Xbox one games wouldn't play that I have already installed

Discus and support Xbox one games wouldn't play that I have already installed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What a nightmare! I turn my Xbox on and all my games say they need to update. they then got stuck on update so I called support, they said just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AwesomeeO-C878E827-6AE6-429A-97B1-2C6D64DC268C, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Xbox one games wouldn't play that I have already installed

What a nightmare! I turn my Xbox on and all my games say they need to update. they then got stuck on update so I called support, they said just uninstall all games and reinstall. I did uninstall them now they won't reinstall. Called again they said disconnect
    from the internet and try again, did that while keeping them on the phone and it didn't work. They then hung up on me and now will not answer..... This is garbage I have had an Xbox since day one of the original Xbox and this is how I get treated. I also had
    a kinect that was faulty and when they exchanged it for me they still charged me 127$ for it. I think I'm done with you Xbox

:)

AwesomeeO-C878E827-6AE6-429A-97B1-2C6D64DC268C, Feb 8, 2014
  2. midimid
    midimid Guest
    Playing games from a used xbox360?

I'm curious about getting a new xbox and noticed that some people are selling systems with games already downloaded and installed from xbox live. If I purchased one of them, would I be able to still play those pre-installed games after associating the system
    with my gamertag? Wouldn't the hard drive get erased when I log into my account?

midimid, Feb 8, 2014
  3. DavieM69
    DavieM69 Guest
    Console re-downloading already installed games

My xbox one is randomly re-downloading full games that i already have installed and play on a regular basis. Can someone please explain to me why this happens?

DavieM69, Feb 8, 2014
Thema:

Xbox one games wouldn't play that I have already installed

1. Xbox one games wouldn't play that I have already installed - Similar Threads - games wouldn't play

2. Wouldn't it be nice if we could play more games without buying the game twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wouldn't it be nice if we could play more games without buying the game twice?: I mean there is a lot of game I have both on PC and Xbox one, but either I had to buy them twice or I can't play both at the same time without buying it twice. It would be really cool if more...
  3. bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets: lost card tickets and rewards because your game stuck at match over and wouldn't continue to rewards board when prompted. I lost my card tickets and all rewards for the match....
  4. my game wouldn't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game wouldn't update: Is anyone else having trouble with darks 3 new up date 04f8fdbc-a217-4f6e-a12b-5ecacc13d539
  5. The game wouldn't start. Try downloading the game again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game wouldn't start. Try downloading the game again.: The game wouldn't start. Try downloading the game again. This comes up with trying to get on Netflix. What do I do? d50f8e5c-a794-4aad-bc2e-cd007d70b495
  6. it wouldn't lunch in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it wouldn't lunch in the game: help me lunch into my game 9bbe7217-e65b-4a6b-878b-ba53e715650d
  7. Zapper: Game Error - This game wouldn't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zapper: Game Error - This game wouldn't start: Just bought Zapper for $10 for the XBox 360 and it won't start. It's an old game from 2008 but is still listed in the XBox Live Games available for purchase. Tried running it off of the external...
  8. Weird - Game wouldn't read at 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird - Game wouldn't read at 1st: So I went and picked it up at midnight since the gamestop stayed open for other games... I get home all excited and put my disc in. We're sorry but your disc is unreadable blah blah blah......
  9. Game Disc Wouldn't read?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Disc Wouldn't read?: when i powered on my xbox one for the first time today after being on instant on my madden 15 disc would read from my xbox one nor was i connected to xbox live. I called up and they had me power...
  10. A WW2 Themed Battlefield Game - Now Wouldn't That Be Amazing!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    A WW2 Themed Battlefield Game - Now Wouldn't That Be Amazing!!!: Won't happen, but can you imagine. Would be totally awesome!!!! d32b3924-9fc4-46b3-b23e-fde1fa012f01