Xbox one game pass

Discus and support Xbox one game pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi.. I bought a new Xbox one s and i sing up with a new account.. But they didn't give me a 14 day trial for Xbox games pass! Why?? Is they blocked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BlackIboo, Sep 21, 2019.

1. BlackIboo
    BlackIboo Guest

Xbox one game pass

Hi.. I bought a new Xbox one s and i sing up with a new account.. But they didn't give me a 14 day trial for Xbox games pass! Why??

Is they blocked some county for 14 trial?

:)

BlackIboo, Sep 21, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox game pass

Xbox Game Pass only works on Xbox one. You can not use any xbox 360 games in game pass on an xbox 360.

"Xbox Game Pass is an Xbox One, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Xbox 360 backward compatibility game subscription for Xbox One; an active subscription is required to play games."

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

3. ArminatorX Win User

Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after it expires

Game Pass Games are subscription based games, and only Backwards Compatible 360 games for the Xbox One work with Game Pass.

If you have Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Gold, you can keep the Games With Gold for Xbox 360. But with only Game Pass, you can't play any backwards compatible games on the 360, and on the Xbox One, the games stop working after your Game Pass trial
    ran out.

So in short: No, you can't keep Game Pass Games, be it Xbox One or Xbox 360 games. And Game Pass doesn't work on original Xbox 360 consoles at all.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game pass no xbox360

Infelizmente o Game Pass está disponível apenas para o Xbox One. Não há um serviço Game Pass para o 360.

---------

[Mod Translation - Unfortunately the Game Pass is only available for the Xbox One. There is no Game Pass service for the 360.]
  5. KingOfWombat Win User

XBOX 360

Unfortunately the Xbox 360 does not support the Game Pass. However, you can play the Xbox 360 games that are in the Game Pass on your Xbox One or PC if you subscribe to Game Pass ultimate.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Ultimate game pass

Hello Wizard,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The Ultimate comes with all the subscriptions, Xbox live gold, game pass for console, and game pass for PC. Unfortunately, the only one that would be accessible on the Xbox 360 is the Xbox live gold. Game pass for console
    is for Xbox one generation. Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

Xbox one game pass

1. Xbox one game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Xbox Game pass Quests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game pass Quests: Hello, can someone pls help me? Today I bought the Xbox game pass and wanted to make the game pass quests but they didn’t show up in the microsoft rewards app. I reinstalled the app and look...
  3. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Salve a tutti, Ieri ho comprato una Xbox One S e insieme alla confezione mi è stato dato la prova gratuita del xbox game pass, Da quanto ho capito ti fa scaricare i giochi dallo store. Se...
  4. Xbox gold/live/game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold/live/game pass: Hi Hope someone can help me out. my two little boys are having there first xbox off santa this year, & me & my ex wife have bought a 3 month subscription for Xbox gold/live game pass, to get...
  5. Problème d'installation de jeux avec le Xbox Game Pass sur PC[Translation-Problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème d'installation de jeux avec le Xbox Game Pass sur PC[Translation-Problem...: Bonjour, Suite un changement de matériel sur ma configuration PC; j'ai du réinstaller W10 sur mon disque C: ou était aussi installé la version bêta du Xbox Game pass. Avant cette manipulation...
  6. Cancel xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel xbox game pass subscription: So, I subscribe for the xbox game pass subcription with my bank account card. My pc had a virus problem and I switched accounts. I dont remember that account name or anything. I contact my bank...
  7. Game Pass Quests not working/appearing, GFs account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Quests not working/appearing, GFs account.: Hi there, I have been an xbox user for many years, also an insider for a long time. I am currently level 12 and I think in the Beta ring. Havent been able to get higher :). Ultimate Pass. I...
  8. Game Pass Games Freezing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Games Freezing: Any time I launch a gamepass game (Halo MCC or Gears 5, I can get through the menus and launch the game just fine. Once the game starts, I can use my mouse to look around just fine, but the second...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.: I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass site it said 'Get 3 Months of Game Pass...
  10. No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...: Buenas noches, Hace cuatro meses que se me caducó la suscripción xbox live gold y xbox game pass para consola y dejé de jugar y antes de ayer compré una suscripción a Xbox live gold de 1 mes....