xbox one ゴールドメンバーシップ 二重契約 [Translation - xbox one Gold Membership Double Contract]

Discus and support xbox one ゴールドメンバーシップ 二重契約 [Translation - xbox one Gold Membership Double Contract] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 一台のxbox one のゲーマータグ1と2で、誤ってそれぞれ同日にゴールドに 入してしてしまいました。1つは3ヶ月、もう一つは1ヶ月です。自動的に合算されて4ヶ月分になるのでしょうか?あるいは重なった1ヶ月は ダになってしまうのでしょうか? _____ [Translation - I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PremixedPond628, Sep 28, 2019.

1. xbox one ゴールドメンバーシップ 二重契約 [Translation - xbox one Gold Membership Double Contract]

一台のxbox one のゲーマータグ1と2で、誤ってそれぞれ同日にゴールドに 入してしてしまいました。1つは3ヶ月、もう一つは1ヶ月です。自動的に合算されて4ヶ月分になるのでしょうか?あるいは重なった1ヶ月は ダになってしまうのでしょうか?

_____

[Translation - I accidentally joined Gold on the same day with one xbox one gamertag 1 and 2.
    One is 3 months and the other is 1 month. Will it automatically add up to 4 months?
    Or will it be wasted in the overlapping month?]

:)

PremixedPond628, Sep 28, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox one ゴールドメンバーシップ 二重契約 [Translation - xbox one Gold Membership Double Contract]

Hi there PremixedPond,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with recent transaction on Xbox Gold.

• If the Gold subscription was purchased on 2 different accounts, they would only stay on the individual account.
    • If you purchased the subscription on one account only, the subscriptions do add up.

If the issue persists, I recommend to contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. PremixedPond628 Win User

ありがとうございます。アカウント個別になる件、承知致しました。

では、ゴールドメンバーシップの残り期間を一時的に停止することなどは可能でしょうか?

失礼します。

___

[Translation - Thank you very much. I understand that this is an individual account.

Is it possible to temporarily suspend the remaining period of the Gold Membership?

Excuse me.]
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there PremixedPond628,

Thanks for the reply. For more assistance with the subscriptions on your account,
    I recommend to contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.Here in Xbox Forums, we do not have the appropriate tools and resources to further assist with billing and subscriptions.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. Yezzmina Win User

swiching gold to family

While I don't speak/read french, so I can't translate that part, the Xbox Live Gold Family passes are no longer available for purchase, so you can not switch gold to family anymore. It is instead replaced with Xbox One Home Gold, where you pay for one membership,
    and everyone on your Xbox One will be able to use your gold on their own account.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

The Xbox 360 Entertainment for All Plan DOES NOT CARRY OVER

That's because the contract was specifically geared towards the eventual ownership of the Xbox 360, not the One. I suggest reading the fine print before signing any contracts. As for what Phil Spencer allegedly said, you're misinterpreting it. Any "standard"
    subscription or membership is what he's referring to (as in a relatively permanent choice for a subscription or membership) - what you have is not a subscription or membership at all, but rather, what you have is considered a contract, and it's a temporary
    solution for those who can't afford a console at that - not a permanent one.
Thema:

1. xbox one ゴールドメンバーシップ 二重契約 [Translation - xbox one Gold Membership Double Contract] - Similar Threads - ゴールドメンバーシップ 二重契約 Translation Gold

2. 电脑版 Xbox商城下载 无法更新0x80131509,请确保您已连接,然后重新尝试更新。

in XBoX Accessibility
    电脑版 Xbox商城下载 无法更新0x80131509,请确保您已连接,然后重新尝试更新。: 电脑版 Xbox商城下载 法更新0x80131509,请确保您已连接,然后重新尝试更新。 [img] cc64b058-28d5-4209-a607-84b7ebdc9fbc
  3. 战争机器5第二幕第五章BUG [Edit - Translation] - Gears of War 5 Chapter 2 Chapter 5 BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战争机器5第二幕第五章BUG [Edit - Translation] - Gears of War 5 Chapter 2 Chapter 5 BUG: 战争机器5第二幕第五 击败女兽人BOSS后,过场动画没有声音,且过场动画播放完毕后进入黑屏状态。 法顺利启动第三幕游戏。 [Edit - Translation] - Gears of War 5 Chapter 2 Chapter 5 After defeating the female orc boss, the cutscene has no sound, and enters a...
  4. Minecraftを解約したいのにできません。どうしたらよいでしょうか。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraftを解約したいのにできません。どうしたらよいでしょうか。: Minecraftを解約したいのにできません。どうしたらよいでしょうか。 月額約900円を引き落とされています。 IDとパスワードを忘れてログインできず、解約できず困っています。 解約するにはどうすればよいか、ご存知の方、教えてく さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。 cb057e69-c9d9-4bb9-9f1c-9d1dc88ca93b
  5. Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本: Translation Title: How Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is updated to use xbox accessories to configure the xbox elite second-generation controller version 如题 问题见图 Translation: Such as the problem...
  6. XBOXLIVE更改地区时显示”当前在完成转移时出现问题。请检查 地区更改支持页面,以确保它符合您的需要,并稍后重试。“

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOXLIVE更改地区时显示”当前在完成转移时出现问题。请检查 地区更改支持页面,以确保它符合您的需要,并稍后重试。“: Title Translation: When XBOXLIVE changes the region, it shows "There is a problem currently completing the transfer. Please check the regional change support page to make sure it meets your needs...
  7. 游戏账号停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Game account stop right, will lead to computer system reload?

in XBoX on Consoles
    游戏账号停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Game account stop right, will lead to computer system reload?: 游戏里Xbox live账号停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Will the xbox live account stop in the game, which will cause the computer system to be reinstalled? 1273eb9c-8820-42f1-a8fd-81fdd8415c24
  8. 游戏账号停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Game account stop right, will lead to computer system reload?

in XBoX Accessibility
    游戏账号停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Game account stop right, will lead to computer system reload?: 游戏账号里Xbox live停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Will the Xbox live stop in the game account, which will cause the computer system to be reinstalled? 16c9e309-5530-46a0-a822-c31b9f35760e
  9. 为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?

in XBoX on Windows
    为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?: [img] 如图我早在2014年9月27日在windows phone上购买的游戏,为何在笔记本上会重复收费?两个设备登陆的是同一个微软账户 [Translate of Mod] Pictured, why do I charge a repeat fee on my laptop when I bought a game on my windows phone on...
  10. 无法重置Xbox one怎么办 [Translation] What to do if I can't reset your Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    无法重置Xbox one怎么办 [Translation] What to do if I can't reset your Xbox one: 重置时需要附 身份验证,点进去提示“ 连接后此页将关闭”,好像一直连接不上 法进行身份验证,重置也就 法继续下去了,怎么办? [translation-Additional authentication is required for the reset, and the point in prompt "This page will close when you connect",...