Xbox One game saves

Discus and support Xbox One game saves in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My original xbox one stopped working recently (motherboard died) and I was thinking about purchasing an Xbox One S. Will my game saves still be there?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HotPugCaptain, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Xbox One game saves

My original xbox one stopped working recently (motherboard died) and I was thinking about purchasing an Xbox One S. Will my game saves still be there?

Thanks in advance.

:)

HotPugCaptain, Aug 15, 2019
  2. XBOX WIZARD Win User

salvataggi xbox one a xbox one x

You will not lose your games saves when you upgrade to the Xbox One X from Xbox One as your game saves are stored on the Cloud.

You don't have to transfer game saves from the Xbox One to the Xbox One X.

They (game saves) will sync once your console (Xbox One X) is connect to the internet.

Hope this helps you, djdaniele95.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Data transfer and tips

The original Xbox games saves cannot be transferred. You will have to start those games again on the Xbox One if you want to play them. As for the Xbox 360 game saves, they can be saved to the cloud using the xbox 360, and they automatically transfer over
    when you play a 360 game on the One. All saves on the Xbox One are stored on the cloud, and on the Xbox One. You can find the saves for each game by highlighting your game on my games and apps, press the menu button on controller and select manage game, and
    from there you can find your saves.
  4. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Storage Alternatives for XBOX versus internal drive

one of the benefits of xbox is that the saved games of your games are saved in the cloud
  5. WPAK Win User

DATI SALVATI SU UN GIOCO 360 .[DATA SAVED ON A GAME 360.]

Web translation:

DATA SAVED ON A GAME 360.

HAPPY EVERYONE IF I HAVE SAVED A GAME 360 NN STILL COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE, IF I BUY THE XBX ONE GAME THE DATA SAVED THEIR RECOVERY ??????????

Response:

Hi there,

if the save game is correctly saved on Xbox Live via cloud storage and the 360 game is supported via Backwards compatibility on Xbox One and you are using the same account on Xbox One as on the Xbox 360 then the save game should be available.

For more information or questions regarding Backwards compatibility please see this link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/compatibility-with-xbox-360-faq
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Profiles of friends not loading

Hi Bambiol,

Thanks for your response. To answer your question; if you are connected to the internet, all Xbox saves are uploaded and backed up to the cloud with the Xbox One. For more on Xbox One game saves, check out this article:

Xbox One Cloud Game Save FAQ

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

Xbox One game saves

1. Xbox One game saves - Similar Threads - game saves

2. downloading raymond legend saved game from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloading raymond legend saved game from cloud: My son started "new game" on Raymond Legends on xbox one. He was only in the new game for less than a minute before he realized it wasn't the saved game. When I look at my xBox account it says...
  3. Playing Xbox game saves on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing Xbox game saves on PC: Hi, I have Xbox game Pass Ultimate and was wondering if the game saves will be shared with PC from the Xbox One and vice versa? Online it says that cloud saves enable you to play game saves...
  4. Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games: My X is almost daily asking me to clear local saved games. I’ve done every type of reset, tried with and without my external drive... to no avail. What can i do to resolve this? Ive seen other...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  6. Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files: Hello, Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass to play Forza Horizon 4 on pc and some other games. But the problem is that I can't get my FH4 save on PC. I have the game on my xbox as a physical...
  7. The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem: I have an xbox one x and i am having the saved game data corrupted problem were the console bricks.I have talk to microsoft support about the said problem and factory reset that deletes every...
  8. Games won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't save: Keep getting message saying can't save data for this game are app. Deleted old game saves still happening dc98c1bb-9449-4817-b5c7-dcc63dbdaa41
  9. Saved games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved games: Im getting a new xbox, move all my games to a external drive, what about my saved game files. I have lots of paints and special forza rc paints. How do i move them...
  10. Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared: I installed and played Middle Earth Shadow of War yesterday without problems. When I exited, the saved game was confirmed. Today, however, there is nothing apart from the option to begin a...