: Xbox one **** going out after several minutes

Discus and support : Xbox one **** going out after several minutes in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox one **** going out after several minutes First off, make sure that you’re plugging the Xbox directly into the wall, not a power strip or an... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Anonymous211221122112, Feb 15, 2020.

1. : Xbox one **** going out after several minutes

First off, make sure that you’re plugging the Xbox directly into the wall, not a power strip or an extension cord. The one thing I noticed is you didn’t mention if when the screen goes to black if the console turns off or not. That is something that we
    would probably need to know to figure this out a little bit. From the sounds of it, it just sounds like the video connection internally is loose possibly

:)

Anonymous211221122112, Feb 15, 2020
  2. MithrilFlame Win User

Xbox one [mod removed] going out after several minutes

Followup:. I plugged the one x direct to the wall and am able to have it mostly work and redownload my games. 3 years or so of live gold has a lot of games in my profile. Only thing concerning is most if the time once a download completes the screen will
    go black for a second or two now. It was working good for a day and a half before going permanently black again, so i left it unplugged overnight again. It's currently on a spare 1080p TV. It does work better getting off the floor, but i didn't think low
    pile carpet would have blocked the vents. I checked it periodically with a cheap thermal (laser) thermometer ( I think from Wish, so not sure of accuracy) and highest temp on top was in middle of rear part at 97F. The highest at the vents appeared to be
    at the HDMI out at 107F.

I'm still wondering if theres a power supply issue, as you definitely wouldn't want the video to glitch in the middle of a boss fight.
    Good to hear you got it to work as best it could :)

We are all gamers here, not Microsoft staff, so we do our best to help.

If you found any of our assistance helpful, you could give it a Yes :)
  3. {Parity} Win User

What have you tried beside unplugging it? Different TV, Different ports, Different cable.

BTW, repair not by a certified Microsoft repair center is not allowed and results in no help from a Microsoft repair center.
  4. Reactor Leak SF Win User

First off, make sure that you’re plugging the Xbox directly into the wall, not a power strip or an extension cord. The one thing I noticed is you didn’t mention if when the screen goes to black if the console turns off or not. That is something that we
    would probably need to know to figure this out a little bit. From the sounds of it, it just sounds like the video connection internally is loose possibly
  5. ToneyJxska Win User

Lo mas recomendable seria que contactes al soporte y ver si existe alguna manera en que puedas repararlo con microsoft
  6. Anonymous21122112211 Win User

Followup:. I plugged the one x direct to the wall and am able to have it mostly work and redownload my games. 3 years or so of live gold has a lot of games in my profile. Only thing concerning is most if the time once a download completes the screen will
    go black for a second or two now. It was working good for a day and a half before going permanently black again, so i left it unplugged overnight again. It's currently on a spare 1080p TV. It does work better getting off the floor, but i didn't think low
    pile carpet would have blocked the vents. I checked it periodically with a cheap thermal (laser) thermometer ( I think from Wish, so not sure of accuracy) and highest temp on top was in middle of rear part at 97F. The highest at the vents appeared to be
    at the HDMI out at 107F.

I'm still wondering if theres a power supply issue, as you definitely wouldn't want the video to glitch in the middle of a boss fight.
Thema:

1. : Xbox one **** going out after several minutes - Similar Threads - **** going several

2. Xbox one error 116 not going away

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one error 116 not going away: Dear team, i have been trying to get my kid to play roblox and i keep getting the same 116 error. i have gone through the steps below and nothing works. i’ve changed to my profile, and it does not...
  3. gta v cars only go in reverse

in XBoX on Windows
    gta v cars only go in reverse: gta v cars only go in reverse 55c8c227-f38f-4bd1-a062-0cb873437969
  4. XBOX 360 2010 slim Screen going fuzzy green and blue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 2010 slim Screen going fuzzy green and blue: Hello, My XBOX 360 slim has been acting weird lately. It boots Normally, but after about 2 minutes, the screen goes fuzzy green and blue. Now I know that it's not my TV, because it works fine...
  5. Cant go online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant go online?: I'm able to access online content from my Xbox, Netflix, youtube, etc, but I can't view my friend's list or game online I'm only about halfway through my gold subscription this year and haven't...
  6. Xbox hacker said address and was going to kill me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox hacker said address and was going to kill me: what do i do about this theres no cops that can help i have talked to them and they say call xbox and xbox says call the police. THIS IS MY LIFE! I had a guy in my party chat say everyones...
  7. What is going on with Xbox live core

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with Xbox live core: Xbox live core services? Anyone else having issues 09adf080-4b77-400a-a9d6-58797d0bf90c
  8. Are they going to fix the call of duty disc errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are they going to fix the call of duty disc errors: Are they going to fix the call of duty dics error. i like the game but after the last patch it keeps crashing getting 200 ms ping on game too please fix the game 4e7740f5-1578-49ee-80dd-110c89f04e96
  9. : Xbox one [mod removed] going out after several minutes

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox one [mod removed] going out after several minutes: : Xbox one [mod removed] going out after several minutes Sounds like you need a new power supply 68dc9a7f-4a64-4c4f-a05c-c9a10b47eb88
  10. ID Go app not loading for several days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ID Go app not loading for several days: I've had the ID go app for a long time but now I just get a black screen after the logo appears. I have tried to reinstall twice. I have written them and Microsoft but haven't heard back in a few...