Xbox One Game Pass and Gold Pass

Discus and support Xbox One Game Pass and Gold Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought three X-Box One S controlers about a year ago, and each controler came with a 14 day trial of gold and game pass. And since I bought game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Shomilong Ding-Dong, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Xbox One Game Pass and Gold Pass

I bought three X-Box One S controlers about a year ago, and each controler came with a 14 day trial of gold and game pass. And since I bought game pass and gold, it wont let me use the passes. So if you all can help me with this, tell me what to do.

:)

Shomilong Ding-Dong, Apr 7, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  3. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox one

Hello Alertnaruto,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the question with Game Pass ultimate, as the Ambassador has previously stated, Game Pass ultimate includes both Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. So once you renew the Game Pass Ultimate subscription you
    will have access to both Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass benefits. The amount of time is one month of Game Pass Ultimate and in that one month you'll have the benefits of both Gold and Game Pass.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox live gold

When you Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate, you hava Game Pass Xbox and PC + Live Gold in one Subscribe
Thema:

Xbox One Game Pass and Gold Pass

1. Xbox One Game Pass and Gold Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass Gold

2. Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...: My brother and I were told that if we get Game Pass Ultimate for £1 we would have it until our Xbox Live Gold memberships expire and that one month would be added to our memberships, but my...
  3. Xbox, veio com Game Pass e Live gold vencidos.(Português do Brasil)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox, veio com Game Pass e Live gold vencidos.(Português do Brasil): Microsoft suporte Brasil Comprei a menos de um mês Xbox One S com dois controles e vieram de brindes um cartão live gold de 14 dias e outro cartão Xbox game pass de 1 mês. Quando fui cadastrar os...
  4. help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass?: Xbox noob requires help & advice: i bought an Xbox One X and signed up to something called GAME PASS for £1 for first month then £12 a month thereafter (with the premise of cancelling at day...
  5. Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?: So I want to get game pass ultimate for 1 month and $1, but it says it'll upgrade my xbox live gold to game pass ultimate for the same amount of time. Does that mean my 12 month xbox live gold...
  6. xbox live gold & game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live gold & game pass ultimate: Hello to all. I bought 12 months of live gold but it only activated me 4 months of game pass ultimate. I didn't want game pass, I just wanted live gold. why did he do it? how can i get the 8...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership: I have a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership, which is supposed to include Xbox Live Gold, but i does not. I can't find anywhere to upgrade or change this either. (I must honestly say I hate...
  8. Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold: I tried Ultimate Game Pass and decided that it wasn't for me after the trial period. After canceling the subscription, which would have renewed on the 21st, I've found out that I cannot downgrade...
  9. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...: Please help me. I have literally just renewed my Game Pass Ultimate package for 15.89, and it will not allow me to play. I installed the game, I can play Gears 5 no issues. What can I do?...
  10. Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?: I'm here to ask the community forum if I am entitled to a refund. Last December I had purchased my first gaming console and had utilized the vouchers that had come with the new unit. Upon the end...