Xbox one gold membership

Discus and support Xbox one gold membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have an xbox one. My brother plays on this xbox on his account, also on this xbox is a separate account which we pretty much only use to subscribe... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bigboi6, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:42 AM.

1. bigboi6
    bigboi6 Guest

Xbox one gold membership

We have an xbox one. My brother plays on this xbox on his account, also on this xbox is a separate account which we pretty much only use to subscribe to the xbox live gold membership. I am getting a new xbox one and will be playing on my account on the
    new xbox. Can i put the account with the xbox live gold membership onto the new xbox and have both xboxes share the xbox live gold membership at the same time? Thanks for your answers!

:)

2. onyxishere Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

Xbox One games with gold require a gold membership to play them. If your gold membership runs out and you would like to continue playing an Xbox One game with gold game then you'll need to either renew your membership or purchase the game.
  3. VagrantCobra7 Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

Xbox One games with gold require a gold membership to play them. If your gold membership runs out and you would like to continue playing an Xbox One game with gold game then you'll need to either renew your membership or purchase the game.
    Thankss....
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox Live Gold - probably asked before

On the 360 you need a gold membership for each individual account.

If you have an xbox one you only need one gold account per console,then every other account on that console gets gold free as part of your membership.

you can use your xbox one gold membership on your 360 also, but any one else on the 360 will need to buy their own gold time.
  5. A Witty Panda Win User

xbox live subscriptions

If your child wants to play multiplayer games on the 360, he will need a gold membership. But if he plays games on the xbox one, he wont need a gold membership as all accounts on a Xbox one has gold if the main profile has gold.
  6. HassanB Win User

What to do with my Family plan and Xbox One.

Hello,

The Xbox One only requires one active gold membership for that console. Anyone that then signs into that console will have their own gold membership. It's not possible to merge these accounts if that's what you're inquiring about. Each account will continue
    to be it's own separate entity with it's own gamerscore, saves, etc. You just won't have to pay for their Xbox LIVE Gold memberships if they wish to exclusively play on the Xbox One console and not go back to their Xbox 360.

If anyone wishes to use Xbox LIVE on their Xbox 360 console they will need a gold membership for the account that wishes to play online. The gold sharing feature is only available for the Xbox One.
Thema:

Xbox one gold membership

1. Xbox one gold membership - Similar Threads - gold membership

2. xbox live gold membership canceled

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold membership canceled: my xbox live gold membership was cancelled after i entered a 12 month gold card and it forced me to turn it into game pass ultimate. at first that didnt bother me but then i realized that my badge...
  3. Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership: I recently noticed that the years are not showing up on my profile even though I have gold membership. All my settings are set to be viewable to everyone, with no restrictions. Can anyone help me...
  4. Can't use Live Gold Membership to get free Sonic Generations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Live Gold Membership to get free Sonic Generations: Bought a new XBox One S Digital Edition and got a free 30 day XBox Live Gold Membership. I'm trying to download the Sonic Generations (XBox 360 and backwards compatible to XBox One) from the free...
  5. In need of gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    In need of gold membership: Due to the current situation I cannot afford to pay for another month of gold and so I figured I would see if some ok ne has a spare month they could throw my way so I dont lose my mind...
  6. xbox Gold Memberships

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox Gold Memberships: Yesterday I accidentally bought xbox gamepass ultimate. I immediately cancelled it and was refunded £1.00. When I woke up this morning my Xbox Gold membership has disappeared and I feel scammed as...
  7. Gold Mitgliedschaft auf meiner Homebox nicht teilbar[Translation-Gold membership on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Mitgliedschaft auf meiner Homebox nicht teilbar[Translation-Gold membership on my...: Hallo, ich habe eine 2. Xbox gekauft, die von meinem Sohn genutzt wird. Auf der neuen Box habe ich mit meinem Account die Homeboxfunktion aktiviert. Für meinen Sohn habe ich einen Account...
  8. trying to get my gold membership back from ultimate membership useing microsoft account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to get my gold membership back from ultimate membership useing microsoft account balance: It wont let me cancel my ultimate membership because it was on recurring billing and it was past due, and it wont let me pay with my microsoft account balance. What do i do? Contact tech support?...
  9. Tried out game pass but gold membership is all I want

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tried out game pass but gold membership is all I want: Game pass, 3 months for €1 runs out today , but I want to renew gold membership but all it offers is game pass that I don't want because it's too dear. when I input code it says it will convert...
  10. Gold membership not showing on account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership not showing on account: Hi, I used a Gold 14 day code tonight I wanted to use up before renewing my yearly sub. Went to Games with Gold and got Call of Cthulhu, tried to get SW Battlefront but it's asking for the £8.99...