Xbox One gamepad stick problem.

Discus and support Xbox One gamepad stick problem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [MEDIA] Here is the video of my stick. The main problem with the stick is drifting, but i want to know if u can lift up the stick like me. Cause... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VISSSSSS, Mar 26, 2015.

1. VISSSSSS
    VISSSSSS Guest

Here is the video of my stick. The main problem with the stick is drifting, but i want to know if u can lift up the stick like me. Cause there is no such problem with the left one.

Now i'm thinking about sending my gamepad to the service center, but if it's only drifting problem, i can handle it by myself. Mainly i'm worrying about lifting.

:)

VISSSSSS, Mar 26, 2015
  2. Xbox one controller analog sticks

Can I put ds4 replacement analog sticks in my xbox one gamepad as I feel the aim stick is too long? Thanks in advance ;-)

lennyvonlenny, Mar 26, 2015
  3. DeinRUS
    DeinRUS Guest
    Problem with gamepad.

Hello. I have a problem with a gamepad. During the game, or when the gamepad is just lying on the table and no one is concerned, it operates as a left stick as though he was sent to a position up / forward. Please advise me what to do.

DeinRUS, Mar 26, 2015
  4. Xbox One gamepad stick problem.

The lifting seems like a serious internal issue, the PCB might have moved somehow creating a gap in between the shell of the controller and the stick mechanism allowing you to move it up. Best case like you said if shipping it to a service center

FearedNightmare, Mar 31, 2015
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

The lifting seems like a serious internal issue, the PCB might have moved somehow creating a gap in between the shell of the controller and the stick mechanism allowing you to move it up. Best case like you said if shipping it to a service center
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

How to get Powera Wired Controller For Xbox One to work on pc.

Hello,

one option is a wireless USB to PC adapter.

The second option I use. I have an Xbox ONE ELITE gamepad. I have a USB cable connected to the gamepad, I connect it to my laptop and the system will find the gamepad and without any problem my gamepad works.
  7. Jurgen1488 Win User

Product keys

Hi, you can not because the gamepad x360 has a little different function than the gamepad for xbox one. And also because the x360 gamepad can not be set, compared to xbox one gamepad.
  8. Jurgen1488 Win User

XBOX ONE controller will not work on Windows 10 PC

There must be a problem on your side because I'm using an Xbox ONE Elite gamepad, with a USB cable. I have it connected to a PC and it works fine for me. I don't use the gamepad wirelessly on Xbox or PC. If you are using a USB adapter for your gamepad,
    try plugging the adapter into another USB. Or check for updates.
  9. Jurgen1488 Win User

Xbox ONE ELITE gamepad

Hello,

I have become a problem again. For the third time I have an Elite gamepad on Xbox One, it has happened that my rubber grips have gone off.

I tried to claim a claim via Microsoft, but I did not find my problem there to complete the complaint. So I would like to ask you if you could send me labels for resolving the claim.

As I have already written, the problem has become my third time, and it seems like this problem is totally insoluble, and it is a problem with every Elite gamepad. These are rubberized grips. If they were going to stick somehow better. Or was it possible
    to replace the gamepad completely for another gamepad without rubber grip, I would like to. But I do not know how this problem can be solved, as the service center will send me a new gamepad that will last for half a year at most three-quarters and then the
    rubber grips will begin to peel away.

Please help me

I thank you in advance for the answer

Please contact me for technical support by email.

Sorry to hear it. Your best bet here would be to contact phone support for more help in setting up the repair for the controller. The number for North America is 1-800-469-9269. If you do not live in North America you can use this link https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Very thank You
Thema:

1. Xbox One gamepad stick problem. - Similar Threads - gamepad stick problem

2. Street of rage 4 gamepad detection issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Street of rage 4 gamepad detection issues: Hello, I have installed "Street of rage 4" through the Xbox (beta) Game Pass. The game starts OK but it isn't detecting the Xbox 360 controllers (it says they are disconnected). It happens the...
  3. xbox one s gamepad bağlantı kopması[Translation-xbox one s gamepad connection break ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s gamepad bağlantı kopması[Translation-xbox one s gamepad connection break ]: xbox ımda kutudan çıkan gamepadde herhangi bir sıkıntı yaşamazken sonradan aldığım gamepad belirsiz zamanlarda oyun içindeyken kopuyor, bağlanması çok uzun sürüyor. hatta konsol ile yeniden...
  4. It's possible to remote control the tv with the xbox gamepad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's possible to remote control the tv with the xbox gamepad?: Hi, I have a samsung tv, I am using xbox netflix app and I want to control the volume of the tv through my xbox remote Is that possible? How can I do it? I followed some tutorials and the xbox...
  5. Xbox one gamepad and mouse compatibility

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one gamepad and mouse compatibility: Hi guys i would like to buy gamepad and mouse for my xbox one s so i can play games like pubg or other fps games! Is it possible? and if so in what games is it compatible with?...
  6. Easy SMX Gamepad - USB not recognized ONLY when connected over wireless

in XBoX on Windows
    Easy SMX Gamepad - USB not recognized ONLY when connected over wireless: Hello community, I have this gamepad: https://www.easysmx.com/products/easysmx-kc-8236-wireless-gamepad, which I'm trying to use on a 64bit Windows 10. If I connect the gamepad with a cable...
  7. Аккумулятор геймпада Xbox One [Gamepad battery]

in XBoX on Windows
    Аккумулятор геймпада Xbox One [Gamepad battery]: При зарядке геймпада индикатор через 10 секунд вместо оранжевого цвета начинает светиться белым, при этом уровень заряда критический [Translation- When charging the controller, the indicator...
  8. xbox one x gamepad sahte olduğunu nasıl anlarız

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x gamepad sahte olduğunu nasıl anlarız: hepsi burada sitesinden satın aldım alan insanların videolarına baktım ama içim rahat etmedi bunu öğrenmeninn bir yolu varmı seri numarası sorgulma flan [img] [img] [img]...
  9. The left stick of the gamepad fell

in XBoX on Consoles
    The left stick of the gamepad fell: The left stick of my gamepad after the game "fell". What do I have to do to get him back to his original position? d14a2753-2df7-4f5c-8d6f-7b8d3b6cae79
  10. Hi, have a problem with a gamepad (sensor left stick is not centered, in the games interfere, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, have a problem with a gamepad (sensor left stick is not centered, in the games interfere, ...: [img] Hi, have a problem with a gamepad (sensor left stick is not centered, in the games interfere, slow turn to the left; right thunders Triger ) Is such a deviation of marriage, can I hope for...