Xbox One Gamechat

Discus and support Xbox One Gamechat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, So i have a problem Recently a few months ago gamechat for ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS AND GAMES stop working totally. So i contacted Xbox support and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skuba Bry, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Skuba Bry
    Skuba Bry Guest

Xbox One Gamechat

Okay, So i have a problem Recently a few months ago gamechat for ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS AND GAMES stop working totally. So i contacted Xbox support and they told me to do that router thing and all of that reset my xbox, changed my privacy settings and it literally
    helped me out for 1 hour I’ve looked all over the internet and people have been having the same problem.

(In game I can see that people are talking but I can’t hear them games like Fortnite and Friday the 13th but in R6 I cant even see that theyre talking I cant even click on my microphone.

Please help, i cant find a fix

:)

Skuba Bry, Feb 15, 2020
  2. nurban 206 Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

I would try reseting my xbox or checking to see if your communication band on xbox live if not maybe the game itself is having some issues
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

You could always check here and see if you have had a commmunication ban. Maybe that's the issue?
  4. Skuba Bry Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

I’ve tried this I and I dont gotta ban so
  5. Skuba Bry Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

NAT type is open always been
  6. MaximumFusion Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

You don't happen to be part of Xbox early access are you? If so depending on what level you're in that may be your problem. That was my problem.
Thema:

Xbox One Gamechat

1. Xbox One Gamechat - Similar Threads - Gamechat

2. Recording Xbox Gameplays with Gamechat and Headset doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording Xbox Gameplays with Gamechat and Headset doesnt work: Hello Dear Com, i am actually playing Cod MW4 with PS4 and PC Players Crossplay (So no, Party is no solution). I want to record what the others of my Team say too, but Always when i connect my...
  3. Headset Gamechat Control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Gamechat Control: I have a small problem with getting the game audio and chat audio to come through my headset. The chat audio will come through but not the game audio, if i go into the volume sliders the only ones...
  4. Cant join parties or talk in gamechat

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant join parties or talk in gamechat: So i cant join parties or talk in gamechat on all mircosoft related games. I have open nat, i have teredo my mic works fine i have changed changing the bitrate of the mic and that doesnt work. My...
  5. Can we have a feature where gamechat can go through your speakers like the 360 did?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we have a feature where gamechat can go through your speakers like the 360 did?: They already did it with the party chat, so i'm sure they can also do it with the game chat d9fc3b04-9d17-4f54-90d2-958ae8a6c93d
  6. How to get GAMEchat to output via my Speakers while a mic is plugged in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get GAMEchat to output via my Speakers while a mic is plugged in?: I'm only findings options for PARTYchat to be piped through my speakers what about when I play public team games, and I'm in GAMEchat, people sound WAY clearer/louder via Speakers but can only...
  7. NO GAMECHAT/PARTY CHAT AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    NO GAMECHAT/PARTY CHAT AUDIO: Ive been playing call of duty black ops 3 for a long time now, and out of no where a two days before the update came out for the game, I cant hear no one on the gamechat and worst part none of my...
  8. How can I get gamechat to play through TV again? without Kinect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get gamechat to play through TV again? without Kinect.: Now I already think it was annoying i couldn't set my audio to play thru speakers or headset or both like 360 does. I used to at least be able to at least hear gamechat while my mic is unplugged....
  9. My xboxone headset is not working properly. I can hear my friends in party and gamechat but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xboxone headset is not working properly. I can hear my friends in party and gamechat but ...: no one can hear my mic when i talk but i can hear evryone. Also when my ban was active i couldnt hear anyone and couldnt send messages but now my ban is gone i can message people but they still...
  10. Joining gamechat with Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joining gamechat with Kinect: I've been trying to join game chat with my Kinect with games like Destiny and CoD: Advanced Warfare, but I can't seem to find any information. I can join party chat no problem, but when I'm...