Xbox one gamertag

Discus and support Xbox one gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If i created my account profile gamertag on someone elses XBOX LIVE account can/how do i take that gamertag and profile into MY NEW xbox live account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chucky23, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Chucky23
    Chucky23 Guest

Xbox one gamertag

If i created my account profile gamertag on someone elses XBOX LIVE account can/how do i take that gamertag and profile into MY NEW xbox live account? Is this possible? I just got to a high level in division 2 and i really dont want to go through all of
    that again.. PLEASE HELP

:)

Chucky23, Mar 29, 2019
  2. maxen Win User

When will I be able to change e-mails and gamertags on Xbox One...?!

3. CrazY1985 Win User

Fable 3 on XB1 won't let me save game progress

A gamertag isn't system bound..

A gamertag can be used on Xbox One and on Xbox 360.
  4. HyruleBalverine Win User

Can't Change Gamertag Through Website

5. Mogwai Warrior Win User

Why can't we have a free gamertag change like we did with the 360

6. Dirty Loco Win User

Gamertag Question - What's the minimum amount of letters?

[quote user="Invoked by Red"]

There is a famous Xbox employee which has a one character Gamertag.

[/quote]Actually there would be 26 Xbox employees (or ex-employees) with one letter (not one character) gamertags.

The reason I say "not one character" is you are unable to make a gamertag that begins with a number.
Thema:

Xbox one gamertag

1. Xbox one gamertag - Similar Threads - gamertag

2. My new gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new gamertag: Hi, I changed my gamertag for the first time but when I open my Minecraft account and start to play I still see the default gamertag which was given initially. Will it take some time to get it...
  3. Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.: I had to do a reset on my kids XBox One, the problem is that when I resigned in my original Gamertag was replaced with a new one as if a brand new account was created. All game progress and...
  4. Multiple gamertags on one account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple gamertags on one account: Hello! After installing Minecraft on my Android phone and logging in with microsoft-account I was assigned gamertag "BigSeeker520975". I changed it via the Xbox-app to "". It did update in the...
  5. Being charged to change my gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being charged to change my gamertag?: So recently I wanted to change my gamertag, I don't recall ever actually choosing my gametag but yet when I goto change it I have to pay to change it? I thought the first change was for free and...
  6. [SOLVED]Gamertag is taken but not in use Gamertag ist nicht verfügbar aber auch nicht benutzt

in XBoX on Consoles
    [SOLVED]Gamertag is taken but not in use Gamertag ist nicht verfügbar aber auch nicht benutzt: I tried to change my Gamertag but it says "Name already taken" I looked up if someone already got the name but no one has the name. Ich hab versucht meinen Gamertag zu ändern aber dort steht nur,...
  7. my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gamertag: Microsoft wont allow me to have the gamertag [mod removed]. my name is osama and i cant have any gamertag with my name in it all because of osama bin laden? no i think Microsoft is just being dumb...
  8. Gamertag Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Change: Hi, as the title says I asked for a change of gamertag like 2 and a half days ago, since it was my second change of gamertag there was a charge to my account to do it, which I paid. I can see the...
  9. Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email: I am trying to change the email associated to my xbox account to another email. The email associated to my gamertag is my parent’s email since they created the account for me when I was a kid....
  10. An unknown user changed my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    An unknown user changed my gamertag: My gamertag was changed today from GageTheGhost to I have no idea why 8d8b2566-71cd-404c-881a-0ff61939e3f7