Xbox one hard drive

Discus and support Xbox one hard drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an external hard drive already on this console and it is near full capacity. Can I add an additional drive and keep the other one installed?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RickGrunwald1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Xbox one hard drive

I have an external hard drive already on this console and it is near full capacity. Can I add an additional drive and keep the other one installed?

:)

RickGrunwald1, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Xxx SFGAMER xxX Win User

XBOX ONE hard drive keeps clicking/grinding slowing down load time for games and apps

HARD DRIVE NOT DISC DRIVE......The xbox one HARD DRIVE clicks.......there's really know one with the real solution out there?
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Running out of HDD Space - Coming to an Xbox One, Near You Soon?

4. sampay174 Win User

Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable

I'm almost positive you can if you have the hard drive space but not at the same time. Plug one of the hard drives in the hard drive bay. Then plug in your empty hard drive into the transfer cable then the transfer cable to one of the usb ports on your xbox.
    Transfer the data and repeat for the other hard drive. That should transfer all the data onto one hard drive. Hope this helps!
  5. FullHornet Win User

TESO

Are you running it off of the hard drive on the Xbox One or an external one? If you are playing off of the internal drive on the Xbox One then you may want to get an external for it because that is a known issue as far as the Xbox One hard drive and this
    game.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Memoria esterna non rilevata e il controller non risponde ai comandi [Translation - External memory is not detected and the controller does not respond to commands]

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear that the issue is persistent on the External Hard Drive.

Have you tried connecting the hard drive to a PC?

Does the PC recognize the external hard drive?

Does the external hard drive meet the specifications for the Xbox One?

If the problem persists, I recommend to try a different external hard drive on the Xbox if possible. One thing we want to make sure, Are the ports on the Xbox One functioning?

Let us know.
Thema:

Xbox one hard drive

1. Xbox one hard drive - Similar Threads - hard drive

2. External Hard Drive making controller react slower.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive making controller react slower.: Been playing on my xbox forever now and i have had the external hard drive for months and an issue like this has never happened. I got up today and turned on my xbox and my hard drive wasnt...
  3. Wipe hard drive on "dead" Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wipe hard drive on "dead" Xbox: Hi folks, My Xbox One has decided to give up on me. I've had the issue with the Xbox "chime" on power up, but immediately powers down. I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps, along with...
  4. External Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive: I have a 1 TB External Hard Drive that has existing files on it. (ie pictures, documents etc.) Wanting to use it XBOX One S additional storage. I understand the console will want to Format the...
  5. my xbox recognize my external hard drive as media only

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox recognize my external hard drive as media only: i formatted it to NTFS i allocated it and formatted it in every way possible nothing but media i cant see the option to format it to apps/games i need any help possible...
  6. Xbox 360: How many GB of hard drive do you recommend me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: How many GB of hard drive do you recommend me?: Hello guys! As I said in a previous post, I would like to buy a second hand Xbox 360. My last console was a super nintendo and I would like to get a Xbox 360 to play to a lot of games, to explore...
  7. XBOX One external hard drive keeps spinning up and down every minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One external hard drive keeps spinning up and down every minute: The external HDD (Seagate STDT3000300 BACKUP PLUS Desktop 3TB, USB3.0, 3.5 inch external drive, powered by external power) of my Xbox One keeps spinning up for a few seconds then spinning down...
  8. Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded: Need a little help here. When recording game clips to my external drive, none of the mic audio is recorded. The Mic is checked in the Broadcast & Capture settings. Volume level is set higher than...
  9. Hard Drive for XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hard Drive for XBox One: All of my games have disappeared from my hard drive. Any suggestions as to why or how to retrieve them/trouble shoot? b5df8e78-1601-49a2-980f-d52b05dfca18
  10. Hard drive issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hard drive issue: Hi, I just had to replace the external hard drive for my xbox 1s. I connected and formatted the new had drive. How do I get all my downloads and saves back? af1763e4-3311-4673-904c-73c3b0dc7552