Xbox one Games say a gamerscore of zero.

Discus and support Xbox one Games say a gamerscore of zero. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a total gamerscore of 56,558 that accounts for xbox 360 and Xbox one games. For some reason my xbox one games have been reset to zero, but not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mehran_091, Oct 7, 2019.

1. mehran_091
    mehran_091 Guest

I have a total gamerscore of 56,558 that accounts for xbox 360 and Xbox one games. For some reason my xbox one games have been reset to zero, but not my 360 games.

I'm very confused because my total score still says 56,558 but when I view my game history, I find that my xbox one games have been reset to zero but not my 360 games. Does anyone know why this is happening? I have not received any messages or emails from
    xbox regarding this reset.

I have also checked my enforcement status and it good. Nothing has been flagged.

I would really appreciate it if someone could clear this up for me. Thank you!

:)

mehran_091, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Simple OJ Win User

Don't worry, it will fix itself in a couple of days.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

4. mehran_091 Win User

Thank you so much!! I am feeling much better!
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I've had this happen multiple times & it's nothing to worry about.

As everyone has said,it's just a glitch which will correct itself.

Xbox One achievements work differently to Xbox 360 achievements.They are linked to the cloud to prevent modding & every so often there are issues like this.

Another one is where you'll lose a bunch of Gamerscore & it'll come back within a couple of days.
  6. OG Gamer Win User

I have a total gamerscore of 56,558 that accounts for xbox 360 and Xbox one games. For some reason my xbox one games have been reset to zero, but not my 360 games.

I'm very confused because my total score still says 56,558 but when I view my game history, I find that my xbox one games have been reset to zero but not my 360 games. Does anyone know why this is happening? I have not received any messages or emails from
    xbox regarding this reset.

I would really appreciate it if someone could clear this up for me. Thank you!
    That's a glitch that usually clears up on its own within a few days
Thema:

1. Xbox one Games say a gamerscore of zero. - Similar Threads - Games gamerscore zero

2. Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct: This started happening a few days ago. About 90% of the time when I use the Xbox Console Companion app or Xbox.com website, it will show that I have 0 Gamerscore in every game that I've played....
  3. Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals: I logged in to play last night and noticed that my entire history of Xbox One games, all of those achievements, were no longer adding to my account's totals. What do I need to do to correct this?...
  4. Rewards quest for 10,000 gamerscore. Is this for games you own or gamepass members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards quest for 10,000 gamerscore. Is this for games you own or gamepass members?: I have started the quest for the 10,000 reward points. Can you please confirm if this is for games you own only or for members of gamepass? I can see the list of 17 games only. I have obtained 25...
  5. Backwards Compat Games Not Rewarding Gamerscore After Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compat Games Not Rewarding Gamerscore After Unlocking: I recently (past few months) noticed that after unlocking achievements on backwards compatible games (Xbox 360) they would not increase my Gamerscore. I've checked my profile and the Xbox servers...
  6. Missing over 20k gamerscore, when I check my games some are now 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing over 20k gamerscore, when I check my games some are now 0%: I logged on today and after I got up and saw I had lost over 20K gamer score. I know I had around 98k and was getting ready to hit the 100k mark and was annoyed to see that I lost 20k Gamerscore,...
  7. Gamerscore for some of my games were reset to zero but it still says the achievements are ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore for some of my games were reset to zero but it still says the achievements are ...: I have made this account back in 2013 and have pushed hundreds of hours into gameplay after my perma ban on my first profile which I made in 2007. Without telling a story, I had found myself...
  8. Lost Gamerscore but show unlocked achievements when open game! What is going on????!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Gamerscore but show unlocked achievements when open game! What is going on????!: Lost Gamerscore but show unlocked achievements when open game! What is going on????! I’ve lost over 50,000 gamerscore when I transfer my account to a Xbox one console! I’ve worked hard for those...
  9. Deleting games with zero gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting games with zero gamerscore: when will they add possibilty to delete games with zero gamerscore? This should not be difficult to add! b8c1624e-4d67-4799-a8b4-9c5d9c88b037
  10. Need help deleting a zero gamerscore game from my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deleting a zero gamerscore game from my profile: I have been trying to delete full house poker from my achievement list for a long time now. It's on zero gamerscore, but every time I delete it from my list it returned when I've logged back in....