xbox one green screen freeze, factory reset and still not working.

Discus and support xbox one green screen freeze, factory reset and still not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi we have recently had a **** ton of problems with our xbox one, we had a system update about a month ago? The day after we got the green screen of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DEATHPOKE, Sep 30, 2018.

1. DEATHPOKE
    DEATHPOKE Guest

Hi we have recently had a **** ton of problems with our xbox one, we had a system update about a month ago? The day after we got the green screen of death, had to factory reset. When we reset, the console told us that our network was fine and that there
    are issues on microsofts end, checked the site, no issues on microsofts end. Any and all updates start downloading then stop themselves, games wont open, and every 2-3 days green screen freeze. Someone please help!

:)

DEATHPOKE, Sep 30, 2018
  2. RogueRider93
    RogueRider93 Guest
    Green Screen

My xbox one will not leave the green start up screen, it will stay there with the three bubbles until it gives me an error message or shuts off. I did a factory reset and it worked for an hour or so then started to freeze and not load. I got it to work yesterday
    and searched for a new update and there was nothing. Now it's not loading past the green screen.

RogueRider93, Sep 30, 2018
  3. AppleSozz
    AppleSozz Guest
    Mass Effect 3 forcing Factory Reset

came frequently crashes, bricking my xbox. Ithe will freeze beyond repair forcing me to power off the console. Upon powering on... black screen or permanent xbox one load screen. So I do a cache clear... permanent green screen. My only option is to USB factory
    reset, clearing everything. When it does finally reboot I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it... it eventually freezes again. Wash. Rense. Repeat.

Sucks because I really want to finish mass effect 3.

AppleSozz, Sep 30, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.

{Parity}, Sep 30, 2018
  5. DEATHPOKE
    DEATHPOKE Guest
    When you say restart, should I factory reset it?

DEATHPOKE, Sep 30, 2018
  6. DEATHPOKE
    DEATHPOKE Guest
    just restarted, tried to update one of the many updates that I cannot get to work. System crashed and shut down -__-

DEATHPOKE, Sep 30, 2018
  7. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya, Deathpoke!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like the Xbox One console is giving you some issues with a green screen freeze even after a factory reset. If the problem still persists I suggest that you
    Contact Customer Support to see what troubleshooting steps they have to help resolve the issue. One troubleshooting step I suggest is performing an

offline system update
    . I hope this information was helpful in fixing the issue.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 3, 2018
  8. DEATHPOKE Win User

just restarted, tried to update one of the many updates that I cannot get to work. System crashed and shut down -__-
  9. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  10. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya, Deathpoke!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like the Xbox One console is giving you some issues with a green screen freeze even after a factory reset. If the problem still persists I suggest that you
    Contact Customer Support to see what troubleshooting steps they have to help resolve the issue. One troubleshooting step I suggest is performing an

offline system update
    . I hope this information was helpful in fixing the issue.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  11. DEATHPOKE Win User

When you say restart, should I factory reset it?
  12. BD Yurek Win User

Console Unresponsive After Boot Up

I am in the same boot, worked fine for 24 hours. Now my console freezes after green screen. IF it makes it to the home screen then i can move around but as soon as i go to sign in it freezes. I tried to factory reset but upon hitting "Reset" it just goes
    back to the system setting screen.
Thema:

1. xbox one green screen freeze, factory reset and still not working. - Similar Threads - green screen freeze

2. Xbox One S green screen of death after being serviced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S green screen of death after being serviced: So I got a brand new Xbox One S for christmas and after a week of having it, I got the green screen of death. The green screen of death is when the Xbox is stuck on the green screen on startup....
  3. XBOX ONE GREEN SCREEN FREEZING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE GREEN SCREEN FREEZING: Every time I turn on my xbox it freezes on the green screen it don't even load the green screen the xbox logo is not there just a green screen, when I factory reset my xbox it fixes it for about 2...
  4. X BOX ONE X freezes at start up green screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX ONE X freezes at start up green screen.: My One X freezes at the green X Box start up screen. I’ve power cycled, unplugged, disconnected from the internet, changed HDMI cables. Nothing changes. What’s the fix?...
  5. Getting green screen or freezing up while watching videos on Hulu and Netflix, but the audio ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting green screen or freezing up while watching videos on Hulu and Netflix, but the audio ...: This has been happening the last couple of days and my connection is fine. I can play multiplayer games online with no problems, but when I go to watch a video it will freeze up or lag and...
  6. Xbox One stuck at green screen; then freezes when I try to troubleshoot!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck at green screen; then freezes when I try to troubleshoot!: My Xbox one has been frozen at the Green Screen of Death and when it finally loads, it freezes when I click on "Reset Xbox" and "Offline Update". I have spent many hours in my games (Like...
  7. Green screen for 10 minutes then get on and freezes 20 minutes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen for 10 minutes then get on and freezes 20 minutes?: My xbox takes 10-15 minutes to get off the green screen and when it does it allows me to stay on it for 20-30 minutes and then freezes and kicks me off? Any solutions? Tried all the standard stuff...
  8. Green screen of death to black screen to my games freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death to black screen to my games freezing: I would appreciate some help with this. Today I was playing Diablo 3 with my brother and it just got really slow and eventually froze and turned into a black screen. I had to unplug the power...
  9. Xbox One freezing on the green start up screen or a black screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One freezing on the green start up screen or a black screen?: I'm not sure what to do to fix this. A game crashed and froze my xbox, so I turned it off. When I turned the xbox back on it stays on the green screen for over 20 minutes, and then it changes to a...
  10. delayed power up to green screen freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    delayed power up to green screen freeze: i been having an issue with my console where once I press the power up button it takes a minute or so to show anything on my tv, which is a blank black screen. This blank screen takes about 5...