Xbox One Game Pass and Gold Pass

Discus and support Xbox One Game Pass and Gold Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought three X-Box One S controlers about a year ago, and each controler came with a 14 day trial of gold and game pass. And since I bought game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Shomilong Ding-Dong, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Xbox One Game Pass and Gold Pass

I bought three X-Box One S controlers about a year ago, and each controler came with a 14 day trial of gold and game pass. And since I bought game pass and gold, it wont let me use the passes. So if you all can help me with this, tell me what to do.

:)

Shomilong Ding-Dong, Apr 7, 2019
  2. 4297f9a3-1dfb-4130-8 Win User

The difference between the game pass an the ultimate pass

More specifically, Game Pass Ultimate is three in one: Xbox Live Gold plus Game Pass for Xbox plus Game Pass for PC.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Xbox Live Gold

If you pick up Game Pass Ultimate it includes the Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass (for Xbox) and the Game Pass (for PC). With that subscription you pay only one thing to have it all. For the normal Game Pass you need Gold in addition. Hope that helps.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after it expires

Game Pass Games are subscription based games, and only Backwards Compatible 360 games for the Xbox One work with Game Pass.

If you have Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Gold, you can keep the Games With Gold for Xbox 360. But with only Game Pass, you can't play any backwards compatible games on the 360, and on the Xbox One, the games stop working after your Game Pass trial
    ran out.

So in short: No, you can't keep Game Pass Games, be it Xbox One or Xbox 360 games. And Game Pass doesn't work on original Xbox 360 consoles at all.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Ultimate game pass

Hello Wizard,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The Ultimate comes with all the subscriptions, Xbox live gold, game pass for console, and game pass for PC. Unfortunately, the only one that would be accessible on the Xbox 360 is the Xbox live gold. Game pass for console
    is for Xbox one generation. Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

Xbox One Game Pass and Gold Pass

1. Xbox One Game Pass and Gold Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass Gold

2. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  3. Games with gold on ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold on ultimate game pass: I am angry that this happened i have been ultimate game pass member for bout 2 years and it looks like that i lost ownership of all my games from free games with gold entirely because of how bad...
  4. Why is my 12-month Gold card trying to convert to 4 months of Game Pass when I try to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 12-month Gold card trying to convert to 4 months of Game Pass when I try to...: I paid $60 for 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, and I don't want Game Pass. There was no announcement made saying that these cards would be converted to Game Pass, so I feel like a bait-and switch was...
  5. Game pass ultimate expires what happens to games with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate expires what happens to games with gold.: If i upgrade to game pass ultimate and it expires at the end of the subscription. If i just want to go back to regular gold will i still have my games with gold that i had before the account was...
  6. x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.: I did not have any x box live gold membership.Now they have x box game pass ultimate for 50 INR. If i buy this(x box game pass ultimate on date 17-07-2020) will i get x box live gold with that....
  7. Game Pass Ultimate and Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and Gold: So I am considering getting game pass but I'm not sure if I should get game pass standard edition or the ultimate game pass. I know the ultime version has the perks of gold but i already have...
  8. assinatura game pass e gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    assinatura game pass e gold: Olá, queria relatar um erro e espero que me atendam, eu tinha a Xbox live Gold anual em 2019, e a gamepass separadas, naturalmente foi feita a atualização pra o gamepass ultimate, quando lançado....
  9. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold: Ever since my brother got an xbox for himself, Ive been game sharing with him and never noticing that he never has had gold, gamepass, or EA Access benefits even though i have all subscriptions on...
  10. Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion: So today i bought a 3 month xbox live gold to add into my xbox as my game pass ultimate was set to be over at the 7th of july. I added the code and instantly checked at the subscription tab, i...