Xbox One gaming buddies

Discus and support Xbox One gaming buddies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for people to simply game and have fun with. Games I have atm are Destiny, NBA 2K15, Assassin's Creed Unity and Assassin's Creed Black Flag.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Extirpator B2, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Xbox One gaming buddies

Looking for people to simply game and have fun with. Games I have atm are Destiny, NBA 2K15, Assassin's Creed Unity and Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Next tuesday I will also be getting Minecraft. So if you are interested add my XBL - and im
    usually on after 2 PM EST. Game on

:)

Extirpator B2, Nov 12, 2014
  2. M00SIS
    M00SIS Guest
    Got shotguns?

Hey,

I can never have enough shotgunning buddies... in zombies.

I play everyday but im tired of rolling solo.

im a Female gamer Xbox One gaming buddies :D

female gaming buddies are rare - don't be shy.

And if you're a guy i don't care let your gaming do the talking.

M00SIS, Nov 12, 2014
  3. need gaming buddies

hi, im brandon im 17 and just looking for some guys or girls to play games with just send me a message or a FR GT: . i have gears of war 1 and 3 halo reach and halo 4 cod ghosts gta v madden nfl 13 battlefield 4 also i like to go by Mr. G
    or Gygantor thanks Xbox One gaming buddies :)

XxVaporDudexX, Nov 12, 2014
  4. Xbox One gaming buddies

Hi I currently have destiny, getting COD halo and AC very shortly

From UK

x6512x willis, Nov 13, 2014
  5. x6512x willis Win User

Xbox One gaming buddies

Hi I currently have destiny, getting COD halo and AC very shortly

From UK
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

[quote user="Doublejay52"]

Just one question........local coop?

[/quote]

Hey buddy.

"Diablo III" on the 360 already supports local co-op for up to 4 players and the new version does the same on the 360 and the One.

You and your buddies at home on the same XBox and Telly can join 2 seperate buddies on LIVE in the same game as well if you want to.

Can't be said enough: Fantastic Game.
  7. polt Win User

I can't connect to XBL through X360 guide.

@ sawtootheagle Nah buddy through the 360 dash on the xbox one when you load a backwards compatible game open the 360 dash via that
  8. MaximumExtreme Win User

Comcast X1 and Xbox One trouble

Is it the main X1 box or on of the buddy boxes your trying to pair with your Xbox One? I had the same trouble, but I finally got my Xbox One to pair up to thew X1 buddy box. Type in C1982 for the manufacturer. It worked for me.
  9. MEA Tattoo Rich Win User

Xbox One Doesn't Know I own the game!!!!

Join the xbox one is broken club buddy I'm in the same boat
Thema:

Xbox One gaming buddies

1. Xbox One gaming buddies - Similar Threads - gaming buddies

2. How can I have my buddy watch my Shadow of the Tomb Raider game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I have my buddy watch my Shadow of the Tomb Raider game?: My buddy and I have Xbox One X consoles. I have the Tomb Raiders game. It doesn't seem to have multiplayer mode, so I would like to be able to play the game on my console and stream that to my...
  3. transfer games between my buddy systeM to mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer games between my buddy systeM to mine: can u tranfer game from a friends xbox to mine 135ac054-253e-44fc-8224-9a150de18863
  4. People who need gaming buddies 18+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People who need gaming buddies 18+: This feed is for nice, friendly, helpful people who need that extra player or a player 2 to hame with. In the next couple of months, I will be starting up a game stream where pre approved people...
  5. [Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls]Looking for some gaming buddies!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls]Looking for some gaming buddies!: Hello everybody! Just wanting to put out a post looking for some new friends to play Diablo 3 with my fiancée and I! GT: 940dc82c-c564-4765-b1ad-758de61a9cf2
  6. Looking for co-op buddy for a game session tonight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for co-op buddy for a game session tonight: Anyone interested in some co-op fun. Need mic. Hoping for gears of war 4 (hardcore preferably, would do insane but haven't played through yet). But I have quite a few games, if you are interested...
  7. looking for gaming buddies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for gaming buddies: hi i'm 28, from england looking for new xbox friends, add me gamertag criosphinx see you on xbox! d746b6fb-e16a-4d2c-bdcc-5e071a5d1b38
  8. Always looking for some new gaming buddies.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Always looking for some new gaming buddies.: I have tons of games and I'll be getting Halo 5 soon. Always down to play some games. Sending me a message is preferred. 1a41d52f-9014-45db-9f9b-0cbb2ce4d51f
  9. Looking for gaming buddies.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for gaming buddies.: Looking for people to play XB1 with.Atleast be 13 and up to hang out with,i curse alot(Pardon ME),i have GTAV,BF4,BFH,ACU,MC,PvZ GW,and destiny. f16f6a79-4917-4631-8f2e-5dbac106f9ad
  10. i cant get a few of my games to play, although they will play on my buddies xbox, what now??

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant get a few of my games to play, although they will play on my buddies xbox, what now??: i have got 4 games i play on my xbox one that are disks, they include fallout4, skate 3, dying light, and minecraft. i used to play dying light all of the time but now it does not work, however...