XBOX ONE game Forza 6. I picked a car an I don't like it how do I get back to the screen to...

Discus and support XBOX ONE game Forza 6. I picked a car an I don't like it how do I get back to the screen to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; XBOX ONE Playing Forza 6 an I picked a car I don't like, how do I get back to the screen to pick another car. 60328ccf-d702-4f84-a312-08472819a712 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BillHolub, Aug 30, 2019.

1. BillHolub
    BillHolub Guest

XBOX ONE game Forza 6. I picked a car an I don't like it how do I get back to the screen to...

XBOX ONE Playing Forza 6 an I picked a car I don't like, how do I get back to the screen to pick another car.

:)

BillHolub, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

XBOX ONE game Forza 6. I picked a car an I don't like it how do I get back to the screen to change to a different car?

Hello Bill,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns how to change cars within Forza Motorsport 6.

Our suggestion here, it may be best to seek further assistance for in-game questions like this through the official
    Forza Forums.

Try this out and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

XBOX ONE game Forza 6. I picked a car an I don't like it how do I get back to the screen to change to a different car?

If you are talking about the starting car its now yours. Cars at the beginning are fairly cheap and you can get more easily.
  4. stillhavingfun2 Win User

Anniversary cars not in my Garage.. Help :)

I installed Forza 6 10 year anniversary edition from disc which says it includes the 10 year car pack. When I go to manage game there are no add-ons visible. They are also not installed in the game under free cars. How do I get the car pack?
  5. Lofty Who Win User

F1 2015 coming in June for Xbox One

Definitely a tough choice mate.

As much as I love my F1 games but I'd have to go for Project Cars if I was only going to pick one. As much as I love F1 they never last as long for me as games like Forza!

With games like Forza and by the looks of it Project Cars, there's just so many more options, not only racing in different class cars, but tuning, paint jobs, F1 you just don't get that sort of content, well not as much.
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Forza 6 Direct feed gameplay.

im def getting it i like to enjoy my racing games and have fun with project cars i cant do that. ill be doing my forza meet up for forza 6 and LOFTY reason turn 10 are doing well is because they are using the same engine as forza 5
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE game Forza 6. I picked a car an I don't like it how do I get back to the screen to... - Similar Threads - game Forza picked

2. Forza Horizon 4 game archive lost!! 地平线游戏存档丢失!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 game archive lost!! 地平线游戏存档丢失!!!: I entered the game, it told me that my archive failed to load, and then back to a few days ago, during this period of time I made the lottery and their own progress of the game all disappeared,...
  3. Forza isn't working, but other games are (XCLOUD)

in XboX Insiders
    Forza isn't working, but other games are (XCLOUD): I've been trying to play forza horizon 4 today, on Xcloud, and I've not been able to connect. I can play motorsport 7, and hello neighbor, but FH4 isn't working. submitted by...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition for Game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition for Game pass: I have Game Pass and I got Forza horizon four ultimate edition and none of my DLC’s popped up 45a32dc0-e55b-4412-ac6d-6689b61d0976
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition download. Main game not in download list, but 49 DLC are,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition download. Main game not in download list, but 49 DLC are,...: So, I've spent the better part of last month re-downloading Forza Horizon 4 after Windows decided to up and delete it on me a while back. Tip toeing around data caps. I've downloaded everything...
  6. Would Forza Horizon 4 ban affect other forza games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would Forza Horizon 4 ban affect other forza games?: Hey, I got banned from Forza Horizon 4 because I was stupid and thought that it was fine using those modded accounts from eBay. I think I got HWID ban since I couldn't go online with my main...
  7. I want to resrt the game forza horizon 4 on my msi laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to resrt the game forza horizon 4 on my msi laptop: did I will lost all my career resulta and cars of my account while doing reset the app ac9d7dbe-65f6-4837-b559-45ad63bb1c9f
  8. Forza horizon 4 crashing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 crashing in game: Hi I have problem in forzahorizon4 and I am not sure what to do with it So why I want to drive car the game crash but in benchmark medium quality looks like this [img] So what I do? And...
  9. Xbox One X - Forza Horizon 4 + Forza Motorsport 7 Bundle - Games deleted from Xbox support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X - Forza Horizon 4 + Forza Motorsport 7 Bundle - Games deleted from Xbox support...: Hi, During playing Forza Horizon 4 screen and Xbox was stuck. Plugged out and again plugged in. I can switch on and off Xbox but no display/screen. Since Xbox is hardly few months old it was sent...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 encounters "application error" event when attempting to load game from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 encounters "application error" event when attempting to load game from...: I'm having an unusual issue here. Whenever I try to play FH4 on my new machine, it crashes during the first load screen into the game world, OR it lets me into the game world and if I drive away...