xbox one games and gold mrmbership / fifa16 promo code

Discus and support xbox one games and gold mrmbership / fifa16 promo code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReeceHamer, Nov 5, 2019.

1. ReeceHamer
    ReeceHamer Guest

Hello

Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games.

We bought these above, installed & played fine for over a year already. Earlier this year i connect to wifi & purchased him the Gold Membership card for 12months.

He has only loaded minecraft & fortnite BUT now he can not play the previous games he used to have that was installed.

And its Not showing in by Ready to instal ???

How to we reinstall the games that disapeard by My apps & games ?

Or can you help with the promo code is asking to enter?? can you please help?

:)

ReeceHamer, Nov 5, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc

You already have a
    THREAD
    open for the same thing. It is against forum guidelines to open multiple threads for the same issue.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi You tried go in Subscriptions and EA App?
  4. Feik Chiily z Win User

Hello

Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games.

We bought these above, installed & played fine for over a year already. Earlier this year i connect to wifi & purchased him the Gold Membership card for 12months.

He has only loaded minecraft & fortnite BUT now he can not play the previous games he used to have that was installed.

And its Not showing in by Ready to instal ???

How to we reinstall the games that disapeard by My apps & games ?

Or can you help with the promo code is asking to enter?? can you please help?
    you must contact xbox directly to give you a more specific answer
  5. MurmuringSum34 Win User

3 day XBL GOLD Promo Greyed Out

The promo code will not ilupgrade your account to gold, but will allow you to access gold features. Only some not all such as games with gold will not work with trial codes.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Free Games included with Xbox One S

Hope you will find them. Usually they should be in the same spot like the promo codes for Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass.
Thema:

1. xbox one games and gold mrmbership / fifa16 promo code - Similar Threads - games gold mrmbership

2. What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass: We are not taking full advantage of the Ultimate Game Pass and I want to revert to only Xbox Live Gold to save money. What, if anything, will happen to my son's games if I do that? Will he retain...
  3. Games with Gold Change?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Change?: In the past whenever a Xbox 360 or Original Xbox game were in the Games with Gold program you actually owned them. Today however when I downloaded Armed & Dangerous for the Original Xbox I notice...
  4. Xbox one - Game and Gold Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one - Game and Gold Sharing: Hi I wanted to check something out before I did something wrong. We have two Xbox Ones in the house. Child 1 Upstairs Child 2 Downstairs Dad Account owns Xbox Gold Dad has set Child 1 Xbox...
  5. Can't purchase Xbox 360 games in Xbox Live Gold for the last 2 months in Russia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Xbox 360 games in Xbox Live Gold for the last 2 months in Russia: Xbox One games purchases fine, Xbox 360 isn't. This doesn't work on my Xbox device or website Xbox.com. Previously, there were no problems. So it became in the last 2 months. Help, pls )...
  6. Use of gold code on game pass account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Use of gold code on game pass account: Hello Xbox community, Just been given a couple Xbox gold subscriptions for my B-day. My account is a Game pass, so can I still get value from these gifts or are they just paper? Thanks....
  7. Unable to install full title for Games With Gold-featured game of the month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install full title for Games With Gold-featured game of the month: There seems to be a problem in the Xbox store in which I can't install the full version of The Division, which is supposed to be a free game for this month through Games with Gold. I installed...
  8. Upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: I know that Microsoft offers an upgrade to your Xbox Live Gold subscription to Game Pass Ultimate for a small fee. I just don't know if I would qualify for this upgrade. Any insight would be...
  9. Xbox360 Games For Gold titles not in library?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox360 Games For Gold titles not in library?: Hi all, Since the store and console update recently my Xbox360 Games For Gold titles are no longer appearing in my Games For Gold Library section in My Games and Apps? When I go to a particular...
  10. Can’t get games with gold game because I already own trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get games with gold game because I already own trial: I tried to get Tom Clancy’s The Division, which is free for games with gold but it says i already own it. I downlaoded a free trial a while back and wont let me get the full version, unless i pay...