xbox one hangs at startup

Discus and support xbox one hangs at startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, everyone, I have a problem with my xbox one from uqando I bought it, when I start the console I can no longer connect the wireless controller,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamueleMazzucchi, Oct 12, 2019.

1. xbox one hangs at startup

Hi, everyone, I have a problem with my xbox one from uqando I bought it, when I start the console I can no longer connect the wireless controller, pressing the button on the side the light remains fixed
    and does not flash in search of signal . sorry for my bad english. Thank you all.

:)

SamueleMazzucchi, Oct 12, 2019
  2. SamueleMazzucchi Win User

the controller light blinks, the console light does not, but it does not even connect to xbox live, it is as if it were locked.
    The console and controllers should be updated
  3. SamueleMazzucchi Win User

I tried to do a soft reset and also to disconnect the console directly from the power cable but nothing, maybe it works one day and the day after the same problem ...
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Samuel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend trying the guide for
    troubleshoot syncing controller
    . Also try connecting it with a cable and see if it stays connected. Also make sure your console is plugged directly into a wall outlet.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. crazydude1965 Win User

I too have been having issues with my xbox my advice is to make sure you press button on console and press button on controller both lights should blink and then sink also i was having issues tonight and its a good idea you have latest console update installed
    things always go a bit weird for me if i dont keep my consoles and controllers updated.
  6. MobileMattw Win User

Hi,

It may be worth trying to clear the cache incase there's a glitch on your console buy holding the power button on console for 10 seconds until it powers off the boot it back up and try again.
Thema:

1. xbox one hangs at startup - Similar Threads - hangs startup

2. Faulty controller but “Replace controller” page simply hangs - how to contact anyone?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller but “Replace controller” page simply hangs - how to contact anyone?!: Hi i have a brand new faulty controller but when i try to request a replacement via the xbox support system, the screen simply ‘hangs’ (colour wheel simply revolves...and revolves...and...etc). I...
  3. Konsole hängt beim Update.[Console hangs during update.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Konsole hängt beim Update.[Console hangs during update.]: Hallo, die Konsole(Xbox One, eine der ersten Generation) hat vor wenigen Tagen ein Systeupdate gestartet. Nun hängt das ganze bei Schritt 3 von 3 bei 66% fest und es lädt nicht weiter runter, wenn...
  4. Im calling microsoft store support number uk....but it hangs up??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Im calling microsoft store support number uk....but it hangs up??: I ordered an xbox and it never arrived. Microsoft contacted UPS yesterday and they said it will be delivered yesterday. Microsoft said if it doesnt come then i should contact them today. I...
  5. Hang Tight! It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hang Tight! It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit.: Hi there... We added money in my sons account. Removed "Ask parent permission" setting, but he keeps prompting "You need permission to buy this. We we'll let you know when you good to go"...
  6. System update hanging

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update hanging: I've tried loads of times over several days now but the system update just hangs every time. I've tried both online and off line update options, I've done the partial reset, I've even done the...
  7. After update Xbox One X doesn’t restart or shutdown but hangs on a grey screen. Also every...

in XboX Insiders
    After update Xbox One X doesn’t restart or shutdown but hangs on a grey screen. Also every...: After the recent update (Alpha Group) I’ve been having the issues stated in the title. After a hard rest I can load a game but if I want to change games I’ll have to hard reset my Xbox otherwise...
  8. One X Hanging on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    One X Hanging on startup: I'm having an issue on startup with a new One X. On starting the console it signals the TV to come on but the screen is blank and it just seems to hang there indefinitely. I'm assuming that's the...
  9. -Solved- Xbox 360 hanging upon startup and sign-in

in XBoX on Consoles
    -Solved- Xbox 360 hanging upon startup and sign-in: Hi all, So recently today I turned on my Xbox 360, to my dismay, I kept hanging upon startup. If this problem has been happening to you as well, then just follow these steps. 1) Turn off your...
  10. (Solved) Hanging upon startup when signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Solved) Hanging upon startup when signing in: Hi all, So recently today I turned on my Xbox 360, to my dismay, I kept hanging upon startup. If this problem has been happening to you as well, then just follow these steps. 1) Turn off your...