Xbox One Game Pass Sharing

Discus and support Xbox One Game Pass Sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the Xbox One does primary account have to be active before Game Pass is shared with other users on same console? c374f1a0-ed70-4e1f-a00a-e6417b090aff Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SPruitt94, Nov 9, 2019.

1. SPruitt94
    SPruitt94 Guest

On the Xbox One does primary account have to be active before Game Pass is shared with other users on same console?

:)

SPruitt94, Nov 9, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

Hey Erik,

Unfortunately they are separate passes. The Xbox Pass for PC cannot be shared with an Xbox like the way you would share an Xbox game pass through designating an Xbox as home and sharing the benefits that way. PC pass and Xbox pass are separate entities.
  3. Elshiznitski001 Win User

Game Pass sharing

I know that they allow Game Sharing features on the Xbox One Console, but they currently do not allow any sort of game sharing on the PC version of Game Pass
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

game pass ultimate

Hello Jacaura,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you can share Xbox Game Pass Ultimate from one account to multiple other accounts on a PC. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is not able to be shared
    on Windows 10 computers the way you can
    share it on Xbox One
    . Each account would need to have it's own subscription of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in order to utilize the benefits of it. We hope this information helps!
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox live on 3 seperate consoles (not gold)

6. Lavindathar Win User

Problem with Game Pass sharing

If you read the post, he says the home account is set correctly.

Game pass shares identically to everything else using the home xbox. We have two xbox's sat right next to each other, and only one account has game pass. We share the games using the home xbox method.

So, in response to the OP, if your Dad's account has game pass, and the Xbox you use is your Dad's home console as you state, then yes, the game pass games should share and work perfectly.

I'm unsure as to why they aren't. Have you tried searching through the game pass menu? Does it still not let you download them?
Thema:

1. Xbox One Game Pass Sharing - Similar Threads - Game Pass Sharing

2. Game pass family sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass family sharing: My 2 kids have there own consoles as in separate rooms. Currently have family sharing set up between the 2 consoles to save arguments and help reduce costs. It works for xbox live gold. Planning...
  3. Sharing Xbox Live and Game Pass on home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live and Game Pass on home Xbox: So my Xbox is designated as my home Xbox and I have the game pass ultimate and live on my account but no other account on the xbox can access the game pass. I thought you could share it with...
  4. Sharing Xbox Game Pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Xbox Game Pass on PC: How can you share Xbox Games Pass, with the family's Windows 10 Laptops? 7920c879-e2e1-4e33-b15b-3b3db55a5d33
  5. Game Pass Sharing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Sharing.: Hi guys and gals. After advice on here I decided to go ahead and get game pass to share with my nephew. Its great. Just need advice as we are both playing Mortal Combat XL and having a great...
  6. PC Game Pass players, share your Battlestations

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass players, share your Battlestations: Are you a PC Game Pass user? If you are, cool! Share your gaming rigs with the community! I'll start off. i7 8700 Processor MSI Z370-A PRO Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB ASUS RTX 2080 8GB...
  7. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, my xbox is set as my home xbox but when my son signs in on the same xbox he doesnt have any of the Gold live benefits like multiplayer gaming or discounted game...
  8. Sharing Xbox Live and Game Pass??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Xbox Live and Game Pass??: So i have an Xbox One X and just my account on this system which i have Game Pass Ultimate (Game Pass + Xbox Live). My brother has just been given an Xbox One S, now i know im able to share games...
  9. Game pass family sharing not working as intended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass family sharing not working as intended?: Game pass family sharing not working as intended? I have two xboxs and i recently got gamepass Ultimate to share games with my wife on xbox number 2. xbox number two, has my wifes profile and my...
  10. Game sharing not including game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing not including game pass?: i am game sharing with a friend and ive been able to play games on the gamepass but up until today it shows that i cannot play games on the gamepass unless i renew my subscription but he is still...