xbox one ゴールドメンバーシップ 二重契約 [Translation - xbox one Gold Membership Double Contract]

Discus and support xbox one ゴールドメンバーシップ 二重契約 [Translation - xbox one Gold Membership Double Contract] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 一台のxbox one のゲーマータグ1と2で、誤ってそれぞれ同日にゴールドに 入してしてしまいました。1つは3ヶ月、もう一つは1ヶ月です。自動的に合算されて4ヶ月分になるのでしょうか?あるいは重なった1ヶ月は ダになってしまうのでしょうか? _____ [Translation - I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PremixedPond628, Sep 28, 2019.

1. xbox one ゴールドメンバーシップ 二重契約 [Translation - xbox one Gold Membership Double Contract]

一台のxbox one のゲーマータグ1と2で、誤ってそれぞれ同日にゴールドに 入してしてしまいました。1つは3ヶ月、もう一つは1ヶ月です。自動的に合算されて4ヶ月分になるのでしょうか?あるいは重なった1ヶ月は ダになってしまうのでしょうか?

_____

[Translation - I accidentally joined Gold on the same day with one xbox one gamertag 1 and 2.
    One is 3 months and the other is 1 month. Will it automatically add up to 4 months?
    Or will it be wasted in the overlapping month?]

:)

PremixedPond628, Sep 28, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox one ゴールドメンバーシップ 二重契約 [Translation - xbox one Gold Membership Double Contract]

Hi there PremixedPond,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with recent transaction on Xbox Gold.

• If the Gold subscription was purchased on 2 different accounts, they would only stay on the individual account.
    • If you purchased the subscription on one account only, the subscriptions do add up.

If the issue persists, I recommend to contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. PremixedPond628 Win User

ありがとうございます。アカウント個別になる件、承知致しました。

では、ゴールドメンバーシップの残り期間を一時的に停止することなどは可能でしょうか?

失礼します。

___

[Translation - Thank you very much. I understand that this is an individual account.

Is it possible to temporarily suspend the remaining period of the Gold Membership?

Excuse me.]
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there PremixedPond628,

Thanks for the reply. For more assistance with the subscriptions on your account,
    I recommend to contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.Here in Xbox Forums, we do not have the appropriate tools and resources to further assist with billing and subscriptions.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. Yezzmina Win User

swiching gold to family

While I don't speak/read french, so I can't translate that part, the Xbox Live Gold Family passes are no longer available for purchase, so you can not switch gold to family anymore. It is instead replaced with Xbox One Home Gold, where you pay for one membership,
    and everyone on your Xbox One will be able to use your gold on their own account.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

The Xbox 360 Entertainment for All Plan DOES NOT CARRY OVER

That's because the contract was specifically geared towards the eventual ownership of the Xbox 360, not the One. I suggest reading the fine print before signing any contracts. As for what Phil Spencer allegedly said, you're misinterpreting it. Any "standard"
    subscription or membership is what he's referring to (as in a relatively permanent choice for a subscription or membership) - what you have is not a subscription or membership at all, but rather, what you have is considered a contract, and it's a temporary
    solution for those who can't afford a console at that - not a permanent one.
Thema:

1. xbox one ゴールドメンバーシップ 二重契約 [Translation - xbox one Gold Membership Double Contract] - Similar Threads - ゴールドメンバーシップ 二重契約 Translation Gold

2. 为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?

in XBoX on Windows
    为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?: [img] 如图我早在2014年9月27日在windows phone上购买的游戏,为何在笔记本上会重复收费?两个设备登陆的是同一个微软账户 [Translate of Mod] Pictured, why do I charge a repeat fee on my laptop when I bought a game on my windows phone on...
  3. 无法重置Xbox one怎么办 [Translation] What to do if I can't reset your Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    无法重置Xbox one怎么办 [Translation] What to do if I can't reset your Xbox one: 重置时需要附 身份验证,点进去提示“ 连接后此页将关闭”,好像一直连接不上 法进行身份验证,重置也就 法继续下去了,怎么办? [translation-Additional authentication is required for the reset, and the point in prompt "This page will close when you connect",...
  4. XBOX多人游戏无法使用,重置过网络也尝试过更换DNS,依旧没有效果[Translation-XBO X MULTIPLAYER GAMES CANNOT BE USED, RESET...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX多人游戏无法使用,重置过网络也尝试过更换DNS,依旧没有效果[Translation-XBO X MULTIPLAYER GAMES CANNOT BE USED, RESET...: 不管是重置还是更换DNS都会显示 法使用 [Translation-Whether it is reset or replaced DNS will show that it is not available] [img] [img] f6debd8a-5f95-48ac-8727-cf58a363b9f5
  5. 应用商店购买软件重复扣款 [Translation-Store purchase software duplicate deductions]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    应用商店购买软件重复扣款 [Translation-Store purchase software duplicate deductions]: 我分别在2014年12月28日和2015年5月17日购买了如图所示的两款游戏,但我刚才安装时再次扣款,怎么才能退款? [Translation-I purchased the two games as shown on December 28, 2014 and May 17, 2015, respectively, but how can I get a refund when I...
  6. MSBILL.INFが解約できない [Translation - MSBILL.INF can not be canceled]

in XBoX on Consoles
    MSBILL.INFが解約できない [Translation - MSBILL.INF can not be canceled]: 以前XBOX360のネットワーク利用(1年分)を定期購入にしており、 解約することなく、本体を売り払っていました。 クレジットカード明細を確認したところ解約し忘れたことに気づき、 ”MICROSOFT*XBOX MSBILL.INF” の解約を行おうとしたところ、 購入履歴にも記載がなく、また支払いの変更もできません。 どのようにして解約すれば容易でしょうか?...
  7. SolitareColectionの契約更新について [Translation-About contract renewal of SolitareColection]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SolitareColectionの契約更新について [Translation-About contract renewal of SolitareColection]: 昨日1年間の契約更新し、次のようなメールを きました。 2019/04/21 (日) 9:56 Microsoft Store [Mod Removed-Personal Info] お客様各位、 2019年4月21日 でのご利用ありがとうございました。 ご購入済みの製品 (事前注文を除く) がダウンロードできるようになりました。 注文番号 [Mod...
  8. 录屏失败?????录制不工作?????重置了XBOX也不行 [The recording failed????? Recording does not work????? You...

in XBoX on Windows
    录屏失败?????录制不工作?????重置了XBOX也不行 [The recording failed????? Recording does not work????? You...: 错误:2184328707 Translation: [Error: 2184328707] c7f55971-8f0a-4640-9c9a-11f7dbd06b9a
  9. 手柄方向盘二合一想法

in XBoX on Mobile
    手柄方向盘二合一想法: 有没有可能手柄可以卡在一个空心方向盘上(方向盘所带的他设备不需要动),当中用插口,线的方式去镶嵌在方向盘上,另可以拿下来或再嵌上去。拿下来,功能等于和普通手柄一 ,而插到方向盘上,可以起到方向盘的作用。这...
  10. 双重验证 [Edit - Translation] - Double verification

in XBoX on Consoles
    双重验证 [Edit - Translation] - Double verification: 应用软件 法登陆 [Edit - Translation] - Application software cannot log in 1fd0613a-3914-4bfc-9963-9210fdebdcda