Xbox one halo infinite edition won't let me claim my digital copy of halo infinite campaign

Discus and support Xbox one halo infinite edition won't let me claim my digital copy of halo infinite campaign in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased the halo infinite edition xbox bundle. I received the digital content of halo infinite campaign with the bundle. I hit claim later and when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MeganLeas, Dec 10, 2021.

1. MeganLeas
    MeganLeas Guest

Xbox one halo infinite edition won't let me claim my digital copy of halo infinite campaign

I purchased the halo infinite edition xbox bundle. I received the digital content of halo infinite campaign with the bundle. I hit claim later and when I got everything transfered from my Xbox one s to the new Xbox series it will not.let me purchase anything or claim the digital copy?

:)

MeganLeas, Dec 10, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Megan welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried installing it directly from the Microsoft Store?
  3. Das Koop Win User

Your Favorite Upcoming Release

Halo Infinite and Cyberpunk all the way for me.

I see Halo being my go-to game, especially for multiplayer once I'm done the campaign.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Hopes or Expectations for Halo Infinite?

I'm really looking forward to the campaign for Halo Infinite.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD

only halo infinite multiplayer is free to play, the campaign is not.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

The Gears 5 Xbox One X looks amazing!

It looks good, but I'm gonna wait and see if there will be a Halo: Infinite edition one, I'm more of a Halo guy.
Thema:

1. Xbox one halo infinite edition won't let me claim my digital copy of halo infinite campaign - Similar Threads - halo infinite edition

2. I have halo infinite full edition installed and yet the beta isn’t showing up on insider.

in XboX Insiders
    I have halo infinite full edition installed and yet the beta isn’t showing up on insider.: I have halo infinite full edition installed and yet the beta isn’t showing up on insider. I’ve tried refreshing and everything so does anyone know why this might be happening? submitted by...
  3. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition crashes on some games. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition crashes on some games. HELP!: the day I received my Xbox I installed some of my favorite games such as halo infinite, gta, cyberpunk, assassins creed, battlefield…etc. I could play the majority of my games, but cyberpunk...
  4. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle Restock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle Restock?: There are some rumors that the bundle is going to get a restock and that would be great if it’s true. Do any of you know something about it? 44dd6972-1203-435c-84b9-0a5e777c25d1
  5. My Halo Infinite Limited Edition Wireless Controller has a problem to wirelessly connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Halo Infinite Limited Edition Wireless Controller has a problem to wirelessly connect to...: Hi there, Re the Subject above, I just got my new Halo Infinite Limited Edition controller yesterday, and upgraded its firmware with its cable without a problem. Everything worked fine until I...
  6. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition - Occasional crashes/freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition - Occasional crashes/freezes: Hey, I'm posting this here because I genuinely don't know what else to do, I purchased a brand new xbox series x halo infinite edition on the 25th of November - I live in New Zealand so I had to...
  7. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Chime Sound when shutdown hot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Chime Sound when shutdown hot: Hello , the Chime when i shutdown my Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Edition is louder directly after a Game Session. Is this normal? When i am on the Homescreen after a Game Session and wait for...
  8. Halo infinite edition series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite edition series X: Will there be a restock for the halo infinite series X? d78c0036-1a8d-4558-b886-ece9649d2a32
  9. Warranty help with Elite 2 Halo infinite edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty help with Elite 2 Halo infinite edition: Hello, I'm having issues with the right thumbstick. It no longer clicks and works like a button. It also gets stuck when using it causing the input to continue instead of returning to neutral...
  10. Xbox series x Halo edition missing halo infinite game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x Halo edition missing halo infinite game...: Hi. I Have the new xbox series x halo edition and the halo infinite should have came with the console automatically and digitally after you install the console for the first time but the problem...