Xbox one graphic issues

Discus and support Xbox one graphic issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since I brought my xbox one I have been seeing problems, like on cod ghosts the words are blurry and on the menu there are wavy lines. It's the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by overseer1998, Jan 11, 2014.

1. overseer1998
    overseer1998 Guest

Xbox one graphic issues

Ever since I brought my xbox one I have been seeing problems, like on cod ghosts the words are blurry and on the menu there are wavy lines. It's the same with battlefield is well when you look in the sky there are wavy lines and in dark places there are
    wavy lines is well

:)

overseer1998, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Xbox One graphic issues

Good evening. sorry for my english, I'm from Brazil.

I'm a very strange problem, I bought a xbox one recently and soon saw a problem, a "white lines" everywhere, I made this video to better demonstrate the problem:

[View:]

I activated the guarantee and gave me another console, which arrived yesterday 03/03.

When I called the console, startled to see that he has the same problem the old Xbox, the same white lines and in the same places. I do not want to believe that received a console with the same defect, but how could have the same defect and in the same place?

I have used 3 different HDMI cables and 3 different TVs, all have the same problem of white lines.

What can be causing this? I do not know what to think.

Thanks.

CruiserMegadeth, Jan 11, 2014
  3. C0ldCr0w
    C0ldCr0w Guest
    Graphical Issue During First Boot Up On Home Screen

I've noticed when I first turn on my Xbox One, once the "Home" screen appears I see horizontal graphic issues. They issues seem to come from the Home screen only especially if a game is running in the large Home tile. When I switch to Pins, Friends, or
    Store, no graphic issues.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. It doesn't seem like a "hardware" issue, more of a graphic driver issue handling the game video in large Home tile.

C0ldCr0w, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Xbox one graphic issues

In BF4 I see very faint wavy lines on the right hand side of the screen, but I can't see them in game. I can really only see them when I am looking at the in-game Battlelog or on the main BF4 screen.

Mogwai Warrior, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Jammie1903 Win User

Xbox One Graphical issues

I took a look at a couple of your game clips (Deus Ex, Wildlands). Yep, you've got a textbook case of a
    malfunctioning GPU in your Xbox. It's a defect that happens to a small percentage of consoles.

If it's still possible, return your console for an exchange at the retailer you bought it from. If you're past the return period, then you will need to
    schedule a repair with Microsoft, as this is not a user-serviceable fix.
    Thanks so much for the reply! I think the consoles still in warranty (this is my second xbox now) so I'll get it replaced.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

I took a look at a couple of your game clips (Deus Ex, Wildlands). Yep, you've got a textbook case of a
    malfunctioning GPU in your Xbox. It's a defect that happens to a small percentage of consoles.

If it's still possible, return your console for an exchange at the retailer you bought it from. If you're past the return period, then you will need to
    schedule a repair with Microsoft, as this is not a user-serviceable fix.
  7. TRUxiPROxPUNISH Win User

I'm having the same issue ever sence that update came out I even tryed doing a factory reset but it just made it worse per say because now my external hard drive is now saying I have the game I go to play it, it take me to to store, I select play it just
    refreshes the dam page, and still the home screen locks up the games are not loading right it's a real mess
  8. Mogwai Warrior Win User

Xbox one graphic issues

In BF4 I see very faint wavy lines on the right hand side of the screen, but I can't see them in game. I can really only see them when I am looking at the in-game Battlelog or on the main BF4 screen.
  9. Bear Lee Sane Win User

Graphics issue original xbox one

cheers for the replys, i have turned HDR off on my tv and some reason hdr is blanked off on my xbox, probally because its one of the first xbox ones. il just have to buy the xbox one x and see if it fixes it lol

i have tried 4 different hdmi cables all the same.

il see if i can update my tv, cheers peeps
Thema:

Xbox one graphic issues

1. Xbox one graphic issues - Similar Threads - graphic issues

2. MGSV GRAPHICAL ISSUES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGSV GRAPHICAL ISSUES: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/mgs-v-graphics-issue-since-october-update/c28da3f8-bdfb-48e3-b233-0dbaa52a32fc?page=3&auth=1 This moderator needs to be fired for closing a...
  3. MGS V graphics issue since October update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V graphics issue since October update: [img] I was playing MGS V on my XBox One X Monday and Tuesday with no problems. My XBox automatically updated Wednesday morning at 5:32am, and when I got home from work Wednesday, my game...
  4. Ref graphics issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ref graphics issues: I have been experiencing an issue with my xbox its giving me random green streaks and black streaky lines,sometimes screen goes blank then off,i've tried two brand new cables still the same,i've...
  5. Xbox one S upsacaled to 4k graphic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S upsacaled to 4k graphic issue: Hello, i have xbox one S and TV Philips 43pus6503 4K UHD. When i setup hdmi 2 or 3 for 4k and xbox too - all greenchecks. I start play game fifa 19 hdr signal - screen is horrible, without colors,...
  6. Xbox graphics issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox graphics issue?: Hello, I currently have the Xbox one S Gears of war edition. Whenever i turn it on, i get this screen that make it look like its taken the wrong dose of LSD. I switch HDMI ports on Tv and the...
  7. Graphical Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphical Issues: I read the article for troubleshooting the graphical errors on my xbox and tried all of the solutions but i am still plagued by the graphical issues article I used:...
  8. Xbox one X - Graphics and Rendering issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - Graphics and Rendering issue.: Hello All, I have owned my Xbox one X for about 4 months now and have been loving it so far. But within the last 2 weeks I've noticed issues with graphics and rendering in games like Assassins...
  9. Xbox one s has weird graphical issues on the screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s has weird graphical issues on the screen.: So basically I had this weird issue last week where the screen became blue when I started up red dead redemption 2. I thought the game had glitched but I tried another game and the problem...
  10. Xbox Graphics issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Graphics issue: Hello, I am having this issue with my Xbox. It is happening on multiple games and I have tested another HDMI cable and still having the same issue. Looks like maybe it needs a new graphics card....