Xbox one games not loading

Discus and support Xbox one games not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my games wont start, instead kick me back to the home screen, all digital downloads, Things I tried: Turn off and back on Delete saved games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by miguelems01, Mar 26, 2020.

1. miguelems01
    miguelems01 Guest

Hello, my games wont start, instead kick me back to the home screen, all digital downloads,

Things I tried:

Turn off and back on

Delete saved games data

Delete games, redownload

Delete profile

Reset to factory, redownload all

Nothing has worked, does any body knows what might be going on?

Thanks

:)

miguelems01, Mar 26, 2020
  2. CodyPalmer Win User

Xbox Backward Compatability Issue

My xbox one games load just fine. I was able to finally load my 360 games.
  3. tohellnbak Win User

Ability to pre-load games leading up to their digital launch

4. CharlesWichus Win User

Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360

Yes the game is loaded, like I go out of Vault 101 and the DLCs never load, usually on my old Xbox 360 once I reach Springvale that's when it usually loads, and when it loads it shows up on the radar, but it doesn't load on my Xbox One, I have Fallout
    3 Game Of The Year edition for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I have installed all 5 DLCs but they don't load. And no I am not getting any error codes at all. so please help me with this situation
  5. RivalFoxylady Win User

Lego Movie Serious Glitches

I'm having issues with the game not showing be save. i restarted my xbox one and it still will not show my loaded game. is there any fix to show the loaded game?
  6. Aventhyz Win User

XBOX ONE not loading games

Do a Power Cicle on your Xbox and check If It works
    IF It doesn't work so put your Xbox in offline mode and try to open the game
Thema:

1. Xbox one games not loading - Similar Threads - games loading

2. Xbox One Won't Load games past title screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won't Load games past title screen.: My son's xbox one will not load any games past the title screen. After the title screen, it crashes and goes back to the home menu. I have tried to rest the console wiping all the data. I tried...
  3. Downloaded games do not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded games do not load: None of the games i have purchased will load. I get the first loading screen and then back to home screen. I have tried soft reset hard reset uninstall/reinstall power cycling remove/add profile...
  4. I accidentally clicked “Last Played on Other Xbox” when loading my 360 game on the XboxOne....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally clicked “Last Played on Other Xbox” when loading my 360 game on the XboxOne....: When I loaded my xbox360 game on my XboxOne it asked if I had last played my game on another Xbox. i accidentally clicked the wrong xbox. it has now loaded an older save and i dont know if i can...
  5. Frequently wont load games, restart or turn on - Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Frequently wont load games, restart or turn on - Xbox One X: Bit of an odd mix of issues here. First noticed yesterday on two occasions, I turned on the controller and the console didn't boot, I pressed the console power and it made the chime but didn't...
  6. Probleme chargement jeu Game pass[Translation-Problem loading game Game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Probleme chargement jeu Game pass[Translation-Problem loading game Game pass]: Bonjour, j'ai acheté le game pass hier. J'ai voulu installé AOE 2. L'installation ne démarre pas, rien de se charge (ERREUR 0%). J'ai un code d'erreur: 0x80070057. Il est noter que j'ai la...
  7. Yakuza 0 on Xbox game pass for PC won't load

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza 0 on Xbox game pass for PC won't load: I've got Yakuza 0 on the Xbox Game Pass for PC. The game loads up fine (past the SEGA logo, intro movie and pressing space to continue) but then its stuck on "Connecting... Please wait." I've...
  8. Riverbond stuck in loading screen (Game Pass Issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Riverbond stuck in loading screen (Game Pass Issue): Hello, i have the following issue. I bought the gamepass for PC and wanted to play Riverbond. Everytime I start the game I get stuck in the splash screen. The only different behavior I could...
  9. memorie error 13-71 tryed reset nothing works game want load keeps showing same messgae...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    memorie error 13-71 tryed reset nothing works game want load keeps showing same messgae...: cant load game memorie error keeps poppoin up over nad over 13-71 fe089386-c19f-4aa4-9c27-8a71e94f67ed
  10. Game loading save from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game loading save from cloud: So, when I first started playing on Xbox and started playing xbox 360 games on it, I used to have the option, when loading up a save from a 360 game, to load the save from either the cloud or the...