Xbox one ghost loads slow compared to 360

Discus and support Xbox one ghost loads slow compared to 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I played ghost on the 360 until x1 was available and it was the usual thing nothing new really. I started playing on the xbox1 and everything is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Foenix of Fear, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Xbox one ghost loads slow compared to 360

Hi I played ghost on the 360 until x1 was available and it was the usual thing nothing new really. I started playing on the xbox1 and everything is the same except the loading takes a really long time. Is this because it's all new and will be updated or
    will it stay this slow to load each and every time you join a game? Thank you in advance.

:)

Foenix of Fear, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Real False Advertising (XB1)

"compared to the 360..." if your Xbox One is slower than the 360 i'd be worried Xbox one ghost loads slow compared to 360 ;)

Seriously Scott, Jan 22, 2014
  3. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    Latest beta updates

please stop the 360 is so slow compared to the One, i know I have both and still use the 360 for some TV apps that have not come over yet. The odd occasion when loading feeds it loads but booting up takes like 6 seconds compared to about 40 on the 360.

f00xm4n, Jan 23, 2014
  4. f00xm4n Win User

Latest beta updates

please stop the 360 is so slow compared to the One, i know I have both and still use the 360 for some TV apps that have not come over yet. The odd occasion when loading feeds it loads but booting up takes like 6 seconds compared to about 40 on the 360.
  5. DrMagical Win User

The new store is garbage

I'm finding the new store INCREDIBLY slow compared with the old one. I have fast internet. Why wait 5 minutes for any screenshot to load????

HATE IT!!!!!
  6. John Dowding Win User

Starting to get feed up with the XB1 UI

I feel the exact opposite when I jump on my 360, feels clunky and slow compared to my One.
  7. John Dowding Win User

Starting to get feed up with the XB1 UI

I don't notice it being especially slow when joining parties etc. does make me chuckle when the 360 is compared though. I mean now I walk into my living room and say "Xbox on". By the time I sit down and pick up the controller I am able to start playing
    my game straight away. At the moment it's Watchdogs and i can pick up where I left off instantly. Compare that with turning on the 360 and waiting for the old spinney circle to actually load the dashboard, and then when it eventually loads having to launch
    the game and go through loading screens before you can even begin to game. That for is the biggest improvement, and where the One scores over last gen 360 every time.
  8. NonSportsGirl Win User

These forums seem very slow

Compared to other forums, this site is slow loading on Google Chrome. However it isn't generally a problem. It's slower but not slow.

However on my work wifi I can cook fifty checks before the forum loads on Chrome for Android. Other forums are as quick to load as they are on my desktop.
Thema:

Xbox one ghost loads slow compared to 360

1. Xbox one ghost loads slow compared to 360 - Similar Threads - ghost loads slow

2. loading issues with ghost recon wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    loading issues with ghost recon wildlands: my wildlands will load up until the start ...i press a,the game starts loading,and then boots me back to the homepage...i have gone thru all the steps other than completely wiping the system and...
  3. Call of duty ghosts wont load if signed in 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty ghosts wont load if signed in 360: i just bought COD Ghosts new and when i put it in my 360 all i get is a black screen that flickers every few seconds... But if i dont sign in to my profile i can watch the beginning video all the...
  4. COD ghosts wont load on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD ghosts wont load on Xbox One: So I have a XboxOne and I'm trying to play COD ghosts, but it seems to freeze when I go to play it. I have the digital copy. It will sometimes load past the start screen but then freeze when it...
  5. Ghost: Devastation not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost: Devastation not loading: I have a season pass to Ghost and have in the past downloaded all the map packs. They have all worked until today. For some reason, the Devastation map pack is not showing up in my list of packs...
  6. Call of Duty: Ghosts crashing after loading into a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghosts crashing after loading into a game: I have been playing BO2 recently and i decided to play ghosts. I loaded into a game and 5 seconds later... Poof! error message. I try again, the same thing happens! I have tried everything i can...
  7. CoD Ghosts Crashing After Loading Into A In-Progress/ Fresh starting game (Including ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Ghosts Crashing After Loading Into A In-Progress/ Fresh starting game (Including ...: Every time i try to play ghosts, i get into an in progress game (Ex. Gun game on warhawk) i move 3 steps or do anything, and i crash. Any Help? 359d8d3c-695b-46df-92e0-c3c95e959404
  8. Call of duty ghosts won't load :( any help appreciated (digital copy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty ghosts won't load :( any help appreciated (digital copy): So i bought and downloaded ghosts last night and when I got on this morning to play for a bit I launched ghosts from xbox home and it immediately brought me back to the dashboard. So I tried...
  9. CoD Ghosts online crash and automatic campaign load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Ghosts online crash and automatic campaign load: I've had Call of Duty Ghosts since it was first launched and I've have had no issue with the game since. About 2 days ago I was playing online and then quit to the menu, but the menu wouldn't...
  10. COD Ghosts; new $14.99 map purchsed; I d/loaded & (I assume) installed,..but in pre-lobby, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Ghosts; new $14.99 map purchsed; I d/loaded & (I assume) installed,..but in pre-lobby, ...: Someone PLZ help. As per subject. Thx in advance... 8e9649ef-0c2d-490b-9014-7773d0123ab7