Xbox one GTA V

Discus and support Xbox one GTA V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this is the right place go. But rockstar isn't giving me any help at all. For Grand Theft Auto 5 online for xbox one. My friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by j1mmyrock97, Aug 10, 2019.

1. j1mmyrock97
    j1mmyrock97 Guest

Xbox one GTA V

I'm not sure if this is the right place go. But rockstar isn't giving me any help at all. For Grand Theft Auto 5 online for xbox one. My friends account showed an offer for shark cards saying that you would receive a bonus amount of money with any shark
    card. Now on my account I never got that offer. But would that offer still apply to me?

:)

j1mmyrock97, Aug 10, 2019
  2. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

Will they every bring GTA V to the Xbox One??

If they are going to do GTA V for PC then they might do one on XBOX ONE on GTA V.
  3. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

GTA V DLC: Your Ideas

Haha, bye GTA V on Xbox 360, hello new GTA V on Xbox One.
  4. TheJackah Win User

What big reveals are you hoping for?

5. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

Finally the Rockstar are going to release GTA V on Xbox SOON!

No Xbox One that is the one I getting on, GTA V on pc is bad idea because they can easily mod GTA V on pc.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox Live Acounts

For GTA V, your game progress and achievements do not carry over from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

Both versions of GTA V (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) are treated as separate games.
Thema:

Xbox one GTA V

1. Xbox one GTA V - Similar Threads - GTA

2. GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions: I recently downloaded the game and played through the Micheal and Franklin missions without a problem. Ive only gotten through the first mission with Trevor (that froze until i didnt kill the guy...
  3. GTA V Cash Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V Cash Card: Guten Abend, ich habe soeben in dem Xbox Live Shop eine "Walhai" Cash card für das Spiel GTA V erworben für 37,99 Euro. Als das Geld, dass ich über Paypal bezahlt habe abging, war auch gleich...
  4. is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?: is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well? why are you doing these to us? c808f506-4ec8-4367-a169-860c9bf364d2
  5. Xbox one s: gta v 360 or gta v one? Any difference?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s: gta v 360 or gta v one? Any difference?: okay, so for the backward compatibility.. would it matter if i get the cheaper gta v? For the 360? Am i missing out on anything compared to the one version besides saving money?...
  6. 1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V: I bought a 100,000 card in gta V and read that 1,250,000 was given if I bought that card a Shark card in Gta Online b8d7be22-4833-4a4f-95f7-6c834757d045
  7. Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son: Hi, I just bought GTA 5 Premium Online Edition (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition/c496clvxmjp8) using the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. When I play GTA 5...
  8. Gta v

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta v: my gta V isnt working the disc isnt scratched at all i was on it yesterday and now the xbox is saying that the disc is scratched when its not help me 23146d1e-8fe0-48ff-977f-539c97efbda6
  9. GTA online cheater+ clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cheater+ clips: hi, I signal a player for cheating "invincible" gamertag xbox one : [mod removed-personal information] game : GTA online date : 09/082019 here is the proof: [Mod Removed-Link] [Mod...
  10. Gta V on Xbox I can't get online!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V on Xbox I can't get online!: So its been about a month now I haven't been able to play Gta online. I keep getting an error that says something like "Unable to download the necessary files needed for Gta online try again...