xbox one hangs at startup

Discus and support xbox one hangs at startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, everyone, I have a problem with my xbox one from uqando I bought it, when I start the console I can no longer connect the wireless controller,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamueleMazzucchi, Oct 12, 2019 at 12:13 PM.

1. xbox one hangs at startup

Hi, everyone, I have a problem with my xbox one from uqando I bought it, when I start the console I can no longer connect the wireless controller, pressing the button on the side the light remains fixed
    and does not flash in search of signal . sorry for my bad english. Thank you all.

:)

SamueleMazzucchi, Oct 12, 2019 at 12:13 PM
  2. SamueleMazzucchi Win User

the controller light blinks, the console light does not, but it does not even connect to xbox live, it is as if it were locked.
    The console and controllers should be updated
  3. SamueleMazzucchi Win User

I tried to do a soft reset and also to disconnect the console directly from the power cable but nothing, maybe it works one day and the day after the same problem ...
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Samuel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend trying the guide for
    troubleshoot syncing controller
    . Also try connecting it with a cable and see if it stays connected. Also make sure your console is plugged directly into a wall outlet.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. crazydude1965 Win User

I too have been having issues with my xbox my advice is to make sure you press button on console and press button on controller both lights should blink and then sink also i was having issues tonight and its a good idea you have latest console update installed
    things always go a bit weird for me if i dont keep my consoles and controllers updated.
  6. MobileMattw Win User

Hi,

It may be worth trying to clear the cache incase there's a glitch on your console buy holding the power button on console for 10 seconds until it powers off the boot it back up and try again.
Thema:

1. xbox one hangs at startup - Similar Threads - hangs startup

2. meu xbox trava e nao funciona[Translation-My Xbox hangs and does not work]

in XBoX on Consoles
    meu xbox trava e nao funciona[Translation-My Xbox hangs and does not work]: ola alguém por favor pode me ajudar meu Xbox one liga e trava na tela de inicio hora que tento iniciar um aplicativo ele trava e não volta mais dai tenho que desligar eu não sei o que fazer já...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge hangs on "Loading"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge hangs on "Loading": Application event log has an "Application Hang" event when this happens. The Solitaire.log file has the following error: AdsAppComponent -- InterstitialAd::ErrorOccurred:...
  4. System Update hangs and does not continue

in XboX Insiders
    System Update hangs and does not continue: [IMG] Hello Dear Community as well as Team of Xbox Insider, I have a problem since the last Alpha Skip Ahead Update (dated 08/24/19). And although I come to the update only to checks 34% and...
  5. White screen hangs on Minecraft login

in XBoX Accessibility
    White screen hangs on Minecraft login: Constantly unable to log in to my Xbox live account for Minecraft, it just goes to a white screen or displays login briefly and then crashes to white page. have: uninstalled updated turned off...
  6. Left Stick is broken: It hangs and you can't change direction.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Stick is broken: It hangs and you can't change direction.: For the 12'th time since I bought my xbox one, a left stick of a controller broke. If you roll it around, you can hear it clicking. If you play and try to change direction, it hangs. What should...
  7. Problem with ad hanging up preventing the game from loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with ad hanging up preventing the game from loading: the ad with the find 5 dogs for the Hidden game is hanging up every time it plays in the free version and you can't close the ad page and the game will not load. you can't click on anything on the...
  8. Metro Exodus Trava antes de entrar no menu[Translation-Metro Exodus hangs before entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Trava antes de entrar no menu[Translation-Metro Exodus hangs before entering...: o jogo trava depois do video no começo e nao consigo jogar por causa disso, [mod removed-profanity] eu paguei o xbox game pass e nao consigo jogar poderiam fazer algo a respeito obrigado...
  9. -Solved- Xbox 360 hanging upon startup and sign-in

in XBoX on Consoles
    -Solved- Xbox 360 hanging upon startup and sign-in: Hi all, So recently today I turned on my Xbox 360, to my dismay, I kept hanging upon startup. If this problem has been happening to you as well, then just follow these steps. 1) Turn off your...
  10. (Solved) Hanging upon startup when signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Solved) Hanging upon startup when signing in: Hi all, So recently today I turned on my Xbox 360, to my dismay, I kept hanging upon startup. If this problem has been happening to you as well, then just follow these steps. 1) Turn off your...