Xbox One Gameshare:

Discus and support Xbox One Gameshare: in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I currently have three Xbox One consoles in my home... I was gamesharing with the "make this my home Xbox" feature but now all of a sudden I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingCarter784, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Xbox One Gameshare:

Hi,

I currently have three Xbox One consoles in my home... I was gamesharing with the "make this my home Xbox" feature but now all of a sudden I'm unable to play without being told to purchase the game in the Microsoft store or have the owner who purchased the
    game signed in??? This is new to me since I have been game sharing for years and was always able to play the same game as the user who actually owns the game which is 'Madden 20'. If you could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Leo

:)

KingCarter784, Oct 10, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

3. Jurgen1488 Win User
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  5. IIINKEDD Win User

Black ops 4 (xbox one x)

Well i do one another xbox one 1st gen ...and i gameshare on that xbox and black ops gives that one no problem,
  6. Gooni3zGaming Win User

game pass

Thema:

Xbox One Gameshare:

1. Xbox One Gameshare: - Similar Threads - Gameshare

2. gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gameshare: so i was on the other day i asked my friend if he wanted to game share with me to play rainbow six siege (best game btw love the new road to s.i update) he said yeah we started playing with each...
  3. how many people can you gameshare with at a time?

in XboX Insiders
    how many people can you gameshare with at a time?: So recently I started gamesharing with my girl. before her I was gamesharing with my best friend. I was expecting both of us to lose access to each other games but it didn't I have access to his...
  4. Gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare: Myvfriend has my games but i cant g et his 2a8057be-d6d5-4574-99b6-0fcfbeba4dcb
  5. Xbox Gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gameshare: So my friend let me on to his account to download a game from the store so we can both play but its saying i have to buy it, the gold is working I can still play online on different games i just...
  6. Call of Duty installed on childs account instead of mine which won't let me gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty installed on childs account instead of mine which won't let me gameshare: We have just bought a 2nd XBox for the house so my children don't fight over whos turn it is. I then read into the game sharing so made sure I bought digital games to save buying multiple games....
  7. Gamesharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing: i had all 5 switches and wasn't planning on using any but decides to gameshare mw with a friend, but i dont know what happened and before i i knew it, i had no more switches, and he didnt have the...
  8. Gamesharing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing issue: My friend recently got jedi fallen order, which i wanted, and i recently got outer worlds, which he wanted. We decided to game share and be able to play those games and other coop ones either of...
  9. Gamesharing and No Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing and No Gold: I was gamesharing with another account and i did not have gold so the other account was sharing with me. It worked for about 3 months and now I dont have gold but the other account does. Any tips...
  10. Gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare: Me and my friend went halves on the new Call of Duty. He is the primary owner. I downloaded it on my xbox but I just upgraded my xbox to the S. I logged into my account but I dont see Call of Duty...