XBOX One Game DVR

Discus and support XBOX One Game DVR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; O.k so i am having an issue with lag spike in Forza 5 its actually extremely bad i am trying to get video footage of it, but at present Game DVR seems... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarlDurand, Feb 13, 2014.

1. CarlDurand
    CarlDurand Guest

XBOX One Game DVR

O.k so i am having an issue with lag spike in Forza 5 its actually extremely bad i am trying to get video footage of it, but at present Game DVR seems unable to detect it. How ever the issue i am questioning is not a how to capture, but one of how the hell
    do i stop the 30 second clips in between trying to record game DVR ?

Its iratating the hell out of me and is probably part of teh reason the system is lagging in the first place, i have enquired over teh phone about the lag spikes no fix as yet.

But in regards to the DVR clips they need to stop its bad enough having to turn on off the game DVR to stop teh damn things, but when i am trying to catch specifics i dont need 30 second clips filling up my hard drive with useless garbage.

Sorry for any attitude, the game is winding me up and the DVR isnt helping.

:)

CarlDurand, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Paul A. Smith, Feb 13, 2014
  4. CarlDurand
    CarlDurand Guest

XBOX One Game DVR

I would have edited my previous post but it seems that wants to play games too, just a not to let you know i have turned off game DVR in preference menu under settings the problem with this option is then i cant record full stop. Not even a 5 minute clip
    that i choose to do by snapping Game DVR

CarlDurand, Feb 13, 2014
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

most people seem to be recording their own voice via a PC not natively on the Xbox DVR.

Game DVR recording
  6. Lofty Who Win User

What quality will the Xbox One record in?

7. Paul A. Smith Win User

Twitch Integration

8. onyxishere Win User

using the DVR service on Xboxone

Sorry but you cannot record live TV from the Xbox One using DVR. You can only use the DVR to record Xbox One video games.
  9. Jomari Arc Win User

Windows10 Game DVR

Hi,

There are several factors why your Game DVR has recording issues. One possible reason is that the components of your Game DVR is corrupted. To resolve DVR issues, you may refer to this article to
    troubleshoot Game DVR on windows 10.

Keep us posted the outcome to guide you with further troubleshooting steps.
Thema:

XBOX One Game DVR

1. XBOX One Game DVR - Similar Threads - Game DVR

2. Xbox GAME DVR not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GAME DVR not working: Hi All, Thanks for your help in advance. The DVR is not working with below error checking the error code, should be this: 0x82323016-2110640106GAMEDVR_E_MSBASICRENDERDEVICEN/Adesktoperrors.h...
  3. Game DVR and gaming settings missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR and gaming settings missing: No gaming settings, no advanced settings in xbox app, no game bar, no gaming mode, unable to install 1809 Oct media feature pack (update not applicable to your computer) ok that's an update for N...
  4. Xbox Game DVR

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game DVR: hello, i just want to ask why when i turn on the game bar of Game DVR its go off immediately? please help 38423a8f-5945-40ab-9047-9e11ab7806af
  5. Game DVR not recording microphone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR not recording microphone.: Hello, I have a xbox one s and I'm using the build-in recorder (Game DVR) but it do not recording my microphone (I have a headset with mic directly plug into the xbox controller) I record using...
  6. game DVR mic recording

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game DVR mic recording: Why does the game dvr function t have an option to record my voice? As someone who wants to improve as a gamer, I find recording my games and self VOD reviewing useful. One of the key aspects to...
  7. Game DVR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR: Original Xbox.I've noticed that enabling DVR, makes game less responsive and resolution changes. if I choose 720p recording, it seems like video recording overlays game itself and creates two...
  8. How can I record multi-screen with Game DVR?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I record multi-screen with Game DVR?: I need to record a tutorial and I want to do it with Game DVR, It only records one screen at a time (For example, Google Chrome) Is there a possibility to allow myself to change apps and still...
  9. DVR z gry, Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000, kiedyś działało. [Translation-Game DVR, Intel (R) HD...

in XBoX on Windows
    DVR z gry, Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000, kiedyś działało. [Translation-Game DVR, Intel (R) HD...: Mam problem pamiętam że jeszcze w około 2017 możliwoś nagrywania była na moim komputerze możliwa. (Mój komputer to HP Probook 6570b) Tak teraz po którejś aktualizacji poprostu niemogę. Niewiem co...
  10. I can't record for more than two minutes on Game DVR

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't record for more than two minutes on Game DVR: On the Xbox One I use to be able to record for up to two hours with the Game DVR. Now for some reason I can't record for more than two minutes. What gives? 2ca1684e-e226-48ef-ada4-073f29958a3b