Xbox one GTA

Discus and support Xbox one GTA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, we bought GTA V and is in china language... our xbox is location Czech republic and language english can you help me? Kamila... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kamilahebelkova, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Xbox one GTA

Hi,

we bought GTA V and is in china language...

our xbox is location Czech republic and language english

can you help me?

Kamila

:)

kamilahebelkova, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
  3. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

Will they every bring GTA V to the Xbox One??

If they are going to do GTA V for PC then they might do one on XBOX ONE on GTA V.
  4. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

GTA V DLC: Your Ideas

Haha, bye GTA V on Xbox 360, hello new GTA V on Xbox One.
  5. BLACKHAMMER2341 Win User

purchased shark card

can an xbox one shark card for gta 5, be used for xbox 360 gta v?
  6. Smwutches Win User

backwards compability

GTA 5 is not backwards compatible. You would need to purchase the Xbox One version in order to play it on the One. GTA 4 is the only GTA game that is compatible at the moment.
Thema:

Xbox one GTA

1. Xbox one GTA - Similar Threads - GTA

2. GTA 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 4: I got GTA 4 on 360 on my Xbox One. It won't let me sign into my xbox live account. It has my old gamer tag but it still won't let me sign in. Then I tried to download one and it keeps saying my...
  3. GTA 4 Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 4 Xbox one: Cant pass saving roman mission is there any cheats for this mission a7dbba79-2d9e-479b-8297-e6dacd774036
  4. Gta Japanese version not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Gta Japanese version not working?: so since last year ive been playing Gta in america, and recently my friend has his region to japan and bought me the japanese version, when redeeming the code it said there was soemthing that went...
  5. My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it: plz fix it now ive been waiting 7 days 8c0eb933-94b5-438b-b71a-0ec9ee5270b2
  6. Xbox thinks that Destiny 2 is GTA V

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox thinks that Destiny 2 is GTA V: I am trying to install Destiny 2 from a CD but Xbox install GTA V, so wtf I already restart Xbox but it stills installing GTA. Obviously, I checked that the cd was the correct one and it is....
  7. gta iv wont let me sing into my account on xbox IV

in XBoX on Consoles
    gta iv wont let me sing into my account on xbox IV: so i just bought GTA IV on my xbox one x and and when i start it up it tells me to sing into an account so i can save my data but when i sing in and click on my account it says "Sorry, this...
  8. gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 5: se eu comprar o gta na microsoft store no xbox one vou poder jogar o gta 5 de xbox one no xbox seris x [Translation-if i buy the gta in microsoft store on xbox one i will be able to play the gta...
  9. Gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta: My story dont save i need to do everithing aigen. how do i get it back On story mode 0b7ad718-eaaf-4a59-8b63-dda9548378d2
  10. Scratched XBox One GTA 5 disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scratched XBox One GTA 5 disk: I have a GTA5 disc in my Xbox One but it won't play anymore. Disk has a scratch on it running al around the disk about 1cm from the outer edge. It has been in my Xbox since I got the game. It is...