Xbox one hard drive

Discus and support Xbox one hard drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My hard drive is saying I have used 25.1% and I have 273 gb left. Now im no maths expert but that means that the hard drive must have less than 400... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dazayit, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Dazayit
    Dazayit Guest

Xbox one hard drive

My hard drive is saying I have used 25.1% and I have 273 gb left.

Now im no maths expert but that means that the hard drive must have less than 400 gig of usable space.

Which is *** I have only installed 4 games and a few apps.

Microsoft forcing you to buy external hdd unless you want to delete all you stuff

:)

Dazayit, Feb 16, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    turk3y, Feb 16, 2014
  3. Hard Drive Storage Limit

Good find

Greasychipbutty, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Xbox one hard drive

Don't forget the apps, the OS etc... Mine says about the same thing and it is quite disappointing considering we just dived into this generation and we are almost tapped out.

PrimitiveMeat, Feb 16, 2014
  5. Xxx SFGAMER xxX Win User

XBOX ONE hard drive keeps clicking/grinding slowing down load time for games and apps

HARD DRIVE NOT DISC DRIVE......The xbox one HARD DRIVE clicks.......there's really know one with the real solution out there?
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Running out of HDD Space - Coming to an Xbox One, Near You Soon?

7. sampay174 Win User

Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable

I'm almost positive you can if you have the hard drive space but not at the same time. Plug one of the hard drives in the hard drive bay. Then plug in your empty hard drive into the transfer cable then the transfer cable to one of the usb ports on your xbox.
    Transfer the data and repeat for the other hard drive. That should transfer all the data onto one hard drive. Hope this helps!
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Memoria esterna non rilevata e il controller non risponde ai comandi [Translation - External memory is not detected and the controller does not respond to commands]

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear that the issue is persistent on the External Hard Drive.

Have you tried connecting the hard drive to a PC?

Does the PC recognize the external hard drive?

Does the external hard drive meet the specifications for the Xbox One?

If the problem persists, I recommend to try a different external hard drive on the Xbox if possible. One thing we want to make sure, Are the ports on the Xbox One functioning?

Let us know.
  9. FullHornet Win User

TESO

Are you running it off of the hard drive on the Xbox One or an external one? If you are playing off of the internal drive on the Xbox One then you may want to get an external for it because that is a known issue as far as the Xbox One hard drive and this
    game.
Thema:

Xbox one hard drive

1. Xbox one hard drive - Similar Threads - hard drive

2. External hard drive not reading games

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive not reading games: I've used the same 1tb external drive on my xbox for awhile now but as I was playing cod black ops it crashed and restarted. it wasn't recognizing the drive so I unplugged and plugged it back in,...
  3. External hard drive xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive xbox one: I recently bought an xbox one, I already have an xbox 360, this has an externam hard drive, my question is how can I use the external hard drive of my xbox 360 in my xbox one? I tried to connect...
  4. need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games: need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games????!!! e42cd924-b184-47fe-825d-cddd75f27301
  5. External hard drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drives: I'm running out of space on my 2tb hard drive so I'm thinking about getting a 4tb drive. I don't have a computer that i can use to transfer my games from one drive to another so I'm wondering...
  6. Hard Drive Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard Drive Xbox One X: hello I have a question, if my xbox one x is down but the internal hard drive works and I install it on a xbox one x that works, will there be any worries when I started the xbox one x that works...
  7. hard drive not formatting

in XBoX on Consoles
    hard drive not formatting: Hello, i have a kesu 1tb ext hdd that i want to use with the xboxone i plug it in, it sees the drive, and asks if i want games or music i tell it games>format warning> format confirm. it then...
  8. How do I delete the games I have on my Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External Hard Drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I delete the games I have on my Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External Hard Drive...: I want to delete the games on my "Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD" This External Hard Drive is currently on a Original Xbox One console and I want to clear the...
  9. External hard drive is recognized but won't play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive is recognized but won't play games: Hi so I have two external hard drives and my first one works great but my second one which is a western digital easy store 4 tb Is recognized but won't play games. It says the game needs to finish...
  10. Hard drives not appearing after the 30th June beta update

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drives not appearing after the 30th June beta update: I've reported the issue via the report tab. But wondered if anyone has come across the same issue? Any work arounds?s? submitted by /u/spotcedrick [link] [comments]