Xbox one has open nat and 360 has moderate

Discus and support Xbox one has open nat and 360 has moderate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've spent hours messing around with the settings on my router and managed to get my Xbox one to have an open nat, it used to be strict. But now my 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkEl1te1337, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Xbox one has open nat and 360 has moderate

I've spent hours messing around with the settings on my router and managed to get my Xbox one to have an open nat, it used to be strict. But now my 360 has a moderate nat when it used to be open. I've forwarded all the necessary ports for both consoles but
    I can't get my 360 to open again. I have a netgear B90-755025-15 router. I've gone through the router and I can't find anything in order to enable UPnP. At this point I feel like I've done everything possible. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

DarkEl1te1337, Jun 5, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 Party keeps disconnecting, games laggy/no connections and disconnect from xbox live

I'm having similar issues. My Xbox One has open NAT and no lag but my 360 is moderate. It doesn't make sense. I think the network adapter firmware on the 360 is buggy.

HowardJones KsE, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Piztup-
    Piztup- Guest
    Unable to play MW3 on 2 Xboxes at the same time, in the same house?

Try putting 1 360 in the DMZ. Tis what i had to do, one 360 has open Nat(DMZ), the other is moderate.

Piztup-, Jun 5, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

The Netgear 7550 (B90-7550025-15) doesn't support UPnP (Universal Plug and Play).

UPnP implementation is an essential part, for the process to automatic port forwarding network ports used by Xbox Live, to multiple machines (xboxes), communicate through the same router, Internet connection.

If I may: The Netgear, model: B90-755025-15/Netgear 7550, doesn't support multiple console (Xbox) support. What you can do is to configure this device to be operating in bridge mode (operating as a standard modem without NAT implementation) and buy yourself
    a well-behaved router that is known to support multiple console support.

Good luck!

taidara, Jun 6, 2014
  5. taidara Win User

The Netgear 7550 (B90-7550025-15) doesn't support UPnP (Universal Plug and Play).

UPnP implementation is an essential part, for the process to automatic port forwarding network ports used by Xbox Live, to multiple machines (xboxes), communicate through the same router, Internet connection.

If I may: The Netgear, model: B90-755025-15/Netgear 7550, doesn't support multiple console (Xbox) support. What you can do is to configure this device to be operating in bridge mode (operating as a standard modem without NAT implementation) and buy yourself
    a well-behaved router that is known to support multiple console support.

Good luck!
  6. HowardJones KsE Win User

Xbox 360 Party keeps disconnecting, games laggy/no connections and disconnect from xbox live

I'm having similar issues. My Xbox One has open NAT and no lag but my 360 is moderate. It doesn't make sense. I think the network adapter firmware on the 360 is buggy.
  7. Piztup- Win User

Unable to play MW3 on 2 Xboxes at the same time, in the same house?

Try putting 1 360 in the DMZ. Tis what i had to do, one 360 has open Nat(DMZ), the other is moderate.
  8. Malacath Win User

please help ive tried everything

Have you both got open NATS?

If just one of you has a moderate or closed NAT it can cause problems chatting to eachother
  9. onyxishere Win User

Fallout 76 cant add a friend problem

Please make sure that you and your friend both have open NAT's. This can happen if one console has a moderate or strict NAT.
Thema:

1. Xbox one has open nat and 360 has moderate - Similar Threads - has open nat

2. my son has downloaded fifa20 but when he try's to open proclub all he gets is a grey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my son has downloaded fifa20 but when he try's to open proclub all he gets is a grey...: my son is unable to open pro clubs on the new fifa20 why would this be cdabb9a6-5f3c-499b-9ee8-42459ada090e
  3. MPN Gaming has immediate openings!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MPN Gaming has immediate openings!: Due to expansion in our gaming community we are looking for several squad leaders for different games/gametypes. If you have any gaming community experience please find me on xbox live, my GT is...
  4. I need to find out if my console has already been opened

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to find out if my console has already been opened: Hello, I have an xbox one fat, I wonder if there is any way to find out if the console has already been opened? , since I bought it semi-new, I suspect the seal is false, is there any possibility...
  5. My console was rejected even though it has never been opened they said it had been tempered ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console was rejected even though it has never been opened they said it had been tempered ...: unit was used less than a week before it crashed after Christmas ,, how many other people have had this same problem 3ca87667-a5c4-461f-8837-f3f4b67cb97f
  6. I can't register my xbox one it says it has an open service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my xbox one it says it has an open service order: KgecgRizEEusBkaC.9 is the error code and my serial number and console are shown in my devices but i can't register it. faebeb0c-077c-4ccd-8658-6dede56b4fac
  7. Cortana has problems opening certain games on my console. Specifically GTA V and Fallout 4. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana has problems opening certain games on my console. Specifically GTA V and Fallout 4. ...: I doubt I'm the only one have these issues but just in case, I am asking the community whether anyone is having the same issue with these games or any other title? Also if anyone know whether...
  8. Cant get NAT from Moderate to open and I believe it has what has been causing my network ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get NAT from Moderate to open and I believe it has what has been causing my network ...: I get kicked from parties constantly, I lose sound in parties and it has to reconnect before I can hear anything. I get kicked CONSTANTLY from games. Yet my 360 works JUST fine. I have upgraded...
  9. The Breach has open and you are the only one to stop the it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Breach has open and you are the only one to stop the it.: Who hype for Dragon age. I know i am. I got the 70 USD one and pre-download on my XB1. 218ef9c5-b839-45c9-bbfd-b36ce9707583
  10. Xbox one has open nats/connected online BUT wont automatically connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has open nats/connected online BUT wont automatically connect: I have had my XB1 replaced. restored router, port forwarded, assigned static ip and even tried DMZ. it just wont connect automatically and still has errors and slow performance online. Sounds like...