XBOX ONE game Forza 6. I picked a car an I don't like it how do I get back to the screen to...

Discus and support XBOX ONE game Forza 6. I picked a car an I don't like it how do I get back to the screen to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; XBOX ONE Playing Forza 6 an I picked a car I don't like, how do I get back to the screen to pick another car. 60328ccf-d702-4f84-a312-08472819a712 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BillHolub, Aug 30, 2019.

1. BillHolub
    BillHolub Guest

XBOX ONE game Forza 6. I picked a car an I don't like it how do I get back to the screen to...

XBOX ONE Playing Forza 6 an I picked a car I don't like, how do I get back to the screen to pick another car.

:)

BillHolub, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE game Forza 6. I picked a car an I don't like it how do I get back to the screen to... - Similar Threads - game Forza picked

2. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  3. Problem game code Forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem game code Forza: Hello, I bought a xbox one x pack forza horizon 4 and motorsport 7. I entered the two codes one after the other. Only the game Forza horizon appears and Motorsport does not appear anywhere. When I...
  4. Online doesn't work on Microsoft's games (Forza, Gears 4 etc...) - I play on PC with Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Online doesn't work on Microsoft's games (Forza, Gears 4 etc...) - I play on PC with Windows 10: Each Microsoft's games I play online on my PC with Windows 10 (Forza Horizon 4, Gears 4, Gears 5) don't work after 2 minutes. At first it works, I can be online then 2-3 minutes later, online...
  5. Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??: I had bought the game awhile back on pc and I bought a new pc recently, but now it is saying I never bought the game but all the in app purchases I have bought and I am not looking to pay another...
  6. Unable to locate a game (Forza Motorsport 5) on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to locate a game (Forza Motorsport 5) on my account: Hi all, Not sure if this is the best place to ask about this, but the Xbox Virtual Agent suggested I ask here. Currently, Forza Motorsport 6 is a free game via the Games with Gold program. As...
  7. XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent: Hi , I bought XBOX ONEX 1TB with Forza Bundle from Costco. I was able to use the XBox Game Pass code for 2 weeks that came with the XBOX. However, I'm not able to find any code for Forza and I'm...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game: I just bought the game but can't download it! FH4 couldn't download we'll try again shortly?? the download keep dropping send help cdefc8f5-8651-4f10-97f1-b2c83f15ca64
  9. Проблема с игровым функционалом в Forza Horizon 4 (Problem with game functionality in Forza...

in XBoX on Windows
    Проблема с игровым функционалом в Forza Horizon 4 (Problem with game functionality in Forza...: Я не могу просмотреть игровые модификации, так как вылезает ошибка(это функция заблокирована в настройках родительского контроля xbox live),как я могу ее устранить? Translation: I can’t see the...
  10. Xbox game pass Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass Forza Horizon 4: Bonjour, voila mon problème. J'ai pris l'abonnement xbox game pass pour pouvoir jouer a plusieurs jeux mais Forza Horizon 4 ne marche absolument pas. Après avoir fait toute les mises a jour...