Xbox one game storage

Discus and support Xbox one game storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Can I send my Xbox games to my Windows desktop PC's hard drive? Can I do this wirelessly? 50f1d93c-3b3c-45cc-a287-879abc15ffad Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Everfang55, May 14, 2019.

1. Everfang55
    Everfang55 Guest

Xbox one game storage

Hi,

Can I send my Xbox games to my Windows desktop PC's hard drive? Can I do this wirelessly?

:)

Everfang55, May 14, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Xbox one game storage

But hey, don´t disappoint you so fast, you still can use a pendrive 3.0 and save your games there.
  3. XxDorasBKPKxX Win User

Xbox one game storage

4. Everfang55 Win User

Xbox one game storage

Thanks, I was hoping to use the PC as my external hard drive to put extra games on.
  5. GS17259 Win User

Xbox one game storage

You should be able to play the shared games on both platforms. I don't think save data is compatible in most cases though.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one game storage

It wouldn't work as an external hard drive. You would need an actual external hard drive attached to the console for extra storage.
Thema:

Xbox one game storage

1. Xbox one game storage - Similar Threads - game storage

2. Best options to support for drives over 2 Tb in size? Just as Media Storage, and not Game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best options to support for drives over 2 Tb in size? Just as Media Storage, and not Game...: I have noticed that when I use a 3 Tb Western Digital external drive on my Xbox One X it cannot read movie files loaded onto the disk after the 2 Tb barrier is reached. The remaining 1 Tb is...
  3. New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.: I have now purchased 2 different external HHD's for my XBOX one S, both are well over 256GB and both USB 3.0. One of the HDD was a 2TB and that told me that I needed one with 256GB storage or...
  4. Xbox Game bar can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or...: I added a new hard drive to my system today, and ever since I get this popup: [img] I've tried everything I can think of to make it go away. I've uninstalled and re-installed everything Xbox...
  5. Game DVR and external storage.

in XboX Insiders
    Game DVR and external storage.: Currently trying to get my head around an issue I'm having with capturing to external storage which I have tested on two 4TB drives, when the drive gets half full of recordings the game DVR stops...
  6. stoquage jeux pc game pass[Translation-storage pc games game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    stoquage jeux pc game pass[Translation-storage pc games game pass]: Bonjour, je teste en ce moment le game pass pc. j'ai commencé a télécharger un jeux au hasard sans l'appli beta pour voir si c'etait bien activé. j'ai coupé quand j'ai mis a jour le pc pour...
  7. Error : : 0x80070015 "The storage you have selected has become disconnected" ( Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error : : 0x80070015 "The storage you have selected has become disconnected" ( Xbox Game...: Subject says it all. Attempting to download a game on my HDD through the new app and It is giving me the error in the title. The text with this says my HDD has become disconnected, which clearly...
  8. Not able to switch Hard Drive Storage Locations on XBOX GAME PASS PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to switch Hard Drive Storage Locations on XBOX GAME PASS PC: Every time that switch the storage from my SSD which has 30 GB available of the 150 GB to my 2 TB Game HD which steam and the like have no issue with , it tells me I have to chose the OS drive for...
  9. xbox One Cloud Game storage folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox One Cloud Game storage folder: I am a new xbox One user and noted that the "Cloud save game folder" under storage settings no longer available. xbox support team reply was it is no longer needed since all games are now...
  10. Games on external storage invisible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on external storage invisible: So I recently got an Xbox one s because my original standard Xbox one died. Before that though, I transferred most of my games onto a WD 3tb external hard drive to make space. After it stopped...