Xbox One headset Adapter Not working

Discus and support Xbox One headset Adapter Not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased the new headset adapter. However, it did not work with my ASTRO A50s. I am very sad, as these are great headsets.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarthReign, Mar 14, 2014.

1. DarthReign
    DarthReign Guest

I purchased the new headset adapter. However, it did not work with my ASTRO A50s. I am very sad, as these are great headsets.

:)

DarthReign, Mar 14, 2014
  2. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    sc_shark, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Rémi Chambard, Mar 14, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Mar 14, 2014
  5. whiteandshiny Win User

headset stopped workiing

6. KristianGrey Win User

Ompt to ctia adapters?

Hi KieranDelaney7,

Since third-party products didn't work. I would highly advice that you get the Xbox One Headset Adapter instead. This will be a one time cost but should definitely work.

www.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset-adapter

Cheers.
  7. greg_window10_instal Win User

Xbox One S and Official Stereo Headset Adapter not recognized

Hi Zathrus,

We have two of the
    Xbox Stereo Headset
    with Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter, and both sets have worked well with no problems for sometime now. And I have used the
    adapter with non-Microsoft headset with no issues. So, given that you say your "3.5 mm cabled headset " works directly connected to the controller, then I regret to say it would seem that the fault lies with the adapter itself and may need to be replace.

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter

SA
  8. II VERTIGO44 II Win User

Headset Adapter - Chat not heard on my end.

Its the adapter, or whatever they've done to its firmware/software.

Both Tritton headsets. do the same thing when connected to the Xbox One adapter.

Even the turtle beach headset I had for my 360 worked with the Xbox One adapter, and it doesn't work properly now either. Same issue. People can hear me. I can't hear them.

All headsets work with the Tritton adapter. Unfortunately Microsoft won't license anyone to sell an adapter separate from a headset.
  9. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Possible options to use x12 headset with xbox one on a computer monitor without built in speakers.

Thema:

1. Xbox One headset Adapter Not working - Similar Threads - headset Adapter working

2. STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER: I bought this brand new Turtle beach earforce stereo adapter for xbox one (I have a day one controller) . When i plug it in all it does is give a continous ear piercing sound. When i press any...
  3. Can an adapter and headset make a usb mic work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an adapter and headset make a usb mic work?: If i have a usb mic and i attach a 3.5mm adapter then plug it in to my headset (of which has a 3.5mm jack where you put the normal mic) will the usb mic then work?...
  4. My headset adapter is not working, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset adapter is not working, please help.: I bought a new headset adapter for my Xbox One S controller after the old one broke. I plugged it in and everything was fine but when I went to try it out no audio came through nor was my...
  5. Stereo headset adapter stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headset adapter stopped working: It was working fine last night but now it wont come on at all. the light flashed on it a couple times but nothing else happened. I've already tried a controller update and a hard reset and those...
  6. Headset only works with adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset only works with adapter: I recently returned my wireless turtle beach headset because of the quality. However, I did like the how they felt so I picked up the ones that resembled them the most just wired. I do not like...
  7. Headset only works with adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset only works with adapter: I recently returned my wireless turtle beach headset because of the quality. However, I did like the how they felt so I picked up the ones that resembled them the most just wired. I do not like...
  8. Headset adapter not working with newer controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset adapter not working with newer controllers: So finally I decided to retire my Xbox Elite controller as the rubber grips had peeled off to such an extent that it was uncomfortable to use and no amount of glue could keep it together, at least...
  9. Xbox one Stereo Headset adapter quit working ob me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Stereo Headset adapter quit working ob me: I got the xbox one wireless stereo headset and had no problem using hooking it up and using it for about the first 3 months. Then one day it just quit working none could hear me at all. I have...
  10. Mic not working when I use the stereo headset adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic not working when I use the stereo headset adapter: When I plug in my stereo headset adapter to my wireless controller my friends in the party can’t here me even though I use the apple head phones with it. I’m really confused I also tryed keeping...