Xbox one gamertag

Discus and support Xbox one gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If i created my account profile gamertag on someone elses XBOX LIVE account can/how do i take that gamertag and profile into MY NEW xbox live account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chucky23, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Chucky23
    Chucky23 Guest

Xbox one gamertag

If i created my account profile gamertag on someone elses XBOX LIVE account can/how do i take that gamertag and profile into MY NEW xbox live account? Is this possible? I just got to a high level in division 2 and i really dont want to go through all of
    that again.. PLEASE HELP

:)

Chucky23, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Big Boy Blobfish Win User

Unable to change gamertag

I'm trying to change my classic gamertag which is the one you see in games. My classic gamertag got changed and my Xbox One and Xbox App gamertag stayed the same (the Xbox One gamertag is the ones they added with the new gamertag system).

My Xbox One gamertag is different to my in-game gamertag and I want my classic gamertag to be changed. You can only change your classic gamertag on the Xbox One console, I have tried using the other ways and you can only change your Xbox Gamertag, not your
    classic gamertag.

The reason I want to change my classic gamertag is that the classic gamertag can be fifteen characters and the Xbox One gamertag can only be 12 characters. If I use the other ways to change my gamertag it limits me to 12 characters and sets both my gamertags
    to that.
  3. maxen Win User

When will I be able to change e-mails and gamertags on Xbox One...?!

4. CrazY1985 Win User

Fable 3 on XB1 won't let me save game progress

A gamertag isn't system bound..

A gamertag can be used on Xbox One and on Xbox 360.
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Can't Change Gamertag Through Website

6. Mogwai Warrior Win User

Why can't we have a free gamertag change like we did with the 360

Thema:

Xbox one gamertag

1. Xbox one gamertag - Similar Threads - gamertag

2. Wanted my Xbox gamertag shortened, now its only longer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Wanted my Xbox gamertag shortened, now its only longer.: My original Gamertag was 4. Today, I decided to change it to , since it appeared that the Gamertag was available. After I changed it, I realized that now it is 974, which is now 2 digits longer...
  3. Gamertag

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamertag: I paid to change my gamertag, but its been a day and it didnt change. Why is it taking so long? Its gonna change, right? 87eee4bc-8c82-47fd-8b5e-732bb1137337
  4. Gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertags: So my friend wants to change his gamer tag to the japanese god of wisdom (fukurokuju) but its not allowed due to how close it is to a cuss word is there way to request an override or will he have...
  5. Can I move games, achievements and progress to new gamertag and/or email address?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I move games, achievements and progress to new gamertag and/or email address?: My son has been playing on my account for some time now but that is an 'adult' account. I want to move his achievements, etc. to a new email address so it's a family account that I can control...
  6. Again: Gamertag remains active after 5 years of inactivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Again: Gamertag remains active after 5 years of inactivity: Earlier today I asked a question here: Gamertag remains active after 5 years of inactivity and I got an answer was marked as an answer and the topic was locked, but it does not answer the...
  7. Way to claim an inactive Xbox gamertag?

in XboX Insiders
    Way to claim an inactive Xbox gamertag?: Hey everyone! I was directed here by a support rep to see if I could claim a gamertag from an account that has been inactive for ~9 years. The original gamertag is nicnacnic and my current one is...
  8. Gamertag suffix and I'm the original

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag suffix and I'm the original: Hello ! I changed from Xbox to PC so I wanted to bring my gamertag with me. When I created my PC account my gamertag was already taken by my Xbox account so I got a suffix (3260). Recently I...
  9. Gamertag remains active after 5 years of inactivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag remains active after 5 years of inactivity: I have a long problem with a gamertag and I will try to explain it briefly but in detail. In 2012 I closed a Microsoft Account that had the MatheusWillder gamertag associated with it. In 2015 I...
  10. 2 Gamertags Showing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Gamertags Showing?: [img] Hi. I recently changed by gamertag from “MeleeMango” to “”. My profile shows both gamertags for some reason. I contacted MS Support and was told it should go away within 24hrs. After a day,...