Xbox One games showing up on Game Pass PC app.

Discus and support Xbox One games showing up on Game Pass PC app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; recently when i check the "Games I Own" section of the Game Pass app, I see both the Xbox One and PC versions of the games showing up as available to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grimdragon2001, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Xbox One games showing up on Game Pass PC app.

recently when i check the "Games I Own" section of the Game Pass app, I see both the Xbox One and PC versions of the games showing up as available to download. when I tried to download the Xbox One games it tries to download them but gets an error. Why
    are those games showing up if they cant be downloaded?

:)

grimdragon2001, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Game pass

You mentioned PC game pass, this has different games to Xbox One game pass. If you download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile device, it will show both Xbox on listings and PC listings.
  3. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

Gears of War 2 code redeemed but not in library (but can install?)

Was the code xbox or pc?

Sometimes games that are on game pass will show up unflder that tab as well if its installed.

You can try checking there by going my games and apps and scrolling down to the game pass tab
  4. SmokewoodBlues Win User

When can I expect the microsoft store to be updated with all games available for pc via Ultimate game pass?

No you cannot. Only 15 of the "Xbox game pass for PC games" show in the app.
  5. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Xbox Game Pass - Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC

6. Harvestbuddy Win User

Game not showing on the app

The Xbox (Beta) app recently got updated out of Beta. Try going to the Microsoft Store app to download Minecraft and while you're there, click on the top right icon (the one with the Down Arrow) or the "..." and click on "Downloads and Updates".

Also, the Xbox (Beta) app currently only shows Game Pass games. Minecraft PC unfortunately is not on Game Pass.
Thema:

Xbox One games showing up on Game Pass PC app.

1. Xbox One games showing up on Game Pass PC app. - Similar Threads - games showing Game

2. The,friends playing, section of the main home screen should only show friends playing games...

in XboX Insiders
    The,friends playing, section of the main home screen should only show friends playing games...: Upvote for support. submitted by /u/xGEARSxHEADx7 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought games on the laptop (microsoft store) but its not showing up in the transaction...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought games on the laptop (microsoft store) but its not showing up in the transaction...: So i bought games on the microsoft store on my pc cuz i don't have a creditcard. and it just wont show up in my history of purchased games or whatever so now i can't download these games on my...
  4. Gifted game unavailable to download with transaction showing completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted game unavailable to download with transaction showing completed: I was gifted a game recently, redeemed on PC and shows up in payments as completed. However, it has not started downloading (isn't in the full game library at all) and when locating the game in...
  5. Redeemed Game Not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Game Not showing up: I redeemed the code for minecraft explorers pack and it says look in game downloads and i can't see it there, what should I do? d8d15a04-1f69-4163-bf13-605ba1a85209
  6. My Stuff isn’t showing in game with the Gamepass perk I used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Stuff isn’t showing in game with the Gamepass perk I used: I was looking in the gamepass perks and I saw a perk for Vigor i use it and i install Vigor then i get in the game i go to my storage and its not their the outfit too and I dont know what to do...
  7. Some games doesn't show in library of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games doesn't show in library of games: I bought years ago Skyrim for 360. Then in Xbox Series X|S this game wont's show in my owned library games. Same happening with games I downloaded with Games with Gold for free* (obviously monthly...
  8. Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites, how can I fix this?: Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites: Xbox Console Companion does not work for this purpose and asks me to use Xbox app, Xbox app and Gamebar (Win+G) does not work either.. It...
  9. My Games and App shows No games installed after a cold reboot....

in XboX Insiders
    My Games and App shows No games installed after a cold reboot....: Is my system faulty or something going on here? If i turn off my console in energy saving and do a cold boot. It shows i have no games installed under my games and apps. My apps show up but not...
  10. It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games: It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale to earn reward quest Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games Cant complete to get 5000 Microsoft rewards points...