Xbox One - Game Downloads Needed

Discus and support Xbox One - Game Downloads Needed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do I need to install A game before I can play it? Installing the game defeats the purpose of having a disc. d50d3b22-37f7-4f23-8253-fd2c9543785c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lunar Frog, May 24, 2022.

1. Lunar Frog
    Lunar Frog Guest

Do I need to install A game before I can play it? Installing the game defeats the purpose of having a disc.

:)

Lunar Frog, May 24, 2022
  2. The M0NKS Win User

Why is a credit card needed to download a FREE games with gold Xbox 360 Game?

Just to clarify... I have an Xbox One. I want to download a FREE games with gold Xbox 360 game, this requires me to have a credit Card on file why? Especially if I dont need one to download Xbox One games on the Xbox One but for 360 games on the One I need
    a CC yet if on the 360 I dont need a CC!!!! SO STUPID!
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Yes you do. No optical drive is fast enough

PC games have had to be installed since the early 90s
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Error code 807B01F4

Hey there,

I'd be happy to provide some input.

So to understand what it is that is trying to be done is that you are trying to download the two free games with gold for Xbox One on an Xbox 360?

I believe the error may be related to the difference in the store and marketplace for Xbox One games and Xbox 360 games. It may be that you will need an Xbox One to download those free games to your account as you can download the 360 game with gold but
    not the Xbox One games. Also the 360 is not capable of downloading games for the Xbox One so that's another reason why it's giving you the error because the game needs to download to be applied to the account. That may just be how it is set up by design.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso

Are you using a child account and trying to download an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One. If so, you will need to download it on an Xbox 360.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one backwards compatibility

Hi, I am Bella. You dont need internet to download a disc base game. You only need internet if your downloading it from the Xbox Store.
    That's true for Xbox One games, but BC 360 games on Xbox One require a connection
    to xbox Live. This is needed as the BC games are not installed from the 360 disc.
Thema:

1. Xbox One - Game Downloads Needed - Similar Threads - Game Downloads Needed

2. Do u need to download the whole game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do u need to download the whole game: On every backwards compatible game? I don’t get it why not install the game from the disk My internet sucks and I can’t get no better just to update the so called game ( tomb raider legend ) 12...
  3. i need help wit downloading a game.

in XboX Insiders
    i need help wit downloading a game.: i bought a game and it’s not showing up on my games and apps and whenever i try to buy it again it said it’s already owned. submitted by /u/Still_Blacksmith_136 [link] [comments]
  4. [Need help] Forza Horizon 5 pre-order downloaded game disappear itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Need help] Forza Horizon 5 pre-order downloaded game disappear itself: I tried to download the game several times on PC from microsoft store, but everytime me device went back from sleep mode, the downloaded game disappears, and i have to painstakingly download...
  5. i need help downloading any ea games

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help downloading any ea games: so, i have an xbox game pass subscription on my pc, but i cannot download any ea games from my xbox app every time i try to download ea games i get error code 0xa3e903e8, i have also tried logging...
  6. Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...: This is my first post, but I feel like I've been here for a while. I have a new Win10 pc. I'm a long-time subscriber to Game Pass on console, but recently decided to try it on PC to enjoy Flight...
  7. Need help with a game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a game download: Hello, I am in need of assistance with a game download. 9c0e7851-094d-4bca-bd1e-f005619f5c7f
  8. I need Help downloading games I own on my Xbox to my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I need Help downloading games I own on my Xbox to my pc: I want to download games like call of duty and other games that I own and have installed on my Xbox onto my pc. I don't know if this is possible but if it is it would be awesome if someone could...
  9. bought, downloaded now won't launch pinball game......what game is also needed to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought, downloaded now won't launch pinball game......what game is also needed to play...: bought, downloaded now won't launch pinball game......what game is also needed to play earth defense d0d5ab1c-14e1-4767-92e4-893c12679340
  10. I bought this laptop from someone and I do not know why I need xbox access to download games?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought this laptop from someone and I do not know why I need xbox access to download games?: I bought this from a friend and it is a laptop and I own Microsoft Windows 10. I don't understand the need for xbox to get games...please help. It also continues to say that I need Internet...