Xbox One Headset Adapter Compatible with any 4 Pole 3.5mm to 2.5mm?

Discus and support Xbox One Headset Adapter Compatible with any 4 Pole 3.5mm to 2.5mm? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is the xbox one chat adapter compatible with any 4 POLE 3.5mm male to 2.5mm female adapter for the mic for voice chat? using for splitter for pvr... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MiniECHO, Mar 1, 2015.

1. MiniECHO
    MiniECHO Guest

is the xbox one chat adapter compatible with any 4 POLE 3.5mm male to 2.5mm female adapter for the mic for voice chat?

using for splitter for pvr recording and streaming!

:)

MiniECHO, Mar 1, 2015
  2. Will the xbox one headset adapter make the controller output game sound in any headset?

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter used a 3.5mm, 4 pole phone plug. Which has both game and chat sound to stereo headset and mike output. The connection on the 3.5mm, 4 pole phone plug are: left, right, mike, ground.

RobertSchweitzer, Mar 1, 2015
  3. Headsets ?

Turtle Beach Headsets for both Xbox One and PS4 will be available at launch of their related systems. And considering this, if you look at the description for the new TB Headsets, it even says it comes with a chat adapter to use for the XBox One controllers.
    Indicating they will still be cross compatible with PC as well as the X1.

Connections:

• Xbox One Audio Connection: 3.5mm via Xbox One Audio Adapter
    • Mobile Device Connection: Stereo 3.5mm
    Package Contents:

• XO SEVEN Headset with Removable Mic Boom
    • Xbox One Audio Adapter
    • 3.5mm 4-pole Audio Adapter Cable
    • 3.5mm 4-pole Mobile Adapter Cable with inline Mic
    • Quick Start Guide
    • Turtle Beach Sticker

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/ear-force-xo-seven/110310

So with this said, I am sure there will be an adapter available through Turtle Beach for older Headsets. Or at least sold separately that could be easily used with current headsets as the plug size is no different than the current one.

VerrucktSchakal, Mar 1, 2015
  4. RobertSchweitzer Win User

Will the xbox one headset adapter make the controller output game sound in any headset?

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter used a 3.5mm, 4 pole phone plug. Which has both game and chat sound to stereo headset and mike output. The connection on the 3.5mm, 4 pole phone plug are: left, right, mike, ground.
  5. VerrucktSchakal Win User

Headsets ?

Turtle Beach Headsets for both Xbox One and PS4 will be available at launch of their related systems. And considering this, if you look at the description for the new TB Headsets, it even says it comes with a chat adapter to use for the XBox One controllers.
    Indicating they will still be cross compatible with PC as well as the X1.

Connections:

• Xbox One Audio Connection: 3.5mm via Xbox One Audio Adapter
    • Mobile Device Connection: Stereo 3.5mm
    Package Contents:

• XO SEVEN Headset with Removable Mic Boom
    • Xbox One Audio Adapter
    • 3.5mm 4-pole Audio Adapter Cable
    • 3.5mm 4-pole Mobile Adapter Cable with inline Mic
    • Quick Start Guide
    • Turtle Beach Sticker

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/ear-force-xo-seven/110310

So with this said, I am sure there will be an adapter available through Turtle Beach for older Headsets. Or at least sold separately that could be easily used with current headsets as the plug size is no different than the current one.
  6. Wabbit5eason Win User

Using a splitter cable for a chat headset.

What 4-pole (3.5mm) is the male-end of the splitter (the one that plugs into your controller/headset adapter)? It needs to be CTIA, if it's OMTP you'll have problems with audio or mic.
  7. FearedNightmare Win User

headphones without an adapter

Hello

The newer version of Xbox One controllers have a 3.5mm jack so you can plug in any headset which has a 4 pole 3.5mm connector in order to use that as a headset and microphone.

USB headsets do not work though
  8. FearedNightmare Win User

looking to get a headset...

In theory you can use any 3.5mm 4 pole headphone jack (4pole should always have a microphone) however you need to make sure they are CTIA compliant. There's 2 standards of headphone jacks.

More information can be found here
    support.xbox.com/.../connect-compatible-headset
Thema:

1. Xbox One Headset Adapter Compatible with any 4 Pole 3.5mm to 2.5mm? - Similar Threads - Headset Adapter Compatible

2. Headset adapter compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset adapter compatibility: Hello everyone,I have just one question: if I buy the Xbox one controller adapter for headsets would my turtle beach ear force tango be 100% functional? If not,what I would lose? Thanks for the...
  3. Original Xbox Headset Compatible Xbox One Chat Adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Headset Compatible Xbox One Chat Adapter?: I always loved the design of the original Xbox headset. You know the one that went around the back of the head. Anyway, I was wondering if it was possible for the that headset to be compatible...
  4. Headset adapter compatible with Razer kraken neon Pro?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset adapter compatible with Razer kraken neon Pro?: I currently have the Razer Kraken neon Pro and I'm planning on buying the headset adapter but I'm aware people are having trouble with it, is there another adapter in the making or do I have to...
  5. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Compatibility Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Compatibility Question: I'm planning on buying an xbox one in the next week or so... But I don't want to have to buy a new headset. I have an older headset for my xbox 360 that I know will not work due to it being the...
  6. xbox one headset adapter compatible with Sharkoon xtatic s7?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one headset adapter compatible with Sharkoon xtatic s7?: Hello there I wanted to buy the xbox one Headset Adapter. But i'm nut sure at all if this will works with my Sharkoon xtatic s7headset. At the insert plug of the mic-cable, there is this stupid...
  7. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter compatible with PS Pulse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter compatible with PS Pulse?: Hi everyone, I'd like to ask whether the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter is compatible with the PS3 Pulse Elite Edition Headset. Can I use the headset for chatting and game sound? I'd be...
  8. Headset adapter question- what's compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset adapter question- what's compatible?: I went into gamestop and looked at the adapters, and the associate told me that I should be careful since the adapter will only work with certain types of headphones. I have a pair of headphones...
  9. Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter Not Compatible With Studio Beats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter Not Compatible With Studio Beats?: I recently purchased the adapter and i have audio for games but the mic is not working. I have done everything I can but nothing seems to work. Pleas keep in mind that I have updated the...
  10. Headset adapter compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset adapter compatibility: Hi, I have a pair of BOSE QC15 headphones with the inline mic and I was wondering if this is compatible with the stereo headset adapter for xbox one? I've seen conflicting reports online so I...