Xbox One - Gaming Headsets - Any News???

Discus and support Xbox One - Gaming Headsets - Any News??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anybody else fed up with their bog standard headset? granted it does the job but i'm used to hearing the enemy from across the other side of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bally69r, Jan 23, 2014.

1. bally69r
    bally69r Guest

Is anybody else fed up with their bog standard headset? granted it does the job but i'm used to hearing the enemy from across the other side of the map. It's been over 2 months now since they released the one and quite frankly i was disappointed to
    find out there was no additional option to a headset other than microsoft's version. So when are they going to set dates for these so called adapters to come out? ive heard rumours that turtle beach will have them by March but yet again nothing set in concrete...

Has anybody seen or heard of anything solid date wise as it would be nice to just know what to expect...

:)

bally69r, Jan 23, 2014
  2. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    Terrible quality xbox one headsets

I never really used the headset that came with my Day One Edition Xbox One. I waited until the real headsets started coming out before I started seriously doing any mp gaming on Xbox One.

FullHornet, Jan 23, 2014
  3. BadMotor
    BadMotor Guest
    BadMotor, Jan 23, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

BusGod, Jan 23, 2014
  5. FullHornet Win User

Terrible quality xbox one headsets

I never really used the headset that came with my Day One Edition Xbox One. I waited until the real headsets started coming out before I started seriously doing any mp gaming on Xbox One.
  6. BusGod Win User

7. greg_window10_instal Win User

How to game with a headset?

Hello GentylBear,

And congratulation on the new Xbox :) . If memory serves me correct, Xbox Ones are shipped with a small mono

Chat Headset
    that has an adapter attached to it and can only work with and be plugged into an Xbox One controller. However, the newer Xbox One

Wireless Controllers
    also have a 3.5mm jack and any compatible stereo headset with a microphone should work fine. We have two of the

Xbox One Stereo Headset
    and both work very well. In deed, they are probably the best stereo gaming headset you can get for the money (about $60US). Also, it comes with its own

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter
    . Unlike the Chat Headset, the Xbox One
    Stereo Headset
    has a 3.5mm jack and can be plugged directly into the controller. I've even used my Xbox stereo headset with my phone. However, the Xbox One

Stereo Headset Adapter
    has buttons for game/chat balance, volume and the all important mute. So, I recommend using the stereo headset with its adapter. If you do that, there really isn't any setup. Just plug it in and start playing. But, if you do plug
    a headset directly into the controller via 3.5mm jack, the Xbox will automatically makes Headset volume, Headset chat volume and Mic monitoring settings available right at the > Settings menu directly off the Home page/menu (kind of cool isn't it). Make sure
    the Headset mic is set to On.

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  8. NENGaming Win User

Headset

The Xbox One headset is used for voice audio only. You shouldn't be getting any game audio through it. If you are referring to a third party headset please contact the manufacturers customer support.
  9. ThomasHilger Win User

Transmitting game/device audio through Xbox One Chat Headset?

Hi,

at the moment this is not possible. Only the voice chat is transmitted to the Xbox One headset. You can´t use any other bluetooth headset with the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Xbox One - Gaming Headsets - Any News??? - Similar Threads - Gaming Headsets News

2. With Headset game audio gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    With Headset game audio gone: I have sound on my TV but when I plug in my Turtle beach headset my Game audio disappears but the headset is working for chat , I can hear friends ... please help...
  3. Gaming headset, xbox controller, pc, mic volume low

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming headset, xbox controller, pc, mic volume low: Not sure if this has been asked I had a hard time searching for it, but I have a "gaming headset(not xbox) connected to an xbox controller, that is plugged into a PC, yes I game entirely with a...
  4. Problem with Game Headsets

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Game Headsets: Ok I’ve been having major issues with my game headset within the last two updates. I have a A50 Game Headset and the sound has been going in and out with static every now and then. But the...
  5. Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.: So, I tried to plug my headset into my pc to see if it would work and it didn't. And when I tried to plug it back in, it didn't work. I scrolled over to audio and it rightly says a headset is...
  6. headset mic not recognised in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset mic not recognised in games: Go new xbox one set up and started playing with gaming headset. After about two weeks suddenly xbox not picking up microphone and headset. when plugged into the controller i don't here friends...
  7. Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET: I own a XBOX ONE S. My Son has been asking me for a Gaming Headset ( RAZER KRAKEN PRO ). BUT I read online There is some sort of adapter required for MIC to work. So I can not figure out that...
  8. Turtle beach gaming headset no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach gaming headset no sound: hi just bought a turtle headset and mic for my sons xbox one s plugged it into the wireless controller and no sound or mic is working i have had it checkedand its not broken any ideas...
  9. no game audio from headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    no game audio from headset: so heres my problem i bougth a headset in december and when i got home i could not hear anything exept party chat but then chat mixer option was wrong but 2 months later i cant hear anything i can...
  10. No Game Volume From Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Game Volume From Headset: Last night everything was working perfectly. I got on this morning and I cannot hear game volume out of the headset I use. I 3.5mm earbuds as my headset, and I know the earbuds work (I can see it...