Xbox One Headphones

Discus and support Xbox One Headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings. I'm wondering if there are recommended headphones ($100-$150 range) for the Xbox One. Most of my gaming starts, right when the kids go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hossinn, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Hossinn
    Hossinn Guest

Xbox One Headphones

Greetings.

I'm wondering if there are recommended headphones ($100-$150 range) for the Xbox One. Most of my gaming starts, right when the kids go to bed, and since I don't want them hearing the sounds of arms getting sliced off, etc., I have to turn the sound way down.
    Unfortunately, I'm missing a ton of the dialogue (Tomb Raider, Ryse) because the volume is so low.

I'm also interested in having a microphone, so when I get into Titanfall, I'll be able to use voice communication.

Thank you for any help you can offer!

:)

Hossinn, Feb 8, 2014
  2. DoubtfulTets
    DoubtfulTets Guest
    XBOX ONE HEADPHONES

Hi just recieved Xbox one console 500gb, there are no headphones in the box, can i use my 360 headphones ?

DoubtfulTets, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Shadowz247
    Shadowz247 Guest
    Netflix audio with new controller.

It's dependant on the headphones you have. It currently works with the larger official xbox one headphones in have.

Happy gaming

Shadowz247, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Xbox One Headphones

I would say the offerings from Tritton, Turtle Beach, and Polk are ones you should look into getting. Astro is pretty good, but way above your price point. The ones meant specifically for the One don't release until March 7th for Turtle Beach XO Seven
    at $159.95 and XO Four at $99.95. Polk lists their 4Shot as Q1 2014, but Amazon shows March 11th at $159.95. The upside being they will come with the official Microsoft headset adapter that currently isn't available until Feb 25th for $24.99. You will need
    this for any other console gaming headset you can buy to get Live! chat like you would normally with a 360 controller using a 2.5mm cable. Microsoft is also making a stereo headset for $80 that will come with the adapter and plug right into the controller
    for $80 that releases on Feb 25th. This one looks interesting because of the price point and being wireless beyond having to plug into the controller. As for audio and build quality who knows if it will be any good. Same goes for the Turtle Beach and Polk
    options.

I would wait for reviews on the headset adapter and the new headsets before you make a choice. If you find one you like I would also buy it at a retail store for an easy return if you don't like it. Best option might be a headset meant for the 360 along with
    the headset adapter.

Smiling Cat-FAB725BA-E75F-400C-9250-ECD9955C9C75, Feb 14, 2014
  5. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

do I need adapter to use headphones with Xbox One X controllers?

You should be able to use the headphones on the Xbox One X as it doesn't require any adapter for headphones.
  6. Shadowz247 Win User

Netflix audio with new controller.

It's dependant on the headphones you have. It currently works with the larger official xbox one headphones in have.

Happy gaming
  7. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Can I use a Xbox one sterio headset with a DVI converter?

Yes, this product
    www.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset

will produce sound from the xbox one controller to the xbox one stereo adapter which the headphones will allow you to plug the XBox Headphones in and hear sound and chat with the mic.

watch the video in the link above. At the end it shows the adapter, and the cord on the headphones that you would plug in.
  8. T00G3Y Win User

do I need adapter to use headphones with Xbox One X controllers?

as someone who ones one, the controller comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack which was plug and play. i bought the xbox stereo headphones which comes with an adapter for volume controls, muting etc
  9. ILegitProdigy10 Win User

Xbox One to have adapter for current headsets

I have recently purchased an xbox one mic adapter for my android headphones. After few hours of using these headphones now I can only hear through one side. I've tried on other devices and it doesn't work there now. Microsft broke my headphones and now I
    have to buy new ones
Thema:

Xbox One Headphones

1. Xbox One Headphones - Similar Threads - Headphones

2. How to Use headphones with Xbox one s New controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Use headphones with Xbox one s New controller: How do You connect them step-by-step?? f5063604-d853-48c4-8d69-d51268efde9d
  3. my control's headphones input is failing

in XBoX on Consoles
    my control's headphones input is failing: Can I connect headphones through a USB adapter to my console? 60e5b029-9f55-4d02-9858-1786be2f6289
  4. Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller: I bought a new Xbox one controller from Walmart with a warranty. Had it for about six months, but I cannot hear any audio. I tried connecting several headphones, no luck. But my headphones work on...
  5. Headphone/Mic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone/Mic issue: I have a pair of Turtle Beaches that work when I plug them into my PC, but not my xbox. My xbox won't recognize the mic. I tried a hard reset I tried updating the controller I bought a new...
  6. Dolby Atmos stopped working on headphones, headset Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos stopped working on headphones, headset Xbox one x: Hello I bought Dolby atmos some time ago. All was good and working without any problems, yesterday I noticed Dolby has stopped working and the app dolby acces on xbox do not see my headset. I have...
  7. Arctis 7 headphones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arctis 7 headphones: Hi guys just purchased these for my son, but I cannot get the to work on his xbox one?? anyone know how? TIA :) 6934173b-bd37-410b-a616-27db28a542f2
  8. DTS X headphone support

in XboX Insiders
    DTS X headphone support: seeing this is supported on windows 10 will it be supported for xbox one submitted by /u/CDG_King_Tut [link] [comments]
  9. Auriculares con micrófono no son detectados [Translate] Headphones with microphone are not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auriculares con micrófono no son detectados [Translate] Headphones with microphone are not...: Hasta hace unos meses utilizaba auriculares de 3,5 para escuchar y hablar. Desde hace un tiempo no los reconoce. El único que reconoce es el original de la consola que tiene 1 auricular. Cambiaron...
  10. Disconnect joystick and headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnect joystick and headphones: Hello, For some time now, I have been playing games, and all of a sudden, the controller and the headset do not work anymore. It's also impossible to turn it off. Only solution, press the ON /...