Xbox one hard drive

Discus and support Xbox one hard drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an external hard drive already on this console and it is near full capacity. Can I add an additional drive and keep the other one installed?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RickGrunwald1, Feb 12, 2019 at 10:54 AM.

1. Xbox one hard drive

I have an external hard drive already on this console and it is near full capacity. Can I add an additional drive and keep the other one installed?

:)

RickGrunwald1, Feb 12, 2019 at 10:54 AM
  2. Xxx SFGAMER xxX Win User

XBOX ONE hard drive keeps clicking/grinding slowing down load time for games and apps

HARD DRIVE NOT DISC DRIVE......The xbox one HARD DRIVE clicks.......there's really know one with the real solution out there?
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Running out of HDD Space - Coming to an Xbox One, Near You Soon?

4. sampay174 Win User

Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable

I'm almost positive you can if you have the hard drive space but not at the same time. Plug one of the hard drives in the hard drive bay. Then plug in your empty hard drive into the transfer cable then the transfer cable to one of the usb ports on your xbox.
    Transfer the data and repeat for the other hard drive. That should transfer all the data onto one hard drive. Hope this helps!
  5. FullHornet Win User

TESO

Are you running it off of the hard drive on the Xbox One or an external one? If you are playing off of the internal drive on the Xbox One then you may want to get an external for it because that is a known issue as far as the Xbox One hard drive and this
    game.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Memoria esterna non rilevata e il controller non risponde ai comandi [Translation - External memory is not detected and the controller does not respond to commands]

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear that the issue is persistent on the External Hard Drive.

Have you tried connecting the hard drive to a PC?

Does the PC recognize the external hard drive?

Does the external hard drive meet the specifications for the Xbox One?

If the problem persists, I recommend to try a different external hard drive on the Xbox if possible. One thing we want to make sure, Are the ports on the Xbox One functioning?

Let us know.
Thema:

Xbox one hard drive

1. Xbox one hard drive - Similar Threads - hard drive

2. Hard Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hard Drive: I want to know can I put two external hard drive in my Xbox one at the same time? d48e74b2-9784-4fbe-85ed-d9bd627fac3f
  3. downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable

in XBoX on Windows
    downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable: hello please help. we are trying to download nfl 2k5 to the hard drive using the the transfer cable from the hp windows 10 laptop. is this possible and if so how because we are totally clueless...
  4. General Hard Drive storage question

in XBoX on Consoles
    General Hard Drive storage question: Greetings Xbox'ers, I'm reaching out to see if anyone knows whether I can re-use my Xbox 360 HD in an Xbox One console? Thought I'd asked before I get a new HD. Thanks!...
  5. Hard Drive Full.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard Drive Full.: Have X box slim with 250 internal hard drive. Couldnt update due to not enought space??? used usb and got in. Why is hard drive full? how do I clear space? thanks? trying to figure out for my...
  6. Xbox 360 hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 hard drive: The other day I decided to plug my xbox 360 hard drive in my computer. I did but I accidentally initialized it as a GPT partition, keep in mind the xbox files are still on it. So I then downloaded...
  7. Can I download my digital games onto external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download my digital games onto external hard drive: Is it possible to download digital games for xbox 1 directly onto external hard drive through pc or mobile db500c3d-6ed7-486c-9024-c84d580719ae
  8. Xbox One can't detect external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't detect external hard drive: I had gotten a brand new 4tb gaming hard drive recently. It has already been formatted and had games installed on it. I have been using it for over two weeks and now for some reason my xbox one...
  9. hard drive swap

in XBoX on Consoles
    hard drive swap: My xbox one was struck by lightning. The hard drive still works, but the console is dead. Is there a way to transfer the data from the old hard drive to a newer/used console that I bought? A...
  10. External hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive: I lost all my data on my external hard drive, from a bad sector, 100 of games and memory, like 32 hours of red dead 2 campaign just lost, all the hours and time ive put into all diffrent campaigns...