XBOX ONE GUIDE | SAGEMCOM | DEC DSI83 HD NOT RECOGNIZED

Discus and support XBOX ONE GUIDE | SAGEMCOM | DEC DSI83 HD NOT RECOGNIZED in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all. I followed the instructions on the screen to add the TV provider(using ZIP CODE) and the other steps. Some times other devices and models... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Creck22, May 2, 2015.

1. Creck22
    Creck22 Guest

Hello all.

I followed the instructions on the screen to add the TV provider(using ZIP CODE) and the other steps. Some times other devices and models are shown and it even works partially accepting only some commands via hdmi connection to the TV box. When SAGEMCOM
    is shown, the correct model is not listed so that I can't add the correct device to fully use smart glass and kinect to have both the correct TV guide and all commands. On one of the attempts a generic device was added and I could at least select a channel
    using the xbox one tv guide and the numbers were sent to the tv box. After system update or reboot it stopped working.

I can see that some models of SAGEMCOM devices are supported(like DSI85 and DSI83). Please check if it's possible to add support to the above.

Thanks in advance for the help

:)

Creck22, May 2, 2015
  2. IronWill
    IronWill Guest
    OneGuide missing channels

It's been nearly a year since I've been able to use One Guide due to bad channel information. As my cable provider continues to add and move channels these changes rarely appear in One Guide. I have make several attempts to get help with this through forums,
    chat, email and report submission on my Xbox One. I really don't understand how TiVo can update new channels or channel changes within 24-48 hours, but it takes months and multiple requests to get updates to the One Guide channel listings. There needs to
    be a method to either submit these updates via a form or allow me to add channels manually to my One Guide. Once again I am listing the channel additions, changes and bad listings below:

Cable Provider = CableONE

Zip Code = 36207

Channels and descriptions

414 - NatGeo Wild HD

416 - BravoHD

427 - ScienceHD

440 - SproutHD (One Guide lists as NickHD)

442 - NFL Red Zone HD (One Guide lists as Comedy Central HD)

443 - Travel HD

446 - Headline News HD (One Guide lists as Spike HD)

466 - MeTV HD

499 - OutdoorTV HD

525 - Fox Business HD (One Guide lists as MTV HD)

527 - BBC America HD

528 - ID HD

532 - TVOne HD

535 - ESPNU HD

IronWill, May 2, 2015
  3. NDouglasPD
    NDouglasPD Guest
    Comporium cable doesn't work with One guide.

Xbox one guide doesn't recognize my Comporium cable connection in western nc. The one guide also doesn't separate sd and hd channels.

NDouglasPD, May 2, 2015
  4. Creck22
    Creck22 Guest

I chose RC1994509/01 as the TV Box. I can execute the commands using this generic one.

Now the problem is that my city is not shown when chosing the TV providers for my zip code.

The result is that I can chose another one and it lists everything mixed up, but the normally paid channels are listed correctly with correct schedule.

Sorry, I could not edit the post. So I had to reply it.

Creck22, May 9, 2015
  5. IronWill Win User

OneGuide missing channels

It's been nearly a year since I've been able to use One Guide due to bad channel information. As my cable provider continues to add and move channels these changes rarely appear in One Guide. I have make several attempts to get help with this through forums,
    chat, email and report submission on my Xbox One. I really don't understand how TiVo can update new channels or channel changes within 24-48 hours, but it takes months and multiple requests to get updates to the One Guide channel listings. There needs to
    be a method to either submit these updates via a form or allow me to add channels manually to my One Guide. Once again I am listing the channel additions, changes and bad listings below:

Cable Provider = CableONE

Zip Code = 36207

Channels and descriptions

414 - NatGeo Wild HD

416 - BravoHD

427 - ScienceHD

440 - SproutHD (One Guide lists as NickHD)

442 - NFL Red Zone HD (One Guide lists as Comedy Central HD)

443 - Travel HD

446 - Headline News HD (One Guide lists as Spike HD)

466 - MeTV HD

499 - OutdoorTV HD

525 - Fox Business HD (One Guide lists as MTV HD)

527 - BBC America HD

528 - ID HD

532 - TVOne HD

535 - ESPNU HD
  6. OVFINC Win User

When I Say "Xbox Watch NBC", The Xbox goes to the HD channel I don't have instead of the SD channel I do have

I agree Please add hide HD channels to the xbox one guide
  7. xX NoobAlert Xx Win User

The entire channel lineup is wrong.

My Xbox one Guide has been incorrect for some time now. Calabash, NC 28467 ATMC

HBO HD is like in the 600's now.

Guide still has it at 950 which is now Disney HD.

Why cant we just be allowed to edit our own channels?
  8. MushroomApe6646 Win User

Unable to configure Set-Top-Box as controllable device

fix Brazil cable tv one guide features please . NET HD
  9. MushroomApe6646 Win User

direct tv not working

fix Brazil cable tv one guide features please . NET HD
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE GUIDE | SAGEMCOM | DEC DSI83 HD NOT RECOGNIZED - Similar Threads - GUIDE SAGEMCOM DEC

2. Audio not working for apps but working on the guide

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio not working for apps but working on the guide: My volume is working for the guide just fine but when I try to play games the audio isnt working. It does this for all ther apps. Please Help!!! 0ff04bb4-626e-4c23-b755-041d083295e7
  3. Notification alerts in the Guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification alerts in the Guide: About 4or5 days ago I noticed that the alerts in the guide stopped opening to view them. Insted of opening they just disappear as if marked as read, but once they are gone and I come out the alert...
  4. Is this just me or does it irritate you guys that the main guide tab icon is not fully...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this just me or does it irritate you guys that the main guide tab icon is not fully...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LavAsian [link] [comments]
  5. Using LT/RT in the guide to quickly jump up/down a person's mini profile has been broken...

in XboX Insiders
    Using LT/RT in the guide to quickly jump up/down a person's mini profile has been broken...: If you open the guide, go to your friends list and click on a friend to bring up their mini profile, "Join party or game" is highlighted at the top, as expected. If you pull the right trigger,...
  6. The Clubs badge selection thing in the guide

in XboX Insiders
    The Clubs badge selection thing in the guide: Yesterday the little clubs icon didn't show up for me in the guide, next to the recent games on the main guide tab. was it removed for the day as it seems to be back now, or was it a bug?...
  7. First guide tab has missing exploration options?

in XboX Insiders
    First guide tab has missing exploration options?: Since last night’s update I’ve noticed that on the main guide tab, when you go down to a game, there is no longer a button to the right of it to for example go to its game hub, see next...
  8. One guide not keeping my settings

in XboX Insiders
    One guide not keeping my settings: Every time lunch one guide it tell me we lost guide go setup I go back to one guide and same thing now I can't use my USB tv tuner ony I can use hdmi in phone fix it submitted by /u/chintups2...
  9. Guide menu has reverted to old default xbox guide menu. (Beta)

in XboX Insiders
    Guide menu has reverted to old default xbox guide menu. (Beta): The guide (when you press the xbox button) has seemed to have gone back to the default non-insider guide. I have tried factory resetting my xbox as I prefer the new one. Thanks for any help....
  10. Has anyone else's guide turned back?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else's guide turned back?: When I turned on my console tuoday, the guide was back to its previous way, not the latest one (the one with fewer tabs, settings in the profile tab, etc.). It's the old one, with all the bells...