Xbox one friends

Discus and support Xbox one friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there im looking for ppl to game that have mic. I have borderlands diablo assassin creed unity BF4 destiny gta5 halo if you have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hardcore inc, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Hardcore inc
    Hardcore inc Guest

Xbox one friends

Hi there im looking for ppl to game that have mic. I have borderlands diablo assassin creed unity BF4 destiny gta5 halo if you have a mic and play one of thoes games add me GT: thanks to all

:)

Hardcore inc, Apr 30, 2015
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Apr 30, 2015
  3. Se777eN
    Se777eN Guest
    Friends App on Xbox One Walkthrough

Major Nelson just posted this on reddit

Friends App on Xbox One Walkthroughhttps://youtu.be/ktpqoJfTR3g

Se777eN, Apr 30, 2015
  4. WildAttorney Win User

Can I Add Friends To Xbox One, But Not Xbox 360?

I think I sorted out the issue. support.xbox.com/.../view-xbox-one-friends-on-xbox-360

Xbox One friends don't automatically become Xbox 360 friends. The friendship only goes one way. Your Xbox 360 friends are your Xbox One friends but your Xbox One friends are not necessarily your Xbox 360 friends--you have to specifically add them on the
    Xbox 360. That is good to know. Now I just need to figure out a way to thin the heard on Xbox 360, so to speak.
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

360 Game invites

this may help

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/friends-groups/view-xbox-one-friends-on-xbox-360

On Xbox One, a friend is anyone you’ve added to your friends list. Adding new friends on Xbox One doesn’t require that they send a friend request first.
    When you sign in to an Xbox One console, your Xbox 360 friends will automatically appear in your friends list, as well as in your followers list. If you accept a new friend
    request sent from an Xbox 360 console, you’ll see them as both a friend and a follower on Xbox One.

However, friends who’ve been added on Xbox One won’t automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list. If you plan to play with them on your Xbox 360, you’ll have to send a friend request through your Xbox 360 console. Once they accept,
    you’ll see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.

If you go into the 360 game menu on the xbox one you may be able to see this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7YhbokEf2U&feature=emb_logo
  6. Duster589 Win User

Cross compatibility xbox one/360

Have you tried having him send you a friend request? This is some information I was able to find. It might be worth a shot to have him send you a friend request.

Viewing your Xbox One friends on your Xbox 360 friends list

With Xbox One, a friend is anyone whom you add to your friends list. Adding new friends on Xbox One does not require that they send a friend request first.

When you sign in to an Xbox One console, your Xbox 360 friends will automatically appear in your friends list, as well as your followers list. If you accept a new friend request sent from an Xbox 360 console, you will see them as a friend AND a follower
    on Xbox One. However, friends who have been added on Xbox One will not automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list. If you plan to play with them on your Xbox 360, you’ll have to send a friend request through your Xbox 360 console. Once they accept, you’ll
    then see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.
  7. ArminatorX Win User

communication from xbox 360 to xbox one

Adding a friend should work regardless of console. You can try to do it on the Xbox website if necessary.

Be aware however, that the Xbox 360 has a friend list limit of 100, so if you already have that many people on your friend list, you can't add that person as a friend.

Also, sending a friend request to the Xbox One doesn't show up as a "friend request". Instead, you automatically become a "follower" of that Xbox One user. Only when the Xbox One user friends you back, you are actually friends.

Also be aware, that you can't communicate from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, UNLESS the Xbox One user is playing a Xbox 360 backwards compatible game.

However, you can still use the Xbox app on a Windows 10 PC to participate in a party-chat with Xbox One users, without them being in a Xbox 360 game.
  8. DethOn2Legs Win User

Friends for Xbox one

You cannot play BF3 on XB1
Thema:

Xbox one friends

1. Xbox one friends - Similar Threads - friends

2. how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...: I keep getting xbox communication banned from a goofy friend who likes to bully. 2fb903ff-ead9-4608-9707-9e3e636b9fad
  3. No longer able to join parties or see when friends come online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to join parties or see when friends come online.: I have an issue where: I do not receive notifications of friends coming on line I do not receive party invites I can not join a party or game of a friend via the menus (the options are grayed...
  4. Minecraft keeps kicking my friend

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft keeps kicking my friend: I play minecraft windows 10 edition and he plays it on I os when he connects to my world he plays for a short time then the game kicks him and also i have to shut the Windows firewall off for him...
  5. Games updates seem to be much bigger than my friends

in XboX Insiders
    Games updates seem to be much bigger than my friends: Hello, I'm actually here to report two issues. The first issue is that whenever I get an update, my xbox never seems to update it, the percentage stays at 0. The second is that when I restart my...
  6. Receiving friends messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Receiving friends messages: I signed into my friend's xbox account through the app months ago and ever since then i've gotten all of their xbox notifications on my phone even though it's been months since i've signed out. He...
  7. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...
  8. Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together: So a few months back, I posted a discussion here on the forums about me needing friends...well...I couldn't make any friends. I was to scare and nervous to play with the people who were nice...
  9. How to add to friend's list?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add to friend's list?: How can I add a new friend on Minecraft? He is not in my friend's list. How do I add to the friend's list? 87e83d81-8b8a-495b-acdd-d7ad8c6aeb41
  10. Games and Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and Friends: How Can One Or More Person Gameshare Your Gamepass And Ea Access.? f9d46913-376c-467f-b7c4-a49eb8929492