xbox one games and gold mrmbership / fifa16 promo code

Discus and support xbox one games and gold mrmbership / fifa16 promo code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReeceHamer, Nov 5, 2019.

1. ReeceHamer
    ReeceHamer Guest

Hello

Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games.

We bought these above, installed & played fine for over a year already. Earlier this year i connect to wifi & purchased him the Gold Membership card for 12months.

He has only loaded minecraft & fortnite BUT now he can not play the previous games he used to have that was installed.

And its Not showing in by Ready to instal ???

How to we reinstall the games that disapeard by My apps & games ?

Or can you help with the promo code is asking to enter?? can you please help?

:)

ReeceHamer, Nov 5, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc

You already have a
    THREAD
    open for the same thing. It is against forum guidelines to open multiple threads for the same issue.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi You tried go in Subscriptions and EA App?
  4. Feik Chiily z Win User

Hello

Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games.

We bought these above, installed & played fine for over a year already. Earlier this year i connect to wifi & purchased him the Gold Membership card for 12months.

He has only loaded minecraft & fortnite BUT now he can not play the previous games he used to have that was installed.

And its Not showing in by Ready to instal ???

How to we reinstall the games that disapeard by My apps & games ?

Or can you help with the promo code is asking to enter?? can you please help?
    you must contact xbox directly to give you a more specific answer
  5. MurmuringSum34 Win User

3 day XBL GOLD Promo Greyed Out

The promo code will not ilupgrade your account to gold, but will allow you to access gold features. Only some not all such as games with gold will not work with trial codes.
  6. therbligx Win User

Xbox Quests

Except this isnt a xbox rewards promo

It is a gamepass promo under the guise of a xbox live promo in the games with gold section being conducted by helloworld

so not a xbox rewards promo
Thema:

1. xbox one games and gold mrmbership / fifa16 promo code - Similar Threads - games gold mrmbership

2. my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online: my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play game online. such as gtaol, still remind me to buy it again. f73a964a-f813-49ee-a4ee-8cf59e8518c1
  3. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  4. Gold Rush The Game for console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Rush The Game for console.: Cant say ife heard of it. im still waiting for Commandos 2 release date. c1be1891-cf69-4340-8f64-2702d250efbd
  5. Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate: I am considering upgrading my Xbox live gold membership to Xbox game pass ultimate. In your information here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass , I see it says that I can convert up to 36...
  6. Can’t claim games with gold anymore. Gold is active too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t claim games with gold anymore. Gold is active too.: Cant claim games with gold anymore, it was working last month fine but i think the new dashboard messed it up. tried via xbox, app, and website and it still shows no option to claim games with...
  7. Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold: They canceled my Gold subscription, and I want it again, they cheated me with the Ultimate Game Pass promotion on offer for three months, and they stole my new 1-year gold account. I dropped out...
  8. Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass: My son has an Xbox and is on Xbox live but i would like to know if Xbox gold live and unlimited games pass are available to buy as a package thanks you . Dont know if i can thanks...
  9. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...: Not sure if I understand this correctly... My XBOX Gold subscription ends in a few days. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to buy a GOLD subscription or is a GOLD...
  10. games with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    games with gold: oi amigos do forum esses jogos deveriam ir pro games with gold no proximo mês rare replay duck dynasty grand theft auto san anadreas saints row 2 indisponivel na live br poderia vir pra live...