Xbox one gta

Discus and support Xbox one gta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I registered a shark card redeem code to xbox series X instead of xbox one...is there anything i can do? e63583c6-3a74-4b84-a42b-9c23013ba80e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sean N2, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Sean N2
    Sean N2 Guest

Xbox one gta

I registered a shark card redeem code to xbox series X instead of xbox one...is there anything i can do?

:)

Sean N2, Aug 12, 2022
  2. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
  3. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

Will they every bring GTA V to the Xbox One??

If they are going to do GTA V for PC then they might do one on XBOX ONE on GTA V.
  4. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

GTA V DLC: Your Ideas

Haha, bye GTA V on Xbox 360, hello new GTA V on Xbox One.
  5. BLACKHAMMER2341 Win User

purchased shark card

can an xbox one shark card for gta 5, be used for xbox 360 gta v?
  6. Smwutches Win User

backwards compability

GTA 5 is not backwards compatible. You would need to purchase the Xbox One version in order to play it on the One. GTA 4 is the only GTA game that is compatible at the moment.
Thema:

Xbox one gta

1. Xbox one gta - Similar Threads - gta

2. How do I get my GTA online account on my ps4 Pro

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my GTA online account on my ps4 Pro: How do I get my GTA online account on my ps4 Pro 9e255701-d9a9-4a0c-b894-d5d0a8fd0cfa
  3. GTA V xbox one X|S version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V xbox one X|S version: I have the xbox one S and it won't let me download the xbox X|S GTA V version it gives me an error code 0x87e10011. Saying it isn't compatible. 7e9c68b9-8329-47af-8471-c8dda0225a3e
  4. GTA V and the last two Xbox consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V and the last two Xbox consoles: I’ve recently been looking to purchase a physical copy of Grand Theft Auto V and I’m wondering if the disc for the Xbox Series X/S will work on the Xbox One. e8a561ca-9ae4-4c68-a485-e6e4515c3471
  5. GTA 4 Not working for Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 4 Not working for Xbox Series S: So when I boot up gta 4 after it downloads it tells me I'm not signed in so I select YES, it tells me too Download Profile so I do it, then it says "Cannot connect to Xbox Live does anyone have a...
  6. GTA V installation problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V installation problem: i have an issue with gta 5 that when i download the game it starts downloading but if i turn off my console it says installation stoped then it get canceled and it happens if i turn off the xbox...
  7. GTA 5 will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 will not load: When trying to sign in on GTA 5 for online gaming it keeps saying it’s unavailable. 2c7f2863-68b0-4f38-84a3-aea8ca116081
  8. GTA Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Xbox series x: I just got a Xbox series s today and sold my Xbox one and gta is not popping up in my games at all anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? 197d34ef-cdb8-4831-ac3c-65ffc3275b02
  9. I uninstalled GTA V and now my save data is gone. Have this only happened to me or it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled GTA V and now my save data is gone. Have this only happened to me or it is...: I don't connect my xbox one to wifi most of the time. I prefer offline gaming. I just wanted to uninstall game updates on gta v and reinstall it. But i also lost my save data. What do i do now?...
  10. Downloading GTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading GTA: Hi, I am trying to download Gta but it gets to 50% then stops.Have done a hard reset and cleared my local games but still no luck, I have more than enough storage any ideas?...