XBOX One Game DVR

Discus and support XBOX One Game DVR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; O.k so i am having an issue with lag spike in Forza 5 its actually extremely bad i am trying to get video footage of it, but at present Game DVR seems... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarlDurand, Feb 13, 2014.

1. CarlDurand
    CarlDurand Guest

XBOX One Game DVR

O.k so i am having an issue with lag spike in Forza 5 its actually extremely bad i am trying to get video footage of it, but at present Game DVR seems unable to detect it. How ever the issue i am questioning is not a how to capture, but one of how the hell
    do i stop the 30 second clips in between trying to record game DVR ?

Its iratating the hell out of me and is probably part of teh reason the system is lagging in the first place, i have enquired over teh phone about the lag spikes no fix as yet.

But in regards to the DVR clips they need to stop its bad enough having to turn on off the game DVR to stop teh damn things, but when i am trying to catch specifics i dont need 30 second clips filling up my hard drive with useless garbage.

Sorry for any attitude, the game is winding me up and the DVR isnt helping.

:)

CarlDurand, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Paul A. Smith, Feb 13, 2014
  4. CarlDurand
    CarlDurand Guest

XBOX One Game DVR

I would have edited my previous post but it seems that wants to play games too, just a not to let you know i have turned off game DVR in preference menu under settings the problem with this option is then i cant record full stop. Not even a 5 minute clip
    that i choose to do by snapping Game DVR

CarlDurand, Feb 13, 2014
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

most people seem to be recording their own voice via a PC not natively on the Xbox DVR.

Game DVR recording
  6. Lofty Who Win User

What quality will the Xbox One record in?

7. Paul A. Smith Win User

Twitch Integration

8. onyxishere Win User

using the DVR service on Xboxone

Sorry but you cannot record live TV from the Xbox One using DVR. You can only use the DVR to record Xbox One video games.
  9. Jomari Arc Win User

Windows10 Game DVR

Hi,

There are several factors why your Game DVR has recording issues. One possible reason is that the components of your Game DVR is corrupted. To resolve DVR issues, you may refer to this article to
    troubleshoot Game DVR on windows 10.

Keep us posted the outcome to guide you with further troubleshooting steps.
Thema:

XBOX One Game DVR

1. XBOX One Game DVR - Similar Threads - Game DVR

2. Xbox One X Game DVR Not Working Properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Game DVR Not Working Properly: For some unknown reason my Xbox *randomly* doesn't record what I actually recorded. What I mean is that the recording will only be a short 4-6 second clip of something that was not intended to be...
  3. GAME DVR

in XBoX on Windows
    GAME DVR: My name is Pedro and I am having problems with the windows game bar. I simply disabled the service, but trying to activate the service again does not activate and is unusable. So how can I enable...
  4. Game DVR Cutting crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR Cutting crashes: Leider habe ich seit einiger Zeit das Problem dass beim schneiden mit Game DVR der Balken nicht durchläuft und stattdessen eine Fehlermeldung kommt dass der Vorgang abgebrochen werden musste....
  5. Game DVR not working with RDR2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR not working with RDR2?: So I have had this problem for about 2 months now, any time I play red dead redemption 2 wether it is online or story mode every time I take a screen record it stutters and skips ahead making the...
  6. Win 10 Game DVR, Cache?

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 10 Game DVR, Cache?: Moin! Es geht um die Win 10 Game DVR Funktion! Wisst ihr wo der Cache von der automatischen Spiele Aufzeichnung der letzten 30 sec ist? RAM, VRAM, Festspeicher?...
  7. my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work: as the title suggests my xbox capture wont work and when it does it forces me into the "record what happened" screen and i cant back out of it! and its on because i checked numerous times and its...
  8. Game DVR + Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR + Modern Warfare: I have Modern Warfare open. I click Win + G, and it says "Gaming features not available. enable gaming features for this app to record gameplay" with a checkbox, normally I can check the box, and...
  9. Game DVR 1440p @ 60FPS Option Needed Badly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR 1440p @ 60FPS Option Needed Badly: I now play on PC in 1440p @ 120fps...I come back to Xbox to play with friends. However, game DVR only has two options...4K SDR/HDR or 1080p (low quality bitrate). Please add the ability to record...
  10. Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?: I wanted to switch from Nvidia ShadowPlay to the Game Bar DVR since the interface is much smoother to use and faster to launch (especially since it added a FPS counter, it's pretty much feature...