Xbox one game code not redeeming

Discus and support Xbox one game code not redeeming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to redeem my code for battlefront 2 it comes up with this message Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CadenP, Oct 12, 2019.

1. CadenP
    CadenP Guest

Whenever I try to redeem my code for battlefront 2 it comes up with this message

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.
    Redeem:

Office 365 for Home

Office 365 for Business

Xbox. Please redeem this code on your console.

OjS5cif8YY6VCgYd.29.6

2019/10/10 - 22:11:03 UTC

I've tried every different method from the site to the app to the console and still this same message

Any help would be appreciated

:)

CadenP, Oct 12, 2019
  2. XyberDAWG Win User

Do 360 DLC codes nolonger work?

Had to boot the game on the xbox one access the “Redeem Code” option within the game. Which opened the classic 360 redeem code screen within the emulated screen. Entered the code and it worked! I think the guide needs the redeem code screen added!
  3. Pandasaur cx Win User

'Something went wrong'

Hiya PsychoMastiis,

Xbox One isn't going to accept the Fallout 3 redemption code. Here, try these solutions.

Solution 1: Redeem your code at a later time

In most cases, this error is due to a temporary problem with redeeming the code. Wait a while and then try again.

Solution 2: Make sure you're trying to redeem an Xbox code

Check to make sure the prepaid code is for an Xbox game or app. If the code is for a Windows game or app, go to
    account.microsoft.com/.../redeem to redeem it.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/errors/error-message-redeeming-prepaid-codes-xbox-one
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Redeem code

Hi. What are you trying to redeem? Some redeem codes are region locked meaning that they can only be redeemed in that specific country. So if you were given a redeem code for the US Xbox One, then the redeem code will not work for your version of Xbox
    One. Could that be the issue?
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

How do you. Redeem the code for full game nba2k20

There is 3 places you can redeem a code for a game.

The website is my preferred way of redeeming codes as it faster to redeem the code.

The console it self, takes a little longer to type in the code with a controller.

Xbox mobile app. This one i do not use myself as i prefer the website.
  6. Comrade Creepz Win User

Need Help

Hello

I am not sure which console you are trying to redeem this code on, so here is some information about how to redeem codes on Xbox 360 and Xbox One:

Redeem a code on an Xbox 360:

Settings> Account> Memberships

Redeem a code on an Xbox One:

Settings> All settings> Subscriptions> Extend your subscription> Redeem a code

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox one game code not redeeming - Similar Threads - game code redeeming

2. Xbox One Disc Games and redeem codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Disc Games and redeem codes: My son recently purchased the all digital xbox one s. In the short, we bought him disc games for Christmas not realizing it was all digital. Do the discs come with redeemable codes so we can...
  3. xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes: I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today, for 3 months. I'm on PC. I need Spotify, Discord Nitro, and EA codes sent to me via email. When do these codes get sent to me?...
  4. A bad redeem code of xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A bad redeem code of xbox game pass ultimate: I bought a 3 months subscription for game pass ultimate and when I try to redeem it, it shows that it`s only for one month. I`ve already talk with the store where i bougth it but they said that it...
  5. Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed: Hi i have got discord nitro game pass code and i used it worked. Then i got another game pass code and i tried to use then it was successfully used but after awhile i realized that secondary code...
  6. Cannot redeem Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem Game Pass Code: Hi there, I was at gamescom this year. At the xbox booth i won a pass for 6 months of game pass ultimate. Recently I wanted to activate the pass, so I rubbed the code on the card free und typed...
  7. Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition game code redeem issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition game code redeem issue: Hello community, I recently bought a Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition in Japan and ran into game code redeem issue. Typed in Gears 5 and Gears 4 game codes and received both games smoothly but...
  8. Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code: I have a xbox Ultimate code for 12 months. When I try to redeem a code on a console, below message appears. Is it that the code will be valid for 5 months only. You support on this is very much...
  9. Redeemed a Code but the game does not came under Ready to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Code but the game does not came under Ready to Install: I redeemed a code online, however the game did not came under the 'Ready To Install'. When I go to purchase history the game is listed however it just shows me the code and there is not install...
  10. Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used": Hello, I got an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate card a few months ago. And today I decided to use it but I got the error: "This code has already been used. Please enter a code that has not been used"....