Xbox one gamer tag sign in, want to use my actual gamer tag!!!!

Discus and support Xbox one gamer tag sign in, want to use my actual gamer tag!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi can anyone tell me how I change the settings on my Xbox one sign in. It's currently signing in using my old Microsoft hotmail username. I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MOOREWAR UK, Jan 22, 2014.

1. MOOREWAR UK
    MOOREWAR UK Guest

Hi can anyone tell me how I change the settings on my Xbox one sign in. It's currently signing in using my old Microsoft hotmail username. I want to use my actual gamer tag.

:)

MOOREWAR UK, Jan 22, 2014
  2. MachineManV
    MachineManV Guest
    Need Friends For XBOX ONE only.

Hello fellow gamers, I want some friends for xbox one to play multiplayer games and party. Who are really interested in party's and multiplayer or co-op events send me a request. I hope , I can see some mates on my list.This is my gamer tag on xbox one.
    Gamer tag : Akhil7

MachineManV, Jan 22, 2014
  3. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    I cant play Destiny?

the gamer tag with gold... Would that person happen to be using that gamer tag in another Xbox?

tha_villain, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Spoilord Win User

Sea of thieves mix pot huntress figurehead

I did signed into Mixer with that Gamer Tag: . I changed my Gamer Tag recently maybe it changed there. My new Gamer Tag is Crusader Colin. Try that one.
  5. SubpotentBog41 Win User

Gamer tag to MS account

I am not sure how it happened. I already had a Microsoft account. When I got my xbox I created an account and got a gamer tag while setting up my xbox. I signed up for xbox live from my xbox using my existing gamer tag and Microsoft account. I then went
    to xbox live and signed in using my Miicrosoft account, and for some reason when I did this a new gamer tag was created and associate to my Microsoft account. So, now when I log into xbox live I see one gamer tag. But on my xbox I have a different gamer
    tag.
  6. Every1sFavGUNNR Win User

No access to beta forums

I signed up using a different gamer tag, if that helps any- i signed up under "Panglossia" then changed my gamer tag.
  7. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Gamertag change issue

You might want to check the sign in email address that you used when you were online and changed your gamer tag.

Go back online and sign in and see if the gamer tag is showing up when you're online on the Xbox website.

If it's showing up there correctly, then you'll want to go back to the Xbox Console and Add that account to your Xbox using that sign in email address.

If your gamer tag is not showing up online and you were charged for the gamer tag change and it didn't take you can contact Xbox Support for a refund "maybe".

The other possibility is that you're signed in on the Xbox console with one account and you signed in online with a different account. If that's the case then you may have changed the GT on the wrong account.
  8. JoshingPrawn628 Win User

Gamertag question?

Tried to use smart glass with Nexxus7 and keeps loading my account as another gamer tag :JoshingPrawn.....my gamer tag is actually H00Ray48008eez which is what I changed it to when I first signed up for Xbox live. I think the other was a name chosen ,but
    I have been using the H00Ray48008eez for years.
Thema:

1. Xbox one gamer tag sign in, want to use my actual gamer tag!!!! - Similar Threads - gamer tag sign

2. How do I sign in with a different gamer tag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign in with a different gamer tag?: I bought a new Surface Book and accidently created a Microsoft account that is different from the account with my gamer tag of over 8 years. I set up the Surface on the new account. I am able...
  3. My gamer tag got changed but when I sign in it says I have a perfect account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag got changed but when I sign in it says I have a perfect account: my Gamertag was changed after having it for over a year. When I contacted support they said because of some case thing but when I log into my account it says I have a perfect record no where for...
  4. Can't sign in with gamer tag I own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in with gamer tag I own: I own the gamer tag on Xbox 360!! We flooded in August 2016 and I lost my 360 due to that flood. The other gamer tag I also had on the 360 is Rogerthat5x5. I purchased an Xbox One and used the...
  5. im locked out i cant sign in my gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    im locked out i cant sign in my gamer tag: I need help can not sign in error code 0x800706ba 68d6b661-f616-4868-96b1-662af2444b9d
  6. Gamer tag keeps signing out of Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag keeps signing out of Xbox live gold: my sons Xbox love gold account expires in March but since Friday his has been unable to stay online, it keeps just taking him out! My other sons live gold acc is fine, but was only purchased 2...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox One with your gamer tag? !....PROBLEM SOLVED!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to Xbox One with your gamer tag? !....PROBLEM SOLVED!: Hi, just wanted to say i had the exact same problem as countless others seem to have had in not being able to sign into my gamertag to thus access xboxlive. Updated to the new Xboxone experience...
  8. Can't access real gamer tag it's just some default tag when I sign in xbox told me a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access real gamer tag it's just some default tag when I sign in xbox told me a ...: Hello my real gamer tag is when I sign in its surprisedTitan8 I never made this name I have no clue where it came from it's linked to my rewards statement I've never recieveEd years of points , I...
  9. Hello I cant sign on to my gamer tag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I cant sign on to my gamer tag.: So Yesterday i was try to get everything together so i could stream twitch and i did. During this time i have also updated my email address to my most current one i use for everything alas i...
  10. Gamer tag changed when I signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag changed when I signed in: When I logged onto my account my gamer tag changed from Shtreamer to . 7666454d-4486-4020-89f1-3ff0f11bc1be