Xbox one game storage

Discus and support Xbox one game storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Can I send my Xbox games to my Windows desktop PC's hard drive? Can I do this wirelessly? 50f1d93c-3b3c-45cc-a287-879abc15ffad Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Everfang55, May 14, 2019.

1. Everfang55
    Everfang55 Guest

Xbox one game storage

Hi,

Can I send my Xbox games to my Windows desktop PC's hard drive? Can I do this wirelessly?

:)

Everfang55, May 14, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Xbox one game storage

But hey, don´t disappoint you so fast, you still can use a pendrive 3.0 and save your games there.
  3. XxDorasBKPKxX Win User

Xbox one game storage

4. Everfang55 Win User

Xbox one game storage

Thanks, I was hoping to use the PC as my external hard drive to put extra games on.
  5. GS17259 Win User

Xbox one game storage

You should be able to play the shared games on both platforms. I don't think save data is compatible in most cases though.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one game storage

It wouldn't work as an external hard drive. You would need an actual external hard drive attached to the console for extra storage.
Thema:

Xbox one game storage

1. Xbox one game storage - Similar Threads - game storage

2. xbox One Cloud Game storage folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox One Cloud Game storage folder: I am a new xbox One user and noted that the "Cloud save game folder" under storage settings no longer available. xbox support team reply was it is no longer needed since all games are now...
  3. Games on external storage invisible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on external storage invisible: So I recently got an Xbox one s because my original standard Xbox one died. Before that though, I transferred most of my games onto a WD 3tb external hard drive to make space. After it stopped...
  4. Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage: I am playing Rise of Nations, Extended Edition in Xbox Live on my Windows 10 PC. I've started getting this message and cannot save my games even though I always delete unneeded saves as I go. How...
  5. Games taking too long to start and external storage too weak to use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games taking too long to start and external storage too weak to use: For the past month I've had an issue with my xbox saying files were corrupt. So I would uninstall and reinstall that file just for the file to read corrupt a week later. My xbox has been fine all...
  6. External storage not showing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    External storage not showing games: Hi, My son has an external storage device that he has had for a couple of years, and has had no problems with until today. He came home from school, went to play his games and although his Xbox...
  7. Games missing from storage, wonder if New Avatar Editor is buggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing from storage, wonder if New Avatar Editor is buggy: I'll begin by stating that, about an hour ago, I used the New Xbox Avatar Editor that released today. Immediately after updating my avatar, I attempted to play some streaming media that I had...
  8. ‘My games and apps’ crashing - “storage” also not showing any content internal or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ‘My games and apps’ crashing - “storage” also not showing any content internal or ...: All my games are playing just fine with the exception of the Crew 2 which cannot find my season pass. The store is working fine also, and confirms I own everything. However “my games and apps”...
  9. Unable to sync games to cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sync games to cloud storage: Since yesterday I have been unable to sync any games to the cloud storage. When testing my network I get the following...."Your network is good, but there are some Xbox service issues" According...
  10. Transferring Game Saves from Xbox 360 to Xbox One without using Cloud Storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Game Saves from Xbox 360 to Xbox One without using Cloud Storage.: A few years ago the HDD for my Xbox 360 slim died. It was able to start but it required an update before I could do anything. The updated required a storage devices, but since the drive was dead...