Xbox one gaming

Discus and support Xbox one gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, battlefield firestorm hasnt been working for me properly for 2 weeks Anyone else having the same issue? eb88d0c5-e0af-441c-9d16-4ab76fa4bdd7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Basil2010, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Basil2010
    Basil2010 Guest

Xbox one gaming

Hi, battlefield firestorm hasnt been working for me properly for 2 weeks

Anyone else having the same issue?

:)

Basil2010, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Marethyu37 Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

You will need to buy Xbox One games, as the Xbox One is not backwards compatible. Xbox 360 games will not work on the Xbox One, and Xbox One games will not work on the 360. Sorry!
  3. Ishan8123 Win User

What games play on xb1x

Here's a list of games on Xbox One- https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-one

This includes Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

On my twice account i bought a terraria on xbox 360 and i dont have it on xbox one why? terraria is too on xbox one. Its not make sens

There are two different versions of the same game as decided by the game developer; one for xbox 360 and the other for xbox one. You need the xbox one version of the game to play it for xbox one.
  5. Oraclea Win User

Xbox S and Xbox X compatability?

Hi, any game listed as "Xbox One X Enhanced" will work on the Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. Playing a game that is enhanced on the Xbox One X, you'd see improvements such as greater detail, steadier/higher framerates, and generally stronger performance-
    specific enhancements would vary by game. For more information, including a list of Xbox One X Enhanced games: https://www.xbox.com/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

five games id like backward compatible

Xbox does not have anything to do with the licensing for the games. The game developers control the license for the game. If the game developer wants to let that 360 game playable on the Xbox One, the developer is the one that will allow it.

The 360 emulator is already built into the Xbox One to allow 360 games to work on the Xbox One.
Thema:

Xbox one gaming

1. Xbox one gaming - Similar Threads - gaming

2. Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...: Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play with a friend. I'm on PC, they're on Xbox, I can't seem to get online play going. I can do auctions and...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate PC Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate PC Question: Hi, My husband purchased the Game Pass Ultimate on our shared Xbox One. I recently bought a gaming PC and we were told when we purchased the Ultimate Pass that we would be able to use it as we...
  4. Spongebob game in brazil.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spongebob game in brazil.: Hello i would like to ask if the game spongebob squarepants battle for bikini bottom rehydrated is going to be on the brazilian xbox live upon launch or after launch,thank you for the athention....
  5. Can gaming bring us more together in the time of crisis?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can gaming bring us more together in the time of crisis?: Hello, my fellow gamers. In this time of need can we all become more connected together? Can we all be a little better to each other in any game, without anger and bad words? I think we can and we...
  6. Entering a code for a new game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Entering a code for a new game: Hi all, Just bought an XBOX and am relatively new to all this. Through my Microsoft online account, I have found and entered the 25-char code for Sea of Thieves. The game has downloaded onto...
  7. XBOX PC BETA - games wont launch or install

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX PC BETA - games wont launch or install: I have Outerword ,Prey and Wizard of legend on the gamepass and tried reinstall the APP , reinstall de game , repair the app, updated my Windows , tried to registry solutions still cant launch or...
  8. Ark Survival Game issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Game issue: Every time I load ark on my pc and connect the controller my character wont stop whistling and its annoing f827f3e0-3ca1-46b0-9d0e-e14b107538c5
  9. [Sovled] Cannot earn achievements for games on Windows 10 / DiagTrack service deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    [Sovled] Cannot earn achievements for games on Windows 10 / DiagTrack service deleted: Hello, I'm unable to earn achievements for any games on my Windows 10 PC. I've looked at other posts, but none have helped. I also noticed I do not have a "Connected User Experiences and...
  10. COMO CANCELAR SUSCRIPCION GAME PASS [HOW TO CANCEL GAME PASS SUBSCRIPTION]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    COMO CANCELAR SUSCRIPCION GAME PASS [HOW TO CANCEL GAME PASS SUBSCRIPTION]: Hola, Me he dado de alta con la promoción de un mes a 1 euros pero mi ordenador no admite los juegos. Quiero darlo de baja y no veo la forma. No es normal, he cancelado otras suscripciones de...