Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview - Fully Working

Discus and support Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview - Fully Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is copy from my UK Forum Post. Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview is brought to you after great pain, sweat and lots of tears :-) as TalkTalk... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview - Fully Working

This is copy from my UK Forum Post.

Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview is brought to you after great pain, sweat and lots of tears Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview - Fully Working :) as TalkTalk is not natively listed on Xbox One and making the wrong choices can make you think TalkTalk youview is not supported but it is totally supported
    from what I have used including full voice control to Pause, rewind etc. live TV, Set recordings all using Kinect commands (My thick Scottish accent needs a bit of work (and it would be great to have the chance to select a channel and tell Kinect what you
    call that channel as "Xbox One, OneGuide, watch BBC 1 Scotland is a bit much"

Use the wizard to Setup you TV using:

Settings > TV & One Guide > Device Control > TV

I have a Hitachi TV that's not listed so I typed in the brand, followed the wizard and it found my remote code after about 6 attempts at turning off power.

For the TalkTalk youview box to work again go to:

Settings > TV & One Guide > Device Control > Cable or Satellite Box.

Type Talk into the text box, choose Select, and then you can choose TalkTalk

Run through a couple of commands (and I mean a couple, maybe even just 1) and that's it.

You now have full voice control over your TV and your TalkTalk youview box using Xbox One and Kinect

:)

ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Jun 5, 2014
  2. June update now released to general public

Just updating with a link to thread I created with details getting TalkTalk youview fully working with the update and One Guide

Thanks and now loving this update

ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Xbox One with TalkTalk YouView Guide - Fully Working

Thanks dude!

I'm with talktalk, I was considering changing due to how bad my connection always seems to be but the wife wants to stay put for now -_-

Mark Sherwood, Jun 5, 2014
  4. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

June update now released to general public

Just updating with a link to thread I created with details getting TalkTalk youview fully working with the update and One Guide

Thanks and now loving this update
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Xbox One with TalkTalk YouView Guide - Fully Working

Thanks dude!

I'm with talktalk, I was considering changing due to how bad my connection always seems to be but the wife wants to stay put for now -_-
  6. the dude1978 Win User

Xbox One with TalkTalk YouView Guide - Fully Working

im also a talktalk customer and also have terrible connection problems.going to try and connect my youview box to the xone and give it a whirl.had the box set up to the internet once to view a couple of movies from a couple of days before.its a load of crap
    because almost everything apart from a few gardening programs was not available.either i did something wrong or talktalk lie.
  7. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

Useless with TalkTalk YouView.

Setup One Guide and can change channels but now have no way to access the menus on the YouView box to record, play recordings etc. Maybe in an update it will be integrated. I'd have thought Youview would have been in there seen as how more than 1 provider
    supplies it
  8. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

Yes I do with TV integration. One Guide is as you say and not very much use on my TalkTalk youview after a week of trying to use it decided it was a waste of time
Thema:

Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview - Fully Working

1. Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview - Fully Working - Similar Threads - Guide TalkTalk youview

2. Only guide button works

in XboX Insiders
    Only guide button works: Hey Everyone, Just turned on my X and nothing but the guide button works on my controllers (tried two). I also tried plugging my controller in and while it was charging it didn’t change anything...
  3. expand on store in the guide

in XboX Insiders
    expand on store in the guide: just an idea, since everything else opens options why not have the store do this in the guide and just have the bottom part show what game is installing or updating so we dont lose any recent apps...
  4. Need an option to put console into controller sync mode from guide/power menu

in XboX Insiders
    Need an option to put console into controller sync mode from guide/power menu: With the future of console streaming we'll be syncing our bluetooth controllers to our phones but then to use it on the console itself again we have to hit the sync button on the console and it...
  5. Customization guide tabs.

in XboX Insiders
    Customization guide tabs.: I really like it to be able to put the sharing & recording and the multiplayer guide tabs right next to the middle. It makes things so much faster. Is anybody else testing this? submitted by...
  6. New guide custom option

in XboX Insiders
    New guide custom option: Hello, so I saw the post and noticed that it got released preview people (I am one) and loving the guide change however is there plans to add/remove tabs and how about the ability to fully...
  7. Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes)

in XboX Insiders
    Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes): [IMG] submitted by /u/HandsomeDj [link] [comments]
  8. Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?: Like the whole console and games are normal but the guide is so load. submitted by /u/zTwiDashz [link] [comments]
  9. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  10. Xbox One with TalkTalk YouView Guide - Fully Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One with TalkTalk YouView Guide - Fully Working: Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview is brought to you after great pain, sweat and lots of tears :-) as TalkTalk is not natively listed on Xbox One and making the wrong choices can make you think...