Xbox one hard drive

Discus and support Xbox one hard drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an external hard drive already on this console and it is near full capacity. Can I add an additional drive and keep the other one installed?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RickGrunwald1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Xbox one hard drive

I have an external hard drive already on this console and it is near full capacity. Can I add an additional drive and keep the other one installed?

:)

RickGrunwald1, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Xxx SFGAMER xxX Win User

XBOX ONE hard drive keeps clicking/grinding slowing down load time for games and apps

HARD DRIVE NOT DISC DRIVE......The xbox one HARD DRIVE clicks.......there's really know one with the real solution out there?
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Running out of HDD Space - Coming to an Xbox One, Near You Soon?

4. sampay174 Win User

Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable

I'm almost positive you can if you have the hard drive space but not at the same time. Plug one of the hard drives in the hard drive bay. Then plug in your empty hard drive into the transfer cable then the transfer cable to one of the usb ports on your xbox.
    Transfer the data and repeat for the other hard drive. That should transfer all the data onto one hard drive. Hope this helps!
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Memoria esterna non rilevata e il controller non risponde ai comandi [Translation - External memory is not detected and the controller does not respond to commands]

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear that the issue is persistent on the External Hard Drive.

Have you tried connecting the hard drive to a PC?

Does the PC recognize the external hard drive?

Does the external hard drive meet the specifications for the Xbox One?

If the problem persists, I recommend to try a different external hard drive on the Xbox if possible. One thing we want to make sure, Are the ports on the Xbox One functioning?

Let us know.
  6. FullHornet Win User

TESO

Are you running it off of the hard drive on the Xbox One or an external one? If you are playing off of the internal drive on the Xbox One then you may want to get an external for it because that is a known issue as far as the Xbox One hard drive and this
    game.
Thema:

Xbox one hard drive

1. Xbox one hard drive - Similar Threads - hard drive

2. hevc extention for xbox one x to run 4k hdr movie from usb hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hevc extention for xbox one x to run 4k hdr movie from usb hard drive: you all people are same no solution always ignoring as at least you can say we will be try or something like positive answer this is very important question xbox one have great hardware also have...
  3. hevc for xbox one x to run 4k hdr movie from usb hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hevc for xbox one x to run 4k hdr movie from usb hard drive: hello guys I just like to know why this hevc extension not available for xbox one x how we can watch 4k hdr movies from usb hard drive other wise its getting stuck or lagging some times stopping...
  4. External hard drive and 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive and 0x8027025a: Hi there, Since today, my external hard drive isn't anymore detect by my xbox one, sometimes it's works but i can't start a game or application, i have always the error code 0x8027025a, i tried...
  5. Can I find out the hard drive size on an Xbox One that I used to own using the serial number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I find out the hard drive size on an Xbox One that I used to own using the serial number?: I sold an Xbox One online and the buyer is saying the hard drive is a different size. I was wondering how I could prove otherwise using my Microsoft Account which only shows the units serial...
  6. External Hard Drive not access content

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive not access content: After an update (Aug 2019) my Xbox One stopped showing my ext hard drive. I could move it to another USB port and I could see the content but it would not access the content. I tried all the power...
  7. Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive: I have Game Pass Ultimate memebership until 5.20.20 I installed Shadow of War a couple weeks ago. I go to play it today and it disappeared from my installed games. It says I need to install it...
  8. Xbox 360 hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 hard drive: Yes can someone please help me? Its been almost 6 month's since this happened. My friend had a laptop computer. He needed to borrow my hatd drive from my Xbox 360s. He gave it back not knowing he...
  9. I unplugged my xbox and everything that was on my hard drive uninstalled itself.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I unplugged my xbox and everything that was on my hard drive uninstalled itself.: While i was moving some cords around I unplugged my xbox while it was on by accident. When I plugged it back in and turned it back on I saw that the 21 games that were on my hard drive had all...
  10. External hard drives

in XBoX Accessibility
    External hard drives: I have an extra hard drive that went plugged in. It says. 2 week to connect. Does anybody know how to fix this? dbbec804-7d79-48ce-ac49-e268a9cea063

Users found this page by searching for:

1. external hdd spinning up and down xbox one