Xbox One HDMI

Discus and support Xbox One HDMI in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my hdmi has recently not been compatible with my XBOX ONE, it is loose and I got a new cord and still is loose, I then got a USB to HDMI adapter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TYNowicki, Dec 4, 2021.

1. TYNowicki
    TYNowicki Guest

Xbox One HDMI

Hello, my hdmi has recently not been compatible with my XBOX ONE, it is loose and I got a new cord and still is loose, I then got a USB to HDMI adapter and still doesn’t work. Should I follow these steps that people are talking about (also what are the steps), or should I just take it to GameStop and have them fix it?

:)

TYNowicki, Dec 4, 2021
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Variable Refresh Rate greyed out with a AMD compatible Monitor (HP 27xq AMD FreeSync monitor)

The Xbox One X is the only console that has HDMI 2.1. Xbox One S has HDMI 2.0.
    The Xbox One S and One X both use HDMI 2.0,

The Xbox One uses HDMI 1.4

The Series X will have HDMI 2.1.
  3. Waxx1981 Win User

HDMI Input causing intermittent Audio and Video signal loss issues

1. Cisco ISB7500

2. AT&T

3. CISCO ISB7500 (HDMI) Xbox One (HDMI) Pioneer VSX-1021 (HDMI) LG LX6500

Removing the Xbox One eliminates the issue, and swapping HDMI cables into and out of the Xbox One does nothing. Signal loss is basically permanent now.

HDMI cable from Xbox One to receiver is the one provided with Xbox One, all other HDMI are insignia highspeed HDMI.
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

I did some of my own investigating.

For those with with Home Theatres with HDMI

Cable Box HDMI Out to Xbox One HDMI In

Xbox One HDMI Out to Home Theatre HDMI In

Home Theatre HDMI Out to HDTV In

If using optical audio for sound, connect the toslink from the Xbox One to the HT.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

What HDMI input do I connect the Xbox One X?

Hi, on the Xbox One X as with all of the Xbox One range, there are two HDMI connections. One is an HDMI-Out and one is an HDMI-In. You will see next the HDMI connector a label describing what HDMI it is. You connect the included 4K HDMI cable to the HDMI-Out
    to display the console on your TV. The HDMI-In is optional. It can be used to connect a Cable or Satellite receiver to your console.

This guide will help you further.
  6. CacsTech Win User

Xbox One and Digital TV Question

Hello C0nd1t10nR3D,

How the Xbox One works with being able to control the TV is that the Xbox One has a HDMI In port and a HDMI Out port. If a person had a cable set-top box, they would take the HDMI cable from that and plug it into the HDMI In port on the Xbox One, and then
    connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI Out port and connect that to the TV.

In your case, I think it could only work if your TV had both a HDMI Out port and a HDMI In port. If this is the case, which I don't ever think I've heard of a thing for just a TV (I guess it could be possible), then you would go from the TV's HDMI Out port
    to the Xbox One's HDMI In port and from the Xbox One's HDMI Out port to the TV's HDMI In port.

I hope I have answered your question!

-cacman14
Thema:

Xbox One HDMI

1. Xbox One HDMI - Similar Threads - HDMI

2. Xbox series x hdmi port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x hdmi port: Is hdmi port damage covered in the standard warranty? 55e81776-0417-4e47-b6d6-1d4dfe356143
  3. Decoupling the hdr setting from the 4k setting - hdmi 2.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Decoupling the hdr setting from the 4k setting - hdmi 2.0: Hi, I have an LG OLED TV and an Optoma beamer - both with HDMI 2.0. When I plug in my PC or laptop, I can select 1080p120 with HDR using Windows, but I can't do that with my Xbox Series X because...
  4. Trouble with Xbox, PC, HDMI Splitter and Capture Card - Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with Xbox, PC, HDMI Splitter and Capture Card - Help!: Hi, I am trying to help my son with his streaming set up, but I have hit a roadblock. I did a little research and bought an HDMI splitter and a capture card. I have the splitter plugged into...
  5. XBox One HDMI output

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One HDMI output: My XBox One HDMI output is damaged so I can’t get a signal to my TV. Besides taking it in to get fixed, is there another way to get the signal to the TV? bfde6051-0c47-444b-98aa-0ce9d64d2564
  6. Is it possible to setup xbox one without hdmi connection?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to setup xbox one without hdmi connection?: I reset my xbox one because the hdmi port or controller is broken but I was able to stream using my laptop or xbox app. I thought reseting the xbox might fix it but now I cannot connect and setup...
  7. Xbox One S, not registering HDMI and restarting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S, not registering HDMI and restarting: Hey. So I’ve got an Xbox One S. Worked fine as of 2 days ago. Went to boot it up yesterday and there’s no signal through the HDMI. I’ve tried different HDMI cables, checked my monitor was...
  8. hdmi is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    hdmi is broken: hi, my xbox one s hdmi broke and i dont know what to do should i buy a usb 3.0 to hdmi 83b03a01-33da-4e9f-acc7-97ba59f68ca2
  9. Xbox One HDMI Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One HDMI Issue: Hi, I am wanting to sell my Xbox one, it has an issue with the HDMI port so I can’t see the screen to reset the console. Is there any other way I can do this, as the console will still be logged...
  10. Unable to use chat headset and HDMI surround sound on OneX and SeriesX

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use chat headset and HDMI surround sound on OneX and SeriesX: How do I use HDMI surround sound (dolby digital or atmos) AND a chat headset attached to my controller? I have Series X connected to LG CX OLED and then audio out from TV to Vizio Atmos Sound bar...