Xbox One Game codes...

Discus and support Xbox One Game codes... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was looking for an answer as google didn't help me, I basically am looking to buy a Titanfall code from another country (I'm not changing my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oI Dunkan Io, Mar 30, 2014.

1. oI Dunkan Io
    oI Dunkan Io Guest

Xbox One Game codes...

Hi, I was looking for an answer as google didn't help me, I basically am looking to buy a Titanfall code from another country (I'm not changing my profile on Xbox Live and trying to cheat the system) I'm trying to purchase a code and with it being another
    country i'm worried it may be region locked? I know MSP were region locked and Xbox Live codes were not, so I'm unsure as to what game codes would be, is there any clear answer?

Thanks.

:)

oI Dunkan Io, Mar 30, 2014
  2. Member 79251
    Member 79251 Guest
    GAME Day One Edition codes

Game have the following:

Xbox One - Day 1 Fifa 14 fixed pack - SKU code: 2839991
    Xbox One - COD:Ghosts fixed pack (not day one) - SKU code: 2840106
    Xbox One - Day 1 solus console (with day one Forza) - SKU code: 2840148

This is listed on my pre-order sheet that I have in front of me.

Game have the day one Forza as an exclusive. That means the retail version. The others have it as a download.

Member 79251, Mar 30, 2014
  3. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    GAME Day One Edition codes

The Forza Day One Xbox One's from GAME come with a physical copy of Forza, not a download code so not sure how he can swap to a Forza code.

4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Xbox One Game codes...

Hi there,

as far as I know digital content can be regionally locked, but disc based games are region free

5. FatefulPrism373 Win User

name your game invalid

I bought an Xbox one yesterday it came with 3 games the code for the three games as invalid I bought an Xbox one yesterday it came with three games the code for 3 games is invalid how can I get a new code to redeem my games
  6. maverickjgg Win User

error al canjear un código [Translation: Failed to redeem a code]

That means the code of the game is from another region. Is a xbox one game or xbox 360 game?
    xbox one
  7. Dirty Loco Win User

Download question

[quote user="J4yblazer"]I wonder if the code that comes with the one would work for a download on the 360??[/quote]

No. They won't. Codes are unique to the product, so if you have a code for an Xbox One game, it will not work for the Xbox 360 version of that same game.
  8. Sean2383 Win User

Received replacement One now can't play Blue-Rays/DVDs

Hey chief,

Xbox one consoles are region coded to specific regions - game disks for the xbox one console are not coded to regions as per the above link.
  9. baconkoolaid Win User

U.S. Xbox One S with Indian games

Sadly the xbox one will be region locked to the us. Codes and games bought in india will not work with the xbox one, however if you were to have family, or friends that you trust buy games/codes in the us they should work in india. The codes and games
    purchased must match the region your account/xbox originated from.
Thema:

Xbox One Game codes...

1. Xbox One Game codes... - Similar Threads - Game codes

2. Xbox Digital Game Codes being packaged in Mini Xbox Plastic Cases. What do you all think?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Digital Game Codes being packaged in Mini Xbox Plastic Cases. What do you all think?: Absolutely. I totally agree with your opinion. 5f76b27a-2e61-46c6-a53a-a4808ac0f6d4
  3. Cannot redeem Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem Game Pass Code: Hi there, I was at gamescom this year. At the xbox booth i won a pass for 6 months of game pass ultimate. Recently I wanted to activate the pass, so I rubbed the code on the card free und typed...
  4. Erro code 0x800700e9 - cant install game from xbox (beta) game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro code 0x800700e9 - cant install game from xbox (beta) game pass: I'm having trouble installing xbox games, I've made all the recommendations I looked for in the forums and nothing solves, everything is updated, I need a surgical solution...
  5. xbox one games and gold mrmbership / fifa16 promo code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one games and gold mrmbership / fifa16 promo code: Hello Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games. We bought these above, installed & played...
  6. Error Code 0x80073CF3 when installing any game on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80073CF3 when installing any game on Xbox Game Pass: Basically, what the title says. I've tried to reset Microsoft Store, uninstalling and reinstalling Xbox Game Services, used wsreset.exe. None of these solutions have worked and I'm stuck trying to...
  7. Dijital Oyunlardaki Kod [Code in Digital Games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dijital Oyunlardaki Kod [Code in Digital Games]: Öncelikle merhaba herkese. Sorum şu microsoft üstünden XBOX ONE için dijital bir oyunu hediye olarak aldığımızda bir kod mu veriyor bize? Kod olarak alabilir miyim? [First of all, hello to...
  8. Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition game code redeem issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition game code redeem issue: Hello community, I recently bought a Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition in Japan and ran into game code redeem issue. Typed in Gears 5 and Gears 4 game codes and received both games smoothly but...
  9. Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code: I have a xbox Ultimate code for 12 months. When I try to redeem a code on a console, below message appears. Is it that the code will be valid for 5 months only. You support on this is very much...
  10. Redeemed a Code but the game does not came under Ready to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Code but the game does not came under Ready to Install: I redeemed a code online, however the game did not came under the 'Ready To Install'. When I go to purchase history the game is listed however it just shows me the code and there is not install...