Xbox one halo editions won't turn on.

Discus and support Xbox one halo editions won't turn on. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My halo edition Xbox one won't power on. The supply is orange if only plugged into the wall. Once I plug it into the console the light goes out and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BradleyByrne1, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Xbox one halo editions won't turn on.

My halo edition Xbox one won't power on. The supply is orange if only plugged into the wall. Once I plug it into the console the light goes out and system won't turn on.

Likely it's the power supply?

:)

BradleyByrne1, Nov 24, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

I understand, in this case I fear it is a more serious problem that will require a repair or replacement of the device.
  3. BradleyByrne1 Win User

The power button is non responsive as is seems like there may be no power getting to the console. As soon as I plug the brick into the console, the brick light goes dark. As if it is not plugged into the wall.

I did try the resetting the brick, but the light still wouldn't stay lit after plugging it in.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the problem you're having, I'm afraid it's a problem with your power supply, but before confirming this please read the articles and topics below for possible solutions.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://appuals.com/xbox-one-power-supply-orang...

- If none of the solutions provided in the links above solve the problem, please try the tips below.

Try testing your console on another TV or Monitor if possible

Change the HDMI port your console is connected to the tv and also the console itself

Try plugging the console directly into the power outlet, without using a line filter

Try testing the console on another power outlet

- If the problem still persists, try the solution below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

- If none of this solves the problem, I'm afraid it will be necessary to take the console in for repair or replacement.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  5. Attackofthemoo Win User

Disc Unreadable...

My halo 3 special edition xbox (2007) won't read it, but my newer xbox (2010) will.

the 2007 reads EVERYTHING but this one game.

Edit: removed the rest cause acting like an *** won't fix the problem.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Question about Halo?

Hello "MonsterGuy2014" :)

I don't have the Master Chief Collection for my Xbox One because I still have my Original Xbox / Xbox 360 with Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversay Edition, Halo Reach, and Halo 4.

The Halo series is amazing, but I won't be buying another Halo game on my Xbox One (except Halo Reach Anniversary Edition, if they make it).

I hope that you enjoy Halo The Master Chief Collection :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "MonsterGuy2014" :)
Thema:

1. Xbox one halo editions won't turn on. - Similar Threads - halo editions won't

2. Xbox Series X Halo Edition Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition Console: Hi all, I purchased the Halo Series X console on the 15th November and since then have had issue after issue of games crashing with discs and digital downloads. Prior to purchasing the Halo...
  3. Xbox Series X Halo Edition won't turn on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition won't turn on: Hi, I received freshly my Series x halo infinite edition yesterday. I was able to play 4 hours until an outage (power cut in my house) intervened. Since this moment, the xbox won't turn on. I...
  4. Xbox series x halo edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x halo edition: Just bought the halo edition can't even play for an hour without it turning off by itself or glitching. I can't even connect my controller now. e536a9d9-c1a4-4f66-89ae-486a4ac07d94
  5. Xbox series x brand new halo edition keeps turning off randomly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x brand new halo edition keeps turning off randomly: No idea why ! I changed the power cord , outlet , factory reset my console and it keep turning off randomly ! Please help submitted by /u/qpare007 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition - Dead on arrival

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition - Dead on arrival: Hello, I just want to share my story and how I was treated by Xbox support. I successfully pre-ordered Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition console on 25th August from UK Microsoft...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Halo Wars Definitive Edition (PC) not downloadable for pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Halo Wars Definitive Edition (PC) not downloadable for pc?: I tried downloading Halo Wars Definitive Edition (PC) but it comes up with error in Microsoft store. Is this only for console or something even though the title suggests it's for PC?...
  8. I cant sign into Halo MC edition! Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into Halo MC edition! Please help: I'm trying to play Halo on PC and because microsoft sucks they make you sign into their crappy platform instead of just letting you play through steam. Anyway i sign in with my email then they ask...
  9. [XB1 Halo Edition] Unable to access troubleshooting mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    [XB1 Halo Edition] Unable to access troubleshooting mode: I've been desperately trying to follow these guides because I woke up my console the other day and am greeted with a blank screen after it signs me into XBL. To be clear, beyond the prompt,...
  10. Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition Won't Install on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition Won't Install on Windows 10: Store says it's an Xbox Play Anywhere title, but it says "it won't run on this one." I meet all system requirements as far as I can tell. Would be helpful if it told my why it won't run on this...