Xbox one gigabit internet speed capability

Discus and support Xbox one gigabit internet speed capability in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one gigabit internet speed capability Thanks for the reply. That's such garbage on their end. Isn't that considered false advertising? They flat... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by corn holeo42089, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Xbox one gigabit internet speed capability

Thanks for the reply. That's such garbage on their end. Isn't that considered false advertising? They flat out said gigabit capable, yet haven't delivered for anybody. I read another forum where a class action lawsuit was being discussed.

:)

corn holeo42089, Jul 20, 2020
  2. corn holeo42089 Win User

Thanks for the reply. That's such garbage on their end. Isn't that considered false advertising? They flat out said gigabit capable, yet haven't delivered for anybody. I read another forum where a class action lawsuit was being discussed.
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

Microsoft has h DL Speed Limit for its Store Downloads.

The Problem is, even Microsoft gets Sone Problems when everyone is downloading with Full speed on the Servers.

Most time its about 150-350 MBit.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Which cat cable should I use 5 or 6

The Xbox One utilizes gigabit ethernet for wired connections, so a Cat5e cable will even suffice.

Cat6 is a bit overkill (supports 10Gbps bandwidth), but you can still use it. This all really only matters if your home internet is at gigabit (1000Mbps) speeds.
  5. hiwired Win User

SEEKING ADVICE/HELP FOR CONNECTIVITY ISSUES

Yes sorry I was wrong forgot Xbox one has the gigabit card then yes Xbox one would be faster with wire then wireless. As long as you are using a gigabit router and not 100mb router as wireless n would be 350 to 450mb network speed
  6. JamesTech Win User

Please Update Xbox Live Internet Speeds

Well I guess I'm the only one that cares about Xbox download speeds and other people want there speeds slow

Me: I pay for High Speeds and got a Gigabit network with Cat7 and a Fast Computer with a Gigabit card, So I want the Fastest Speeds.

Microsoft I would really like a Answer, Reply, or Something besides ignoring me on this issue!

Thank you,

James
Thema:

1. Xbox one gigabit internet speed capability - Similar Threads - gigabit internet speed

2. Slow upload speeds on gigabit connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload speeds on gigabit connection: SOLVED: Microsoft support confirmed that upload speeds to XboxLive are capped in my region. I have Verizon Fios Home Router. I have a Cat 5e cable wired to xbox one. My download speeds are 800...
  3. Xbox One playing a 4K bluray rip over gigabit network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One playing a 4K bluray rip over gigabit network: Hello, I have a 4k Bluray rip Im trying to stream over my network but it wont work. Ive tried using VLC and Kodi but its saying the source is too slow. I also have a laptop which can play the...
  4. Gigabit speeds on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gigabit speeds on Xbox One X: Hey guys. I was just wondering if anyone has actually been able to see over like 250Mbps? I had it spike to 400 for a brief second but most times it stays between 150-250 and I have gigabit...
  5. Linksys: Strict NAT AC1900 MU-MIMO GIGABIT Router EA7500

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Linksys: Strict NAT AC1900 MU-MIMO GIGABIT Router EA7500: Linksys (Modems/Gateways): Strict NAT AC1900 MU-MIMO GIGABIT Router EA7500 I need help configuring my router so that my NAT can be open. fa5bb927-b1cb-44d6-8138-78118cb8e557
  6. Is The Xbox One Gigabit Port Artificially Rate Limited?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is The Xbox One Gigabit Port Artificially Rate Limited?: I've been wondering for a while why I don't see speeds above 100Mbit on my Xbox One. When I first got it, it made sense, since I had it hardwired to my Wireless-N router that only had 10/100...
  7. Adding gigabit switch to home network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding gigabit switch to home network: Hey I hope someone here can share some of their knowledge on when I'm trying to achieve. First off I stream my xbox one to my pc a fair bit as the other half has an unhealthy addiction to TV...
  8. Does the Xbox One really support gigabit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox One really support gigabit?: This is the question that I have started to ask myself day after day. When you search up “Xbox One Specs” and look under what networking capabilities the Xbox One has, you would see that it has a...
  9. No Gigabit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Gigabit?: So I just got a new ISP - ATT with Gigapower. i am only getting about 350 MBps download and 85 MBps upload from the console. I get about 935 MBps down and 911 MBps up when doing a speed test...
  10. Anyone with gigabit internet wanna help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone with gigabit internet wanna help me?: Hey guys, I'm trying to diagnose whether or not I need to send my Xbox One in for service or if the console itself cannot actually handle gigabit speeds. Has anyone actually ever got above...