Xbox One Gameshare:

Discus and support Xbox One Gameshare: in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I currently have three Xbox One consoles in my home... I was gamesharing with the "make this my home Xbox" feature but now all of a sudden I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingCarter784, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Xbox One Gameshare:

Hi,

I currently have three Xbox One consoles in my home... I was gamesharing with the "make this my home Xbox" feature but now all of a sudden I'm unable to play without being told to purchase the game in the Microsoft store or have the owner who purchased the
    game signed in??? This is new to me since I have been game sharing for years and was always able to play the same game as the user who actually owns the game which is 'Madden 20'. If you could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Leo

:)

KingCarter784, Oct 10, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

3. Jurgen1488 Win User
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  5. IIINKEDD Win User

Black ops 4 (xbox one x)

Well i do one another xbox one 1st gen ...and i gameshare on that xbox and black ops gives that one no problem,
  6. Gooni3zGaming Win User

game pass

Thema:

Xbox One Gameshare:

1. Xbox One Gameshare: - Similar Threads - Gameshare

2. Gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing: My friend and I gameshare and whenever i download a game,it automatically does the same thing on my friends Xbox. Is there a way to disable that without ending game share?...
  3. Gameshare isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare isn’t working: me and my friend are trying to gameshare. So she signed my account into her xbox one console and went to settings, personalizations, My home xbox and made my account her home xbox. She went to...
  4. Gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing: Im trying to get fifa20 by gamesharing with my brother and ive logged in on his account made it the home xbox and went on ready to install but fifa20 isnt appearing has the way to gameshare...
  5. Gameshare DLC N/A?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare DLC N/A?: I purchased a Mash up pack on MInecrafts in-game store, but when I check the 'Ready to Install' tab the pack isn't there. I'm gamesharing with a buddy of mine, but they can't see the pack. They...
  6. Xbox live won’t work with gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won’t work with gameshare: so my friend allow me to use his live in order for us to play but last week it stop giving me live, i though it was a glitch but it still happing what do i do 7ac5336c-752e-4dd4-a9a2-582cadcf2211
  7. Xbox gamesharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamesharing: Whenever i try logging into my friends account it always brings me to this screen which says create new account even though i have put his email in. I have also reset my xbox and still nothing...
  8. Can I gameshare Left 4 Dead 2 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I gameshare Left 4 Dead 2 with a friend?: So after I posted about having issues myself, I got the game to download on my xbox after I signed into account and done. Now my friend is not able to download it even though they're on the...
  9. Gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing: My friend has been game sharing with me for months now. He preordered 2k 20 and it released at 12 am this morning. After the game released it downloaded on my account but is still saying I have to...
  10. hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole...: hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole time and now we can't gameshare anymore because we have done it to many times need help....