Xbox one Games say a gamerscore of zero.

Discus and support Xbox one Games say a gamerscore of zero. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a total gamerscore of 56,558 that accounts for xbox 360 and Xbox one games. For some reason my xbox one games have been reset to zero, but not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mehran_091, Oct 7, 2019.

1. mehran_091
    mehran_091 Guest

I have a total gamerscore of 56,558 that accounts for xbox 360 and Xbox one games. For some reason my xbox one games have been reset to zero, but not my 360 games.

I'm very confused because my total score still says 56,558 but when I view my game history, I find that my xbox one games have been reset to zero but not my 360 games. Does anyone know why this is happening? I have not received any messages or emails from
    xbox regarding this reset.

I have also checked my enforcement status and it good. Nothing has been flagged.

I would really appreciate it if someone could clear this up for me. Thank you!

:)

mehran_091, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Simple OJ Win User

Don't worry, it will fix itself in a couple of days.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

4. mehran_091 Win User

Thank you so much!! I am feeling much better!
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I've had this happen multiple times & it's nothing to worry about.

As everyone has said,it's just a glitch which will correct itself.

Xbox One achievements work differently to Xbox 360 achievements.They are linked to the cloud to prevent modding & every so often there are issues like this.

Another one is where you'll lose a bunch of Gamerscore & it'll come back within a couple of days.
  6. OG Gamer Win User

I have a total gamerscore of 56,558 that accounts for xbox 360 and Xbox one games. For some reason my xbox one games have been reset to zero, but not my 360 games.

I'm very confused because my total score still says 56,558 but when I view my game history, I find that my xbox one games have been reset to zero but not my 360 games. Does anyone know why this is happening? I have not received any messages or emails from
    xbox regarding this reset.

I would really appreciate it if someone could clear this up for me. Thank you!
    That's a glitch that usually clears up on its own within a few days
Thema:

1. Xbox one Games say a gamerscore of zero. - Similar Threads - Games gamerscore zero

2. Random gamerscore for games I haven’t played

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random gamerscore for games I haven’t played: So recently ive noticed some random games on my achievement list which ive never played so im a little confused on how i got gamerscore for them then when i signed up for true achivements an...
  3. My xbox one games gamerscore has disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one games gamerscore has disappeared: I connect today and all my xbox one game gamerscore has disappeared, only xbox one game, have gamescore with only xbox 360 game. I'm the only one with this problem? How can i fix this ? it's a...
  4. Gamerscore disappeared and games reseting to zero?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore disappeared and games reseting to zero?: Anybody else losing gamerscore and games reseting to zero ?. I noticed it the other day when my profile came up with 170k gs but last time i noticed it i had over 220k gs, so i went to look...
  5. Game progress and gamerscore GONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game progress and gamerscore GONE: I'm new to xbox one. I've been playing Jedi Fallen Order and I was almost done the game (fighting Trilla) and Xbox said it needed to do an update. Update done. Game progress and Gamerscore is...
  6. Lots of my games are showing 0 gamerscore.

in XboX Insiders
    Lots of my games are showing 0 gamerscore.: I had 59k+ gamerscore and now suddenly as the title says a ton of my games are showing 0gs and my gs shows 25k+ Insider build issue or general xbox problem right now? Anyone else run into this...
  7. Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct: This started happening a few days ago. About 90% of the time when I use the Xbox Console Companion app or Xbox.com website, it will show that I have 0 Gamerscore in every game that I've played....
  8. Gamerscore for some of my games were reset to zero but it still says the achievements are ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore for some of my games were reset to zero but it still says the achievements are ...: I have made this account back in 2013 and have pushed hundreds of hours into gameplay after my perma ban on my first profile which I made in 2007. Without telling a story, I had found myself...
  9. Deleting games with zero gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting games with zero gamerscore: when will they add possibilty to delete games with zero gamerscore? This should not be difficult to add! b8c1624e-4d67-4799-a8b4-9c5d9c88b037
  10. Need help deleting a zero gamerscore game from my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deleting a zero gamerscore game from my profile: I have been trying to delete full house poker from my achievement list for a long time now. It's on zero gamerscore, but every time I delete it from my list it returned when I've logged back in....