Xbox one games will not start up unless I restart the Xbox.

Discus and support Xbox one games will not start up unless I restart the Xbox. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lately, all xbox one games on my console will not start up unless I restart my console. If i try to start them they just say it took too long to start.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruhalto, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Bruhalto
    Bruhalto Guest

Lately, all xbox one games on my console will not start up unless I restart my console. If i try to start them they just say it took too long to start. Sometimes while playing the xbox will crash, meaning I have to restart it, possibly losing progress. Is
    this something wrong with my console or something else?

:)

Bruhalto, Oct 2, 2020
  2. UnrealTerrorist Win User

Games With Gold Needs Billing Info?

Unless you start the download on a xbox 360 cancel it then it will appear on your games list on the xbox one without you having to sign up with billing details
  3. [Farscape] Win User

My Xbox still isn’t able to find my IP address after troubleshoot

power of the xbox one, unplug, restart your router then start the xbox back up.
  4. Squall 13th Win User

GTA IV Freeze

Ok the game froze you can turn off the console and restart it. It shouldn't damage the disk unless you pick up the xbox.
  5. VectorCatch Win User

ORI AND THE BLIND FOREST CRASH AT START UP - XBOX ONE ELITE

I also have an XBOX One Elite and have been playing the game fine for a week or so (on and off) and now suddenly it crashes every time on start up. I user energy saving mode, it took 3 restarts of the xbox and 10 restarts of the game for me to get back into
    it.
  6. SCOTTVOORHEES Win User

Game Install stuck on 0%

ok so O restarted my xbox one and the game started right up like it had finished dl.. so far seems ok.
Thema:

1. Xbox one games will not start up unless I restart the Xbox. - Similar Threads - games start unless

2. A Plague Tale: Can't start a new game

in XBoX on Windows
    A Plague Tale: Can't start a new game: I installed "A Plague Tale" on my pc via xbox game pass. Whenever I try to start a new game, it says "the game disc has been removed. Please reinsert the game disc to continue gameplay"...
  3. Cannot Start Game without parent account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Start Game without parent account: My brother and I play on 2 separate accounts on 2 separate xboxes and we have been able to play together at the same time. But after the recent xbox update, we are unable to play at the same time...
  4. My digital game wont start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital game wont start up: It says I need to delete the game and re-install it, but I will loose my NBA2k20 bulids and VC, any way around doing that? ee9d2cbb-466f-495d-9f33-d67fad9108e8
  5. Mortal combat X game pass won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal combat X game pass won't start: My mortal combat won't start on my xbox one I got it off game pass and it crashes every time it starts to load. 5563ac9c-e589-41d5-ba33-b11ebd36b688
  6. Using xCloud does not take advantage of 100% of the screen once the game is started leaving...

in XboX Insiders
    Using xCloud does not take advantage of 100% of the screen once the game is started leaving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Games starting, loading and crashing to Xbox home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games starting, loading and crashing to Xbox home: I have an Xbox One X and I have consistently had trouble running Modern Warfare and Doom. I can start both games get to the main menu and before I can get any farther the game will freeze and...
  8. Xbox one will not start any digitally downloaded games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not start any digitally downloaded games.: I'm currently game sharing with my friend (his account is my home Xbox), but I cannot load any of my digitally downloaded games which is basically my entire library of games. I can load Halo:...
  9. Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and doesn't Record; by default, it is always muted unless I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and doesn't Record; by default, it is always muted unless I...: Many times I forget to unmute at start-up of recording; the result is that I have to squander my recording. For more details check out this thread on Reddit -...
  10. My purchsed game that I own On disk will not start unless I have gold or EA Access current ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My purchsed game that I own On disk will not start unless I have gold or EA Access current ...: I purchased Madden 15 on disk in Dec of 2015. I have had no issues with it til now. When I try to play it It tells me I have to sign in with the profile used to buy this game and make sure my...