Xbox One Graphics Issue

Discus and support Xbox One Graphics Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this happened to my wifes xbox does anyone know whats up? I started it up like normal. We changed hdmi cord, its not the TV is the xbox done? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nexus1-D15D2F41-99B5-45FB, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Xbox One Graphics Issue

this happened to my wifes xbox does anyone know whats up? I started it up like normal. We changed hdmi cord, its not the TV is the xbox done?

Xbox One Graphics Issue [​IMG]

Xbox One Graphics Issue [​IMG]

:)

Nexus1-D15D2F41-99B5-45FB, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Jammie1903 Win User

Xbox One Graphical issues

I took a look at a couple of your game clips (Deus Ex, Wildlands). Yep, you've got a textbook case of a
    malfunctioning GPU in your Xbox. It's a defect that happens to a small percentage of consoles.

If it's still possible, return your console for an exchange at the retailer you bought it from. If you're past the return period, then you will need to
    schedule a repair with Microsoft, as this is not a user-serviceable fix.
    Thanks so much for the reply! I think the consoles still in warranty (this is my second xbox now) so I'll get it replaced.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

I took a look at a couple of your game clips (Deus Ex, Wildlands). Yep, you've got a textbook case of a
    malfunctioning GPU in your Xbox. It's a defect that happens to a small percentage of consoles.

If it's still possible, return your console for an exchange at the retailer you bought it from. If you're past the return period, then you will need to
    schedule a repair with Microsoft, as this is not a user-serviceable fix.
  4. Nexus1-D15D2F41-99B5 Win User

Xbox One Graphics Issue

Thanks m8 much appreciated
  5. TRUxiPROxPUNISH Win User

I'm having the same issue ever sence that update came out I even tryed doing a factory reset but it just made it worse per say because now my external hard drive is now saying I have the game I go to play it, it take me to to store, I select play it just
    refreshes the dam page, and still the home screen locks up the games are not loading right it's a real mess
  6. REK 1 Win User

Xbox One Graphics Issue

Try to unplug power to TV and console, wait 2 mins, unplug both ends of him cable and then plug TV back in, turn on , then plug power back in for console and try again. See if any change, if no change, try a different hdmi port on tv and see if any change.
    Try to do a video reset by following these steps,
    1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
    2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button  for 10 seconds to turn off the console.
    3. Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light
      will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go until the second beep occurs.
      Note If you have an Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, you’ll need to press and hold the Xbox button  and the Bind button instead, as your
      console does not have an Eject button.
    4. In either case, this will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, press the Xbox button  to open the guide. Go to System > Settings > Display
      & sound
      > Video output, and then select the resolution you want from the Display dropdown.
    5. If you’re required to complete these steps on every boot-up, you’ll want to change your TV connection to HDMI as shown in step 3 of the next section, "Your screen is blank and you use an AVR in your setup." For more info, seeHow
      to adjust the display settings on your Xbox One
Thema:

Xbox One Graphics Issue

1. Xbox One Graphics Issue - Similar Threads - Graphics Issue

2. forza motorsport 6 graphics issue/game won't open

in XBoX on Windows
    forza motorsport 6 graphics issue/game won't open: I recently downloaded and installed Forza Motorosport 6 I get an error code when I open the game on pc AP501 This means that your system’s video card doesn’t support DirectX 12. To resolve...
  3. MGSV GRAPHICAL ISSUES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGSV GRAPHICAL ISSUES: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/mgs-v-graphics-issue-since-october-update/c28da3f8-bdfb-48e3-b233-0dbaa52a32fc?page=3&auth=1 This moderator needs to be fired for closing a...
  4. MGS V graphics issue since October update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V graphics issue since October update: [img] I was playing MGS V on my XBox One X Monday and Tuesday with no problems. My XBox automatically updated Wednesday morning at 5:32am, and when I got home from work Wednesday, my game...
  5. Ref graphics issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ref graphics issues: I have been experiencing an issue with my xbox its giving me random green streaks and black streaky lines,sometimes screen goes blank then off,i've tried two brand new cables still the same,i've...
  6. Xbox one S upsacaled to 4k graphic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S upsacaled to 4k graphic issue: Hello, i have xbox one S and TV Philips 43pus6503 4K UHD. When i setup hdmi 2 or 3 for 4k and xbox too - all greenchecks. I start play game fifa 19 hdr signal - screen is horrible, without colors,...
  7. Xbox graphics issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox graphics issue?: Hello, I currently have the Xbox one S Gears of war edition. Whenever i turn it on, i get this screen that make it look like its taken the wrong dose of LSD. I switch HDMI ports on Tv and the...
  8. Graphical Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphical Issues: I read the article for troubleshooting the graphical errors on my xbox and tried all of the solutions but i am still plagued by the graphical issues article I used:...
  9. Xbox one X - Graphics and Rendering issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - Graphics and Rendering issue.: Hello All, I have owned my Xbox one X for about 4 months now and have been loving it so far. But within the last 2 weeks I've noticed issues with graphics and rendering in games like Assassins...
  10. Xbox one s has weird graphical issues on the screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s has weird graphical issues on the screen.: So basically I had this weird issue last week where the screen became blue when I started up red dead redemption 2. I thought the game had glitched but I tried another game and the problem...