Xbox One game saves

Discus and support Xbox One game saves in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My original xbox one stopped working recently (motherboard died) and I was thinking about purchasing an Xbox One S. Will my game saves still be there?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HotPugCaptain, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Xbox One game saves

My original xbox one stopped working recently (motherboard died) and I was thinking about purchasing an Xbox One S. Will my game saves still be there?

Thanks in advance.

:)

HotPugCaptain, Aug 15, 2019
  2. XBOX WIZARD Win User

salvataggi xbox one a xbox one x

You will not lose your games saves when you upgrade to the Xbox One X from Xbox One as your game saves are stored on the Cloud.

You don't have to transfer game saves from the Xbox One to the Xbox One X.

They (game saves) will sync once your console (Xbox One X) is connect to the internet.

Hope this helps you, djdaniele95.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Data transfer and tips

The original Xbox games saves cannot be transferred. You will have to start those games again on the Xbox One if you want to play them. As for the Xbox 360 game saves, they can be saved to the cloud using the xbox 360, and they automatically transfer over
    when you play a 360 game on the One. All saves on the Xbox One are stored on the cloud, and on the Xbox One. You can find the saves for each game by highlighting your game on my games and apps, press the menu button on controller and select manage game, and
    from there you can find your saves.
  4. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Storage Alternatives for XBOX versus internal drive

one of the benefits of xbox is that the saved games of your games are saved in the cloud
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Profiles of friends not loading

Hi Bambiol,

Thanks for your response. To answer your question; if you are connected to the internet, all Xbox saves are uploaded and backed up to the cloud with the Xbox One. For more on Xbox One game saves, check out this article:

Xbox One Cloud Game Save FAQ

I hope this information helps.
  6. WPAK Win User

DATI SALVATI SU UN GIOCO 360 .[DATA SAVED ON A GAME 360.]

Web translation:

DATA SAVED ON A GAME 360.

HAPPY EVERYONE IF I HAVE SAVED A GAME 360 NN STILL COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE, IF I BUY THE XBX ONE GAME THE DATA SAVED THEIR RECOVERY ??????????

Response:

Hi there,

if the save game is correctly saved on Xbox Live via cloud storage and the 360 game is supported via Backwards compatibility on Xbox One and you are using the same account on Xbox One as on the Xbox 360 then the save game should be available.

For more information or questions regarding Backwards compatibility please see this link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/compatibility-with-xbox-360-faq
Thema:

Xbox One game saves

1. Xbox One game saves - Similar Threads - game saves

2. Can’t delete game save files from the cloud.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t delete game save files from the cloud.: Title says it all. I went back to play Assassin’s Creed Unity out of boredom and wanted to start a new save file, but there’s no option to do it in game and I can’t do it from my system storage...
  3. Spostare salvataggi Su Xbox OFFLINE[Move save games to Xbox OFFLINE]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spostare salvataggi Su Xbox OFFLINE[Move save games to Xbox OFFLINE]: Salve, vi contatto per chiedervi una informazione attualmente sono in una casa studenti senza connessione internet; ho due xbox; una qui (gi avviata per la prima volta a cui gioco attualmente)...
  4. Cannot backup save games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot backup save games: Not all games have cloud saves. Some games put their save games in the my documents or saved games folder in windows, so I can back those up manually. The issue is some games, Darksiders 3 for...
  5. Please help, i want to delete all save data for this (online) game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, i want to delete all save data for this (online) game: Ok, first off i need to explain why i need to so badly, even though some will argue that i have made so much progress i should just keep going. Considering by deleting the save data i am only...
  6. “There’s something wrong with your save games” Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    “There’s something wrong with your save games” Xbox One X: “Please delete your local save data” I bought a Xbox one X a couple of weeks ago and I realised I got sold a defunct one x. I keep getting that error message multiple times a day during gameplay....
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Speichert keine Spielfortschritte[Forza Horizon 4 does not save game progress]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Speichert keine Spielfortschritte[Forza Horizon 4 does not save game progress]: wie schon im titel stehend speichert bei mir fh4 nicht mehr meinen spielstand daher muss ich immer wieder von vorne anfangen zu spielen und das jetzt schon zum 6 ten mal. Ich schaue auch...
  8. Game Pass to GotY Save Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass to GotY Save Game: Im wondering of theres a way to transfer save data between the Witcher 3 Game Pass version and the Complete edition. I’d rather not lose my save but i want to buy the game....
  9. GTA 5 Rockstar online saved game data disabled

in XBoX Accessibility
    GTA 5 Rockstar online saved game data disabled: A modder has disabled my GTA * saved game data causing an alert from Rockstar stating that the cloud data server failed to load my GTA* saved game data I cant load my saved game data on Microsoft...
  10. So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.

in XboX Insiders
    So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.: [IMG] submitted by /u/anikun2k10 [link] [comments]