Xbox One Game Pass Sharing

Discus and support Xbox One Game Pass Sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the Xbox One does primary account have to be active before Game Pass is shared with other users on same console? c374f1a0-ed70-4e1f-a00a-e6417b090aff Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SPruitt94, Nov 9, 2019.

1. SPruitt94
    SPruitt94 Guest

On the Xbox One does primary account have to be active before Game Pass is shared with other users on same console?

:)

SPruitt94, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox PC (Beta) Installed games not showing up.

Sorry to hear it. I'm afraid that although the Game Pass can be shared on the Xbox One console it cannot be shared on the PC and you must use the account that purchased the pass to play the games
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

Hey Erik,

Unfortunately they are separate passes. The Xbox Pass for PC cannot be shared with an Xbox like the way you would share an Xbox game pass through designating an Xbox as home and sharing the benefits that way. PC pass and Xbox pass are separate entities.
  4. Elshiznitski001 Win User

Game Pass sharing

I know that they allow Game Sharing features on the Xbox One Console, but they currently do not allow any sort of game sharing on the PC version of Game Pass
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

game pass ultimate

Hello Jacaura,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you can share Xbox Game Pass Ultimate from one account to multiple other accounts on a PC. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is not able to be shared
    on Windows 10 computers the way you can
    share it on Xbox One
    . Each account would need to have it's own subscription of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in order to utilize the benefits of it. We hope this information helps!
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Game sharing

I was wondering if i were to game share with one of my friends who has the game pass and another friend who doesn’t have the game pass gameshares with me. Would my friend without the game pass get the game pass games as well because they are games
    sharing with me or not.
    As [Farscape] states the home Xbox feature is meant for sharing your games/gold subscription/etc across 2 consoles that you personally own in the same household.

It was never meant for sharing with friends and doing so is actually against the rules.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Game Pass Sharing - Similar Threads - Game Pass Sharing

2. How can we share Game Pass ultimate between 2 xbox's?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can we share Game Pass ultimate between 2 xbox's?: My son has an xbox and is always on it. My daughter brought an xbox for her room and hers was set up as the Home xbox so they could share the Game Pass ultimate which I already paid for my son. I...
  3. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate between two Microsoft Accounts Possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate between two Microsoft Accounts Possible?: Hello! I have been looking around and asking people if there is a way for one person to have the Game pass Ultimate and then share it with a family member. I have a parent of mine who has the game...
  4. xbox sharing game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox sharing game pass: Hi I am paying for an xbox game pass ultimate and I have added my daughter as a family member on my Microsoft account but I don't know how I can share the subscription with her. I don't use the...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate Perks and Game Sharing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Perks and Game Sharing: I have game pass ultimate and gameshare with my wife. Something useful came up in ultimate perks (Bless unleashed), but I want my wife to have it. Is there a way she can claim it? Or if I claim it...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Sharing: Hello. My brother recently got game pass ultimate and set my xbox as his home xbox so we could share it, but it isn't working. I'm not able to access game pass or any of the games in it. Any help...
  7. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold: Ever since my brother got an xbox for himself, Ive been game sharing with him and never noticing that he never has had gold, gamepass, or EA Access benefits even though i have all subscriptions on...
  8. Game pass and live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass and live gold sharing: Hi. Is it possible to share xbox live gold and a game pass in the same household to save me buying both twice? My daughter has an xbox, so does my son. They will both want to play on their own...
  9. Game sharing game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing game pass: Hi everyone, My friend has recently game shared with me and Ive had no problems at-all but recently I haven't been able to download any games from game pass, it just says "join game pass" but...
  10. Game Pass Family sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Family sharing: Hello, We have an Xbox, (my fiancee is paying for GamePass Ultimate), And a PC(Where I game mostly) Now how do we set up Family sharing so that I can use GamePass on my PC? The sharing works...