Xbox one has a black screen . I can get the green xbox loading screen if I restart my xbox...

Discus and support Xbox one has a black screen . I can get the green xbox loading screen if I restart my xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The screen is black. If I press/hold the middle button on the controller I get the turn off console ,turn off controller and restart console options on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TinKkerBeLL81, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Xbox one has a black screen . I can get the green xbox loading screen if I restart my xbox...

The screen is black. If I press/hold the middle button on the controller I get the turn off console ,turn off controller and restart console options on the screen . If I pick the turn off cosole it turns off but it is still a black screen when I turn it back on . When I pick the option restart console it restarts and has the green xbox logo screen and goes to a black screen. Anyone know how to fix this? It is one of the big xbox one. Hopefully it didn't just die on me. It is in the alpha insider program.

submitted by /u/TinKkerBeLL81
    [link] [comments]

/u/TinKkerBeLL81, Jun 10, 2021
  2. JOSHclapham Win User

Problem with xbox home

Hello. I turned on my xbox one this morning and it came to a balck screen after loading the green xbox Animation. I could hear the sounds of everything when i pushed my buttons on my controller . But still black screen . Ive reset my internet and restarted
    my console 3 times . Kinda frustrated and worried . If anyone has any info on whats going on let me know thanks!
  3. GlovesAreOff Win User

Still haven't received the new system update!

When I turn on the One I get the usual green screen but after that I get a long black screen and the the Xbox logo shows up right in the centre of the black screen. It's almost as if it tries but fails to grab the update. Also, unfortunately, I only have
    the one Xbox One ha.
  4. Mauricio Jarquín Fo Win User

Green screen of death and 3 red lights on Kinect

after installing the patch my console restart and then stuck on load screen (green one with the xbox logo) after 30 mins y decide to insert a disc then my load screen disapear and i could complete the setup, sorry 4 my enlgish
  5. WESTSIDER JOC Win User

My HDMI slot went out while I was playing

so basically your xbox one hdmi cables went out and when you changed them it worked? because I have the black screen problem after my xbox loads up after the green screen, with no audio or video
  6. crocmoniter Win User

Xbox issue

My Xbox one S shows a black screen and the two options are to restart or troubleshoot when I try to restart or reset the consul a load to 5% and then it takes me right back to that same screen with the two options can you help please
Thema:

Xbox one has a black screen . I can get the green xbox loading screen if I restart my xbox...

1. Xbox one has a black screen . I can get the green xbox loading screen if I restart my xbox... - Similar Threads - has black screen

2. Xbox Has Black Screen Of Death And Wont Let Me Factory Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Has Black Screen Of Death And Wont Let Me Factory Reset: My xbox one got the black screen of death, so i got the troubleshoot page up and tried to factory reset it, but all it did was say preparing console for 5 minutes and then go back to the...
  3. I changed the Refresh rate from 60hz to 120hz and now my xbox has a black screen no matter...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed the Refresh rate from 60hz to 120hz and now my xbox has a black screen no matter...: So I was trying to fix my aspect ratio because my TV doesnt have the feature to do it so I was messing with my xbox trying to see if there was and in the process I decided that whats the harm in...
  4. My New Xbox Console Has Black screen HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    My New Xbox Console Has Black screen HELP PLEASE: My Pervious Console was In Perfect shape and Suddenly Had A Black Screen I Went to all Supports and All Tried helping and After Suggested Buying a New Console I now Have a New Console and I've had...
  5. Has anybody’s Xbox series x just shown a black screen when you turn it on and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody’s Xbox series x just shown a black screen when you turn it on and the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Icy_Mission_1521 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox One S has the black screen glitch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S has the black screen glitch.: When I went to turn on my Xbox it had the black screen glitch but when I went to factory reset it it basically pulled up a PNG of the troubleshoot thing where you reset the Xbox I factory defaults...
  7. My Xbox has a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has a black screen: I tried using the xbox 120hz settings and it went black i thought it would go back to the screen but it just says out of range 10a5009a-9ce6-4e3b-8e71-8af9ff2d53e8
  8. Black xbox1 has power but wont boot. Just blank black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black xbox1 has power but wont boot. Just blank black screen.: Hi my black xbox 1 500gb has power but wont boot, it turns on and I can hear the hdd reading etc. However the screen is blank I have tried different hdmi cables and ports on the tv but it stays...
  9. Meu Xbox one s esta com a tela preta o q pode ser ?[My Xbox one only has a black screen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu Xbox one s esta com a tela preta o q pode ser ?[My Xbox one only has a black screen...: O eu posso fazer pra sair dessa tela preta ? [Translation - What can I do to get out of this black screen?] 72d065a8-ab32-4ac6-a071-356bae9b2678
  10. My Xbox One S has power but doesn't start. TV screen stays black.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S has power but doesn't start. TV screen stays black.: Turned on the Xbox today and it wouldn't load. Just a black screen. tried 2 different HDMI cables and different ports on the TV with the same result. Unplugged the power cord for 30 seconds and...