XBOX ONE, getting music videos purchased on XBOX 360

Discus and support XBOX ONE, getting music videos purchased on XBOX 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have hooked up my new XBOX ONE, got my gamer tag, achievements, and awards that I had from my XBOX 360. However I can not figure out how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OHIOS KDOG, Jan 27, 2014.

1. OHIOS KDOG
    OHIOS KDOG Guest

Hello, I have hooked up my new XBOX ONE, got my gamer tag, achievements, and awards that I had from my XBOX 360. However I can not figure out how to get the music videos I purchased on my XBOX 360. The movies I purchased on the XBOX 360, went to my XBOX
    ONE, but not the music videos. on the XBOX 360 over the last few years I have purchased about 200 music videos. How can I get those music videos on my XBOX ONE? PLEASE HELP!!

:)

OHIOS KDOG, Jan 27, 2014
  2. No Xbox Music Video

Doesn't solve the problem of purchased content, that being Xbox music videos failing the promise of all music and videos transferring with your account from the 360 to the One.

Darth Stricken, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Mister Parks
    Mister Parks Guest
    Xbox Music Video Playback on Win 8 PC??

Hey Cheetah,

Sorry for the delay in hearing from us.

So, to clarify, you aren't able to play the videos from the playlist that you set up on your Xbox 360? The streaming of Music Videos is a feature of Xbox Music on the Xbox 360 console only. There's some info in our

FAQ: Listen to music and music videos on Xbox 360 with Xbox Music

The functionality to search, play, and view Music Videos is not in the Xbox Music app on other devices.

Mister Parks, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Darth Stricken Win User

No Xbox Music Video

Doesn't solve the problem of purchased content, that being Xbox music videos failing the promise of all music and videos transferring with your account from the 360 to the One.
  5. Liekos Win User

Can't play music FROM Windows 8 Phone TO Xbox

support.xbox.com/.../buy-once-play-anywhere

That support link clearly states:

"When you purchase content from Xbox Music or Xbox Video, you purchase it only one time and you can play it on any Xbox 360 console, Windows 8 computer, or Surface tablet."
  6. Mister Parks Win User

Xbox Music Video Playback on Win 8 PC??

Hey Cheetah,

Sorry for the delay in hearing from us.

So, to clarify, you aren't able to play the videos from the playlist that you set up on your Xbox 360? The streaming of Music Videos is a feature of Xbox Music on the Xbox 360 console only. There's some info in our

FAQ: Listen to music and music videos on Xbox 360 with Xbox Music

The functionality to search, play, and view Music Videos is not in the Xbox Music app on other devices.
  7. PokeyNebula6206 Win User

Windows 8 / Xbox Video streaming / download issue

I recently bought a Surface Tablet RT and the music app allows me to stream music, tv shows and movies from my Xbox Live account (purchased via Zune on my Xbox 360); however, I am NOT able to access my "music videos" as purchased via Zune on my Xbox 360.
    The music videos are still playable on my Xbox 360 console. When I try to play my music videos on my Surface, I get an error message providing that the device cannot stream the music videos via the cloud. Exactly how can I add my music videos to my Surface
    tablet? I find this frustrating, and it's a simple matter and nobody (Surface support, Microsoft store reps) has been able to give me a simple, or any useful, answer. This is definitely what separates the Surface from Apple mobile devices as anything I purchase
    on Itunes is seamlessly accessible on all Apple mobile devices. Without real assistance in using my Surface for media/entertainment as advertised, I'll be forced to return it and rely back on my Apple devices.
  8. Juxtapose13 Win User

Xbox live music and video question for the new Xbox One

[quote user="SiegeCaptain"]

Will my purchased shows and movies from Xbox live music and video be relevant to the new Xbox One? Transfer content license so to speak.

[/quote]

From what I understand, anything purchased via Xbox Video and Xbox Music will carry over to Xbox One. Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE, getting music videos purchased on XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - getting music videos

2. How To Get A Lot Of Musically Followers

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Get A Lot Of Musically Followers: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. check here Tiktok Coins Hack 2019
  3. How To Get 60 Likes On Musically

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Get 60 Likes On Musically: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. blog Tiktok Hack Download
  4. How To Hack Musically To Get More Fans

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Musically To Get More Fans: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. check my site Tik Tok Hack Followers
  5. How To Hack Musically And Get Coins

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Musically And Get Coins: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. read this How To Hack Musically Followers
  6. How To Hack Musically To Get A Crown

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Musically To Get A Crown: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. find more info Tik Tok Hack Link Tik Tok Likes Generator Tiktok Hacker Apk Musically Crown Generator Free Tik Tok Likes Musically Fans Hack Buy Tik...
  7. How To Get Fans On Musically 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Get Fans On Musically 2019: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. this page Musically Hack 2019 Free Fans Tiktok Coins Hack 2019 How To Get A Lot Of Musically Followers Be Famous On Tik Tok Tik Tok Tricks Tik Tok...
  8. How To Get 60 Likes On Musically

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Get 60 Likes On Musically: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. great post to read Tiktok Hack Account How To Hack Musically To Get More Likes Tik Tok Slow Motion Hack Deutsch Tik Tok Hack Followers Apk Tiktok Hack...
  9. How To Hack Musically To Get More Fans

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Musically To Get More Fans: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. i thought about this How To Hack Musically App Tik Tok Hack Fans Tik Tok Hack Android How To Hack Tik Tok Account Tik Tok Hack Without Human...
  10. I didn't get my 3 months for groove music

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get my 3 months for groove music: I didn't get my 3 months for groove music I had support and he gave me this number 1397675429. ff330f1f-b025-4bde-8f37-5b573c971092