Xbox one games not loading

Discus and support Xbox one games not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my games wont start, instead kick me back to the home screen, all digital downloads, Things I tried: Turn off and back on Delete saved games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by miguelems01, Mar 26, 2020.

1. miguelems01
    miguelems01 Guest

Hello, my games wont start, instead kick me back to the home screen, all digital downloads,

Things I tried:

Turn off and back on

Delete saved games data

Delete games, redownload

Delete profile

Reset to factory, redownload all

Nothing has worked, does any body knows what might be going on?

Thanks

:)

miguelems01, Mar 26, 2020
  2. CodyPalmer Win User

Xbox Backward Compatability Issue

My xbox one games load just fine. I was able to finally load my 360 games.
  3. tohellnbak Win User

Ability to pre-load games leading up to their digital launch

4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox 1 Games on Xbox Series X

Hi, yes that will be so, if you bought a game for the XBOX One, it will run better on the XBOX One X (FPS and loading times) and run even better on the XBOX Series X (FPS and loading times)
  5. CharlesWichus Win User

Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360

Yes the game is loaded, like I go out of Vault 101 and the DLCs never load, usually on my old Xbox 360 once I reach Springvale that's when it usually loads, and when it loads it shows up on the radar, but it doesn't load on my Xbox One, I have Fallout
    3 Game Of The Year edition for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I have installed all 5 DLCs but they don't load. And no I am not getting any error codes at all. so please help me with this situation
  6. RivalFoxylady Win User

Lego Movie Serious Glitches

I'm having issues with the game not showing be save. i restarted my xbox one and it still will not show my loaded game. is there any fix to show the loaded game?
Thema:

1. Xbox one games not loading - Similar Threads - games loading

2. Call Of Duty 'Warzone' Fails to boot up. Blinking load screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty 'Warzone' Fails to boot up. Blinking load screen: Warzone ran perfectly until now. It goes to the load screen and blinks continually on and off reinstalled(didn't work) reset my xbox one x(full reset) and reinstalled(still didn't work). warzone...
  3. Xbox one shuts down while loading a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one shuts down while loading a game: My Xbox one shuts down while its loading a game i have change power supply's i have even opened it and cleaned it with an air compressor. I took it to a repair place and they said they dont know...
  4. Xbox kicks back to home when loading Game, ONLY when connected to Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox kicks back to home when loading Game, ONLY when connected to Wifi: When I start a game (any game) I get kicked back to the home screen. If I go offline, it's fine the game will start like normal. I have hard reset, cleared cache, cleared saved data on games,...
  5. when i start the game it will load after the siren then it shows only one picture and there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i start the game it will load after the siren then it shows only one picture and there...: when i start the game it will load then it finnishes instead of it bringing all the pictures it will only bring one picture and theres nothing downthere spinding it is only the picture...
  6. My son's xbox one will not load any games past the title screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's xbox one will not load any games past the title screen.: My son's xbox one will not load any games past the title screen. After the title screen, it crashes and goes back to the home menu. I have tried to rest the console wiping all the data. I tried...
  7. Fix it. No load of any games digitally or buy disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix it. No load of any games digitally or buy disc: This is a problem for every game I try to play digitally or through disk. I personally could care less about xbox pre-order problems if I can't even play games that own when I want to. To top it...
  8. I can’t load up one of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t load up one of my games: When I try to load up the Elder scrolls online it says give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code:0x80070490 and I’ve restarted my Xbox and...
  9. After latest Alpha update My Games & Apps take ages to load

in XboX Insiders
    After latest Alpha update My Games & Apps take ages to load: After the latest Alpha update My Games & Apps take ages to load, and the recent apps/games won't show up in the guide. Starting a game takes more than 5 minutes. Did a hard restart but that isn't...
  10. game not loading ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game not loading ???: Recently, I've bought Viva Pinata, originally an Xbox360 game, but I bought it digitally through the Microsoft store onto my XboxOne. I've tried launching the game over and over again and it...