Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview - Fully Working

Discus and support Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview - Fully Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is copy from my UK Forum Post. Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview is brought to you after great pain, sweat and lots of tears :-) as TalkTalk... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview - Fully Working

This is copy from my UK Forum Post.

Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview is brought to you after great pain, sweat and lots of tears Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview - Fully Working :) as TalkTalk is not natively listed on Xbox One and making the wrong choices can make you think TalkTalk youview is not supported but it is totally supported
    from what I have used including full voice control to Pause, rewind etc. live TV, Set recordings all using Kinect commands (My thick Scottish accent needs a bit of work (and it would be great to have the chance to select a channel and tell Kinect what you
    call that channel as "Xbox One, OneGuide, watch BBC 1 Scotland is a bit much"

Use the wizard to Setup you TV using:

Settings > TV & One Guide > Device Control > TV

I have a Hitachi TV that's not listed so I typed in the brand, followed the wizard and it found my remote code after about 6 attempts at turning off power.

For the TalkTalk youview box to work again go to:

Settings > TV & One Guide > Device Control > Cable or Satellite Box.

Type Talk into the text box, choose Select, and then you can choose TalkTalk

Run through a couple of commands (and I mean a couple, maybe even just 1) and that's it.

You now have full voice control over your TV and your TalkTalk youview box using Xbox One and Kinect

:)

ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Jun 5, 2014
  2. June update now released to general public

Just updating with a link to thread I created with details getting TalkTalk youview fully working with the update and One Guide

Thanks and now loving this update

ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Xbox One with TalkTalk YouView Guide - Fully Working

Thanks dude!

I'm with talktalk, I was considering changing due to how bad my connection always seems to be but the wife wants to stay put for now -_-

Mark Sherwood, Jun 5, 2014
  4. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

June update now released to general public

Just updating with a link to thread I created with details getting TalkTalk youview fully working with the update and One Guide

Thanks and now loving this update
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Xbox One with TalkTalk YouView Guide - Fully Working

Thanks dude!

I'm with talktalk, I was considering changing due to how bad my connection always seems to be but the wife wants to stay put for now -_-
  6. the dude1978 Win User

Xbox One with TalkTalk YouView Guide - Fully Working

im also a talktalk customer and also have terrible connection problems.going to try and connect my youview box to the xone and give it a whirl.had the box set up to the internet once to view a couple of movies from a couple of days before.its a load of crap
    because almost everything apart from a few gardening programs was not available.either i did something wrong or talktalk lie.
  7. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

Useless with TalkTalk YouView.

Setup One Guide and can change channels but now have no way to access the menus on the YouView box to record, play recordings etc. Maybe in an update it will be integrated. I'd have thought Youview would have been in there seen as how more than 1 provider
    supplies it
  8. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

Yes I do with TV integration. One Guide is as you say and not very much use on my TalkTalk youview after a week of trying to use it decided it was a waste of time
Thema:

Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview - Fully Working

1. Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview - Fully Working - Similar Threads - Guide TalkTalk youview

2. Heads up The guide still crashes

in XboX Insiders
    Heads up The guide still crashes: The guide still crashes not when joining a party but my friend sent me a clip and it crashed just a FYI submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  3. german translation in Guide changes

in XboX Insiders
    german translation in Guide changes: Here are a few things I noticed in the current built. These should be edited. On the Guide menu - Profile and system english is probably "costomize Guide" is currently translated into...
  4. Removal of the Achievement tab in guide.

in XboX Insiders
    Removal of the Achievement tab in guide.: As someone who loves and regularly hunts achievements, I think the removal of the achievement tab is a bad step. Sure, you can see achievements for the game you last played, but why would you bury...
  5. New things added to the guide,(Circled below) Gamerscore on top left and when you open...

in XboX Insiders
    New things added to the guide,(Circled below) Gamerscore on top left and when you open...: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  6. Notifications in the Guide have been downgraded

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications in the Guide have been downgraded: In Beta Ring so idk the feedback, but I miss being able to clear notifications from the Guide just by pressing X. Now you have to open the notifications, press start, and then delete. Just bring...
  7. Newest Alpha Build broke Part of the People's Guide section in the Top Row. It doesn't show...

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Alpha Build broke Part of the People's Guide section in the Top Row. It doesn't show...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bandit_Himself [link] [comments]
  8. What is with the error code and mini gray screen guide blocking me from going into parties

in XboX Insiders
    What is with the error code and mini gray screen guide blocking me from going into parties: I can't even stay start a party of my own without it disconnecting it. My friends literally had to drop me for someone else cause the communication was important for this match so that took a few...
  9. The guide is very buggy and broken

in XboX Insiders
    The guide is very buggy and broken: In the latest beta ring update, I've noticed that the guide freezes and parties stop working randomly, and it doesn't start working for 10 minutes. When I try to open the guide it takes 10 seconds...
  10. Xbox One with TalkTalk YouView Guide - Fully Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One with TalkTalk YouView Guide - Fully Working: Xbox One Guide with TalkTalk youview is brought to you after great pain, sweat and lots of tears :-) as TalkTalk is not natively listed on Xbox One and making the wrong choices can make you think...